together or not?

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae look at Marge’s expression. Shock was written all over it.

­­­----------------------------------------

Flashback!

“Ah hyung aniya!” Seungri said and stood up. “Don’t run to noona that easy. You can kiss and make love to her later, but you have to scare her first.” He added.

“Mwo? Yah, I told you I want her back I don’t want her to run from me anymore.” Youngbae said.

“Hyung if you go hunting you wait for the prey to approach you then you pounce on them and not go chasing them, coz if you do they run.” Seungri said grabbing the air for animated effect.

“Mwo? I think you have been playing with your toy animal a lot.” Youngbae said.

“No, hyung just act cool. Like this!” Seungri said and did a one man act for a possible scenario.

“Youngbae- mianhe, I love you, I want to be with you, I realise that you were the one. I love you!” Seungri said, in a feminine voice that was supposed to be Marge.

“Do you really think I am that easy?” Seungri said acting all cool pretending to be Youngbae.

“Oppa, you mean you don’t love me anymore? Is it too late?” Seungri’s high-pitch voice.

“Aniyo.” Seungri said acting cool.

“oppa!” Seungri said in false tears.

Seungri went towards Youngbae and holds his chin lifting it up; Youngbae arched his eyebrow at his maknae. “I wasn’t done. I never want to lose you again.” Seungri said and dipped his head low.

“What the hell?” Youngbae said when Seungri almost kissed him. “Get off man!” Youngbae said standing up.

“Marge would never, and I mean never call me oppa, she is a few months older than me. Aish, I really thought you could help.” He said.

“Hyung it does work!” Seungri said. “If you were a female you would have fallen for me!” Seungri said.

“Aniyo. I would let you fall of a cliff.” Youngbae said.

“Hyung, you have been chasing noona all this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter