Mianhe, I'm not here for you

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae close the door and played with boss but boss kept going towards the door. “Hmm you want to go out?” he asked, Youngbae grab his jacket, cap and a leash, he decided to take Boss out, he also promise Mina that they would meet tonight in the studio with Jiyong and some YG producers.

Once out of the room Boss head towards Marge’s door, and started scratching at the door and howling.

“Boss, andwe!” Youngbae said pulling him, “Boss, mianhe but now is not a good time.” He said.

But Boss insisted and started scratching and howling.

UJ was in the living room finishing his report when he heard the scratching and howling on their door. He peeks through the monitor to check who it was and smiled when he saw Youngbae trying to pull Boss off their door. UJ opened the door.

“Hi!” he said openining the door.

Youngbae look up surprise, as Boss bark. “Sorry, did my dog disturb I was pulling him away.” He said.

“Not really no. Why would he be at our door though?” UJ asked smiling at the dog.

“Sorry, I have no idea as well I wanted to take him out but he went to your door instead.” Youngbae explained.

Marge came out of her room in holding a book, but was surprised to see Youngbae on the door.

“Hi!” she greeted from the door but didn’t dare go near him.

“Great Marge is here.” UJ said leaving the two to get back to his report.

“Oh, sorry, I was just pulling Boss away from your door. We are on the way to meet with Mina when he ran to your door.” Youngbae explained.

“Oh, okay then.” She said.

“Boss, no we are going to see Mina! Don’t you miss her?” Youngbae asked Boss and semi dragged him away. “Once again I’m sorry for disturbing you guys.”  He said and walked away closing Marge’s apartment door.

Marge didn’t understand herself but she felt annoyed and she hates to admit but jealous as well.

 “What was that?” UJ asked. “No chasing after you. That is something new.” He added.

“Too much information.” She said shaking her head.

“More of interesting information, who is Mina?” UJ asked.

“No idea.” Marge said and tried to divert the topic. “Anyway I was wondering ~~” and she got cut off.

“No Idea, hmm, and you seem not happy when he said that he is going, could it be ~~” UJ said.

“I am not interested because I knew he was going out with her. He was talking to her and texting her in front of me this morning.” Marge said. “Back to logical stuff!” she said tapping her book.

“That can wait.” UJ said and closed her book. “I am intrigued here. Youngbae is dating again. Oh you’ve blown whatever chance you got.” He added.

“Ugh, fine, I lost him. Moving on.” Marge said.

“Woah! Temper.” UJ said.

“You are impossible.” Marge said and gave up trying to discuss with UJ. “You know I will just make supper.” She said and went inside the kitchen.

“Hmm, I sense the green monster of jealousy with a hint of denial.” UJ said to himself and went back to his work.

 

------------------------------------------------

Later in the evening Marge and her friends where all hanging at the lounge.

“We haven’t done this in ages.” Rina said sitting beside May.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter