Decision time!

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “You made it!” Teddy greeted them. “Just in time Jiyong” teddy teased

“Oi Youngbae, I saw your girl, she’s somewhere over there.” Teddy said nodding at the crowd of people.

“Chinchal Hyung?” Youngbae said smiling. “Odiseo?” he asked looking at the seated area near the stage. “Oh I see her!” he added smiling brightly.

Jiyong turned to look at Youngbae. “I think she is looking for you.” Jiyong said and turned his attention back to the stage.

“Dara will be asking for volunteers now. Should we raise our hand?” YG asked.

“That would make some shippers go crazy, but it’s fun.” Teddy said.

“Jiyong started to laugh, Hyung being ship to Dara! Hahahaha!” Jiyong said laughing making everyone else laugh.

“Let’s do it!” YG said and when Dara started to ask for volunteer both YG and Jiyong raised their hand but Youngbae kept jumping up down.

“Youngbae, stop it! It’s embarrassing” Teddy teased.

------------------------------------------

It wasn’t till during the encore Youngbae texted Marge.

“Meet me at the backstage.” – Youngbae

Marge was now nervous, she doesn’t know what to say or what to expect. She was very much anxious.  The concert ended and other people started to leave while the other started to the fan meet. Marge went to the back stage area, she showed her back stage pass and they let him in.

She just realize that Youngbae just said backstage and didn’t actually specify where. She was embarrassed to meet up with Youngbae and his friends she know how much trouble she had cause him.  One YG stylist who remembered her in BigBang concert greeted her and told her where the members where.

She wasn’t sure whether to go forward and meet Youngbae right now, or just meet him later, after all this is concert, their workplace not a place to settle personal problems.

Marge texted Youngbae and asked him they could meet later instead, she was about to make her way to exit whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter