rented for the night

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge could sense that Youngbae was still gloomy so she decided to boost his ego instead.

“Bae, you were cool awhile ago, taking of your glasses and having a death glare battle with him, now I know why UJ felt uneasy. I swear I could feel nuclear bombs launching from your eyes, and you know how cute and small they are.” She said and squinting her eyes.

They were at the traffic light so Youngbae was looking at her. She could really remove his stress away, he finds himself smiling.

“Really you think my eyes are cute huh?” he flashing him his famous eye smile.

“neh, and you got stubbles too!” she said and felt his chin. “Ah my boyfriend is really handsome!” she said.

“Yah! You have been complementing me too much, what are you a fan?” Youngbae asked toying at her as he started to drive.

“Nop, I am trying to boost your ego, to cheer you up! It works doesn’t it!” she said.

Youngbae laughed, “Yeah it’s working, but I need you more compliments, now it’s time to complement my body.” he said.

“No thanks. I have seen you shirtless in a fancam you got a flabby tummy!” she said shaking her head.

Youngbae was caught off guard and started laughing. “Wait you monitor me through fancams?” Youngbae asked.

“No, but my junior, she likes Big Bang so much that she watches fancams of you at work during our break.” She explained. “Bae where are you taking me?” she asked.

“Well, somewhere special. Oh yeah by the way, I got you this!” Youngbae said and tried to reach for the flowers at the back sit.

“I’ll get it just focus driving.”Marge said and reached for the flowers.

 Youngbae looked at her saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter