face-off

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With Youngbae’s wish UJ drove off, the entire time UJ was thinking about the possible scenario even until he reached home. He kept his eye on his phone just in case something happened.

It wasn’t till another hour did Marge and her team finished. They decided to stay the extra hour because the ER was extremely crowded with patients and they still need to stabilize a patient. Marge stepped out of the exit followed by Hyunbin.

Youngbae frowned when he saw her laughing with him. He drove and parked in front of them. Marge automatically knew who was inside the car, she had been in it a number of times. Hyunbin was confused as who would bravely park in front of the exit.

Youngbae was about to roll down his window when he stopped when he saw Hyejung came out, she was wearing their alive tour shirt, worst part was she was walking towards Marge and Hyunbin. His first instinct was to drive off but he also didn’t want to leave Marge especially with him.

“Hyejung-ah you left this!” a girl called from the door, making Hyejung run back towards her.

Youngbae took this as a cue and rolled down his window. He took of his glasses and gloated the fact that he was BigBang Taeyang and pulled a very charismatic charm and aura he usually reserve for photo shoots and stage performances.

“I wanted to surprise you chagiya.” He said while looking sweetly at Marge, he then moves his gaze to Hyunbin and started shooting daggers with it when and he said in cool voice. “I will take her home.” To Hyunbin.

Marge now witnessed the death glare both men were giving each other.

“Oh well, I guess you only have to drive Hyejung now Dr, Kim. Bae roll your window up.” She said as she saw Hyejung walking towards them.

Youngbae did as he was told as Marge move towards the passenger seat.

“Hyejung-ie, I’m driving with my friend, see you tomorrow.” She said waving at her before getting inside the car.

“Bae, drive she is your fan and a big one!” Marge said as she closed the door.

Youngbae drove off but his grip on the steering wheel was tight, he was still grumpy.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter