Falling

Rebelling Heart

 

Glaring at the two boys standing on the edge of the terrace I grab Junho’s arm and motion to them, sneaking up on them I shove Taecyeon roughly as he screams and falls into the pool, Junho follows my lead and pushes Junsu, their reactions being the same, shock, surprised, and then realization. Smirking at them I high five the younger happily. “And that’s for this morning.” I say happily accepting Junho’s side hug.

The pair of us walks off strutting our revengeful-selves proudly. “Noona that was fun, I can’t believe that hyung screamed like a girl.” He says shaking his head as we enter the kitchen where preparations are being made for dinner.

“Why do you two look so smug?” Chansung asks as he looks back down to chop the meat up, a bit scarily, but the man can cook as well so I’m not going to complain. “Hmmh?”

“We got a bit of revenge.” I say pleasantly, to which Nichkhun chuckles at.

He smiles at us before shaking his head. “As long as it was fair.” To which Junho and I both scoff at, we all know anything coming towards them is a bit fair. “I take it, that it was fair.”

“It was not!” Junsu complains drying his hair off. “I’m wet, we just scared you.” He says pointing at me accusingly, with Taec nodding his head vigorously.

Rolling my eyes I let Junho take this one. “And we scared you both too, fair.” He argues grinning cheekily before we skip out of the kitchen rather pleased with ourselves.

“It isn’t like you can argue with that.” Chansung says happily. “Besides, were you both going to go swim anyways?” We hear him ask sassily.

Junho and I both plant ourselves on the couch next to Wooyoung who is busying himself with reading something. “What?” He asks looking up to see us. “You’re both up to something not good, or you already did it.” He observes quickly.

“We pushed hyungs into the pool.” Junho says airily. “Anyways we’re gonna have to get the car ready to leave, that’s our team.” He says motioning to the three of us. “We need to get that started so we can relax.”

Wooyoung gets up and heads for the front door, following him, we both head out to the car. Honestly speaking there isn’t much for us to do, just straighten it out, get the trash out and make sure it’s ready for the long trip back to the city.

“Noona I’ll get the trash can, can you get the hose while Wooyoung gets the soap and sponges?” Junho says heading off to the side of the house, nodding my head I skip of trying to find this hose he speaks of.

Upon finding it I turn it on and spry it in the air experimentally, the cool water splashes down, feeling really nice in the hot sun. Upon spotting Wooyoung I spray his backside playfully. “Why did we let you have the hose again?” He asks smirking at me as I head over spraying the top of my head happily; shrugging my shoulders he holds a bucket out for me to full as he puts the soap in.

“This is fun.” I comment before running to turn the water off. As I return Junho as a trash back and looking at me funnily. “What?”

“You’re soaked.” He says laughing pulling the door open, “Noona we’re working.”

I shake my head helping them clean the car out, though I can’t climb in now since I’m dripping water. “You may be working, but I’m playing.” I say happily. “I’m enjoying my vacation.” I say shaking my hips happily.

As we finish cleaning the car out, we make sure all the doors and windows are closed as Wooyoung gets the hose, something about me not spraying the right thing. Pouting I watch him spray the car. “Wooyoungie, I’m hot!” I whine next to him nudging him lightly. “Let me!” I say trying my best to be cute, though I don’t think it’s really working, but he passes me the hose anyways.

“You’re too happy about cold water.” He says, though I spray him for this. “Yah, Noona!” He says laughing as I return to dosing myself, then Junho and finally the car.

 

For the most part we are not cleaning the car, but having a water fight. “Noona we’re supposed to be cleaning!” Junho says trying to shield himself from my attack, but Wooyoung quickly got in the spirit of the fight, dumping the bucket over his head he runs off from the angry dancer as I content myself with now spraying the car.

“I see you’re all hard at work.” I hear Nichkhun call, holding a tray of drinks up; running to turn the water off I run over to him dripping water. “Who started it this time?” He asks me with a knowing smile.

“Me.” I say proudly, as Junho and Wooyoung grab their drinks, equally soaked as I am. “It’s more fun this way.” I say happily sipping the ice tea. “Thank you!”

Nichkhun simply chuckles at me. “Somehow I knew this is how you three would turn out.” He says kissing the top of my head. “Now hop to it you three, Chansung and I are already done with lunch.” He says smirking.

This seems to work on Wooyoung and Junho as they start working, leaving me to rinse the car off. “Noona you missed right here!” Junho calls, spraying the water up in the air happily I shrug my shoulders.

“I’ll finish up, you two go ahead and eat.” I tell them smiling, both of them leave hesitantly, but seeing me diligently spraying the car they leave. Humming happily I run to turn the water off and return to see Taec gathering up the buckets and sponges. “You didn’t have to; I was going to get them.” I tell him pouting slightly as I get the last sponge and place it in the bucket.

“It’s not a big deal, besides I was wondering what was taking you so long.” The big guy says patting my shoulder. “Chansung set some food for you aside.”

“He’s always so thoughtful.” I comment smiling. “You too.” I say nudging him lightly as we walk up the stairs.

“Like you aren’t?” He says smiling at me; that big grin spread across his face that I love. “This week has been great.” He says setting the buckets down on the porch out of the way. “We’ll all have to do something like this again.”

I nod my head looking up at the clear sky. “When Woo wraps up promotions we’ll be heading back to Japan.”

“Then we’ll be back.” He says simply while tugging me to follow him, walking through the house we join the others in the backyard, taking my customary seat next to Chansung and Wooyoung I smile at Nichkhun who’s across from me. Happily thanking them for the food.

For the most part we send the last few hours before dinner sitting on the porch talking around the table, laughing at jokes, telling stories, or just talking about random things.

“Next time we’ll have to go to Jeju Island together.” Junsu says dreamily. “Or to Hawaii, that’d be fun too.” We’re all nodding our heads and talking about the things we’d go do, surfing, scuba diving, the natural landscape, walks, exploring new cities. “What about you H.G., have you ever been to Hawaii?”

I nod my head. “My parents had a lot of business meetings there, some of the resorts that they started and what not. My mother still makes a point to visit them to make sure they’re all doing well.” I say simply and briefly.

“Before your rebellious phase what did you do?” Taec asks me curiously, and rather harmlessly.

Shrugging my shoulders again I smile at them, all leaning in waiting for me to tell. “Some of the girls I used to spend a lot of time with were really into going to clubs and what not, we’d take weekend trips to our parents’ condos and go to the beach, when we weren’t doing that I was reading.” I explain. “Most of my friends’ parents are business partners one way or another with my mother so I’d spent time with them at school until I moved here.”

“Noona I had no idea that your parents have that much money.” Junho says shaking his head in disbelief. “Have you ever been to Jeju Island?”

Shaking my head I allow the boys to tell me how great it is, the nice towns, beaches, and all the things to do. “Well then, we’ll definitely have to go together then.” I say grinning at them.

 

Running around with a sparkler in my hand drawing in the air I grin happily, this may be out last night here, but this is probably one of our last chances to relax like this. “Noona you’re spacing out again.” Junho says taking my hand.

I follow him back to the yard where Nichkhun, Chansung and Wooyoung are busy cooking dinner as Taec and Junsu watch them carefully with watery mouths. “Are they almost done?” I ask him as I take a seat at the table, we’ve turned off the lights in the house, and left the strings of lights on that decorate the porch, it’s nice.

“Yeah, Noona?” Junho asks with a smile on his face, looking at him I grin back at him. “It’s nice to see you like this, just happy and not worrying over anything.” Junho says setting a beer in front of me.

“Thank you. It’s nice to feel like this.” I tell him honestly leaning my head back I look up at the twinkling stars and listen to the waves in the distance, the mix of the salty air and the BBQ just makes me think that this is a perfect way to spend a day.

Feeling a pair of lips on mine I close my eyes already knowing this touch, this feeling. “I couldn’t resist with you making that face.” Nichkhun says smiling at me, setting a plate down in front of me. Chansung and Woo take their seats next to me as the others fill into theirs.

Sitting around the table with everyone eating and enjoying our last night here I get up with Nichkhun quickly following. Stopping I turn to face him and step towards him, he looks at me curiously, getting up on my toes I kiss him happily before pulling away. “Don’t forget we have a date when we get back.” I tell him happily.

“Trust me I’m not going to forget.” He says wrapping an arm around me. “They’ll be following soon.” He whispers as we use the few moments we have to kiss before we hear their feet and calls to wait up.

Lighting the fireworks and running around on the beach I grin at the six of them, all of us keeping our distance as we use the remaining sparklers.

Running around in the dark I giggle happily as I latch myself on to Chansung’s arm. Feeling him kiss the top of my head I grin happily. “Noona come on let’s go.” He says leading me back to the gate with the others following behind, it’s late and we have to leave before lunch. Heading to the living room the seven of us collapse on the couches and floor of the living room still awake and talking until slowly we all pass out.

 

 

Nichkhun is holding my hand as I drive the last leg of the way back to the dorm. “You’re oddly quite.” I whisper glancing back at all the guys sleeping. It’s dark, but we’re nearly home so I’m not too worried.

“Just enjoying this.” Nichkhun says affectionately, he brings our hands to his lips, kissing my hand. I feel happy, that warm fuzzy feeling still hasn’t left and I don’t want it to.

“Can I tell you something?” I ask him quietly, my heart thumping, I glance at him, Nichkhun looks curious.

“I’ll listen.” He says with a grin.

Feeling my chest contract I take a deep breath, I should let him know, I should just say it and hope of the best right? “Nichkhun I’m pretty sure I’m falling in love with you.” I say blushing; his hand holds mine tighter; I glance at him again to see his reaction. The grin plastered on his face eases me.

“I’m falling in love with you too.” He whispers, the warm feeling in my chest seems to radiate throughout my entire being as I smile softly.



 

 

Well yes, this is where we are with more to come.
- u -
So I hope you enjoy this. XD
/Ihavenoideawhattoevensay...