We're Leaving

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge went downstairs to her floor knocked on UJ’s door.

“Oh hey!” He said brightly but change his tone when he saw her scowling with her eyebrows arched in a menacing way. “What’s wrong?”

“Pack your bags were leaving in 3 minutes!” Marge said.

“Wait what?” UJ asked confused.

“I said pack your bags we are living in 3 minutes, if you want to stay then fine, but I am leaving!” she said.

“Fine! I’ll pack!” UJ said still confused.

“UJ!” Your done?” Marge said in less than three minutes.

“Yeah, that’s it!” UJ said as he heave his suitcase.  “Care to explain?” he asked as he followed her to the elevator.

“Isn’t obvious we are leaving!” Marge said sarcastically.

“And were are we going?” UJ asked.

“Back home!” Marge replied.

“Yeah right, at this time of day? Is there even a flight?” UJ said.

“I am not sure,” she said sighed. “We’ll find out. First I have to check us out. I already informed the front desk. There is a cab waiting.”

“Okay, wait, when did you plan this out?” UJ was now confused as ever. He wasn’t sure what happened between the two that made her react like this.

“While packing!” she replied to the receptionist, after a few seconds Marge leads UJ inside the cab which brought them to the airport.

Marge closed her eyes and was rubbing her temple.  They were 5 minutes into the ride when Marge’s phone rang. She took one look at it and cancelled the call, and switches her phone off.

UJ just looked at her, barely a minute had passed and UJ’s phone rang. Marge side glance at him.

“Oh, Youngbae, you called.” He said, looking at Marge. “Yeah, she’s with me, we are~~” Marge snatches his phone and ended the call before turning it off as well and gave it back to UJ.

“Excuse me, but that was my phone call!” UJ said.

“That was my ex-boyfriend you were talking, take the call but don’t you dare tell him where we are or where we are going. I don’t want to see him ever again.” Marge said with a menacing stare.

“Ex?” UJ exclaimed surprised.

“Yes, ex, now will you just be quiet?” she said and massage her temple again.

UJ turned his phone on again and after a few minutes it rang.

“to answer or not to answer?” UJ thought out loud looking at Marge curiously.

Marge just gave him, don’t – – with – me – look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter