Hints

Rebelling Heart

 

Waking up with Nichkhun’s arms holding me very close to his body I blush realizing just how close we are. Every breath that he takes I can feel the rise of his chest and the fall of it, the way he moves slightly when a knock comes to the door to pulling even closer and turning over so he’s resting on top of me, him slowly opening his eyes.

“Morning” I murmur with my hands around him as well, when they got there I have no idea, but right now we’re just this tangled mess and I like it quite a bit.

“Morning” He whispers back leaning down to kiss me, the moment is nice, it’s quiet, well it was.

“I think they’re awake.” This is said quietly.

“They?” Taecyeon whispers surprised. “You mean H.G is in there with Khunnie?” Whoever it was must have nodded their head since we didn’t hear a response, just the door opening with Nichkhun’s body hovering over mine and my arms hanging on loosely to his torso, my hands resting on his toned back. “Isn’t that improper?” Taec asks sassily. “Anyways you two need to get up. There’s an emergency.” He says urgently, pulling Nichkhun off me and effectively dropping me on the ground, Chansung comes and swoops me up.

“Hyung, missing food is not reason enough to drop Noona on the floor.” He mutters shaking his head. “Are you ok?”

Nodding my head I glance at them. “Is there a real emergency?” I ask them as I straighten out my clothes from the day before. “Or is this just you guys messing around?” I ask them looking up after having making myself semi-presentable. After a moment what Chansung has said is processed. “You dropped me on the ground because food is missing?” I ask him glaring.

“Well specifically my dried mangos, my mom sent them to me.” Taec says whining. “And as a warning Jokwon and Changmin are here so you might want to get dressed or changed I guess.” He says brightly leaving the room.

Sighing slightly aggravated I hope that someone ate all of his precious mangos. “It was you wasn’t it?” I ask Chansung as I sit back on the bed. The youngest simply shrugs his shoulders as though he isn’t sure what I’m talking about. “I’m not going to tell him.” I say looking around for something to change into, only to realize my bag is in the living room.

“I’ll go get it.” Nichkhun says kissing the top of my head. “And for the record I wouldn’t exactly blame you either.” He says smirking at Chansung.

“It’s still weird that you’re dating hyung.” Chansung mutters awkwardly, causing me to laugh at his reaction. “What?”

“It’s just; you’re so protective of me.” I say smiling. “And you’re acting all not you.” I explain sitting cross legged on the bed smiling at my best friend.

Pouting he shrugs his shoulders, tilting his head to the side he seems to contemplate what I’d said. “What do you mean?” He asks finally laughing as Nichkhun back with my bag.

Before I can say Junsu is pulling Nichkhun and Chansung out while smiling at me simply before the door is shut behind them, there is some protest, mainly from Nichkhun saying he needs to get changed, and then of course Junho saying something rather sassy.

Shaking my head I go through my bag pulling out the clothes I have, only to realize I grabbed the wrong clothes when I put them in. All I have are a pair of shorts that may be slightly too short and a plain black tank. Biting my lip I try to figure out if it’d be okay, it’s not like Woo and I are doing anything today, then again it could be dangerous walking out like that; I never can tell what their reactions will be to some of my clothes. Finally deciding that I don’t have much of a choice I change into the shorts and tank, stuffing my previous day’s clothes into the bag, making my way barefoot through the dorm to the closest bathroom I brush my teeth, then my hair before I toss it up in a messy bun. As I step out of the bathroom dressed to what I deem an acceptable degree, I enter the living room to see it torn apart and the culprits frantically searching for something.

“There better be a reason that you are tearing apart the house.” I tell them un-amused by them tossing things on the floor. “Well?” I ask them as I’m met by blank stares and then quickly recognition about what I’m talking about which quickly turns to panic.

Jokwon is the first to speak up. “Taecyeon told us to start looking.” He says uneasily. “It’s nice to see you again though H.G.” HE says smiling nervously.

Smiling at him and Changmin I nod my head. “You too, are you boys hungry or did you destroy the kitchen in your search?” I ask turning my attention to Taecyeon who is slowly putting the pillows back on the couch. “Ah, I see you learned how to clean and look.” I tease the boys stepping through the now disaster zone that they call their living room. “I’m going to go get some lunch.” I declare heading towards the door, only to see what Taec is looking for, well what’s left of it. “By chance is this what you’re looking for?” I ask tossing the bag of mostly eaten dried mangos.

Nichkhun appears by my side changed and smiling. “Ready?” He asks eagerly as Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung all smile at me with an urgent looks. Nodding my head I glance at the youngest three again before I pick my back up, as the five of us head to the car Nichkhun chuckles. “Did you three eat them?”

“How were we supposed to know they were Taec’s? It’s not like they were labeled.” Junho asks sighing. “Anyways what are we getting for lunch?” He asks quickly changing the subject as the other two mutter to themselves.

“Chicken!” Chansung cheers with a gleeful smile on his face, I glare at him slightly. “Noona I was hungry.” He says this as though it defends him eating the last piece of chicken. It does not.

“Well I guess,” As I check my phone I notice the date, I glance up at Nichkhun. “Your birthday is coming up.” I state surprised.

Smirking at me he nods his head. “It is; it happens every year though you know.” Nichkhun says with a very amused look on his face as he pokes my head lightly. “Why are you so surprised?”

“Well it’ll be my first whole year with you guys in a couple of weeks, and then shortly after will be your birthday.” I tell him not really explaining anything, but at the same time I am. Time just seemed to get away from me.

“We’ll be on a break on Hyung’s birthday.” Wooyoung says slinging an arm around Nichkhun happily. “Jinyoung-Hyung is letting us go to a private beach for a week in celebration.” He says excitedly. “Noona it’ll be a lot of fun!”

I nod my head smiling at them. “I can only imagine.”

 

­~~~

 

As we get back with the ample supply of chicken with each of us carrying a box or drinks we’re happily making our way back to the dorm. As we enter I toss a bag at Taecyeon who is playing video games with Jokwon while Junsu and Changmin as busy singing.

“H.G!” He wails hugging me tightly, picking me up, he spins me around. “You bought me a new bag!” He giggles gleefully as he pops the bag open to eat a few.

Rolling my eyes I shake my head as I set the food down on the table, “Lunch!” I call as I head into the kitchen to get some plates for everyone. Feeling a pair of hands holding my waist I glance over my shoulder to see Nichkhun happily watching me. “Is there a particular reason for this?” I ask him smiling as I set the plates on the counter. “Or am I just lucky?”

“Both.” He answers with a coy smile, as I turn to face him I raise an eyebrow as a cue for him to continue on. “I wanted to hint for my birthday.” He says bluntly.

“Oh?” I ask him surprised, I mean why not? “Do I get the hint then?” I ask him casually as I hear the others all gathering at the table laughing about something, suddenly his lips are on mine and my eyes are fluttering closed as the kiss becomes a bit rougher, well more than what we normally do.

“Alone time.” He whispers pecking my lips once more before he reaches behind me to grab the plates.

Taking a deep breath I try to calm myself down before I join everyone else at the table, taking a seat next to Nichkhun, who is happily talking with Jokwon. Lightly pinching him I turn my head to the side to place some food on my plate before all of it is gone.

“You and Nichkhun are awfully close don’t you think?” Changmin asks randomly while we’re all just sitting around the table talking a joking around.

I’d forgotten that they didn’t know, only 2PM, Minjae-sshi, Miyoung, Minho and Ian knows that we’re dating. “Well it’s only natural isn’t it?” Nichkhun asks casually placing an arm around me.

Jokwon stares at us for a second before he realizes the implications. “You two are dating?!” He yells surprised, a huge smile on his face. “We were starting to think you swung for the other team!” He jokes with a huge grin on his face.

I couldn’t help but burst out in laughter, not that I was the only one, I guess there is a reason Jokwon is so popular. He’s a lot of fun to be around. “Yeah thanks for that.” I mutter shaking my head as all the laughs die down.

“That’s actually really surprising.” Changmin says smiling at us. “With how this lot treats you I’m amazed any of them are letting someone touch you.”

Chansung glares at Taecyeon for a moment. “Well Nichkhun doesn’t manhandle her nor does he needlessly drop her on the floor.” He snipes a smile coming to his face as Taec looks around bewildered.

“You saw them!” He yells pointing an accusing finger at me. “And I wanted to ask if they’d seen my mangos!” He whines flabbergasted that he was be implicated at being abusive towards me.

“Was dropping her on the floor necessary?” Nichkhun asks in a demanding, yet playful tone. “I mean we were only snuggling and” He pouts resting his head against my cheek.

Blushing at the sudden intrusion of space and revealing nature of our relationship I cover his mouth before he can continue. “I think that’s enough.” I mutter looking down at the table. “You’re too much sometimes you know that?” I ask him smiling at his puppy dog eyes as he moves to face me with my hand still on his.

“Before you two share a moment let’s not forget you’re in a room full of other men!” Junsu shouts in protest. “Stop gawking at them, they are not a drama for your entertainment!” He says whacking a couple of heads.

“Hyung!” Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung mutter in pain as I remove my hand from Nichkhun’s lips and turn to face the rest of the guys all watching us with interest.

“Are they normally like that?” Changmin asks motioning to the other five members who are busy either plotting against Junsu and probably Taecyeon or busy shaking their heads at their dongsangs.

Sighing I nod my head. “It’s like Junsu said, we’re a drama that they can’t stop watching.” I tell them smiling. “So you’re all back from Japan?” I ask them curiously changing the topic as Nichkhun settles for holding my hand and talking with Jokwon about other things.

“For now; we’re heading back at the end of the week then we’ll be gone for a while.” He says pouting slightly. “Though we’re all been busy with filming or promoting stuff.” He says smiling proudly.

I grin at him. “So are they taking you on break with them?” He asks as Wooyoung rests his head on my other shoulder.

“We’re kidnapping her for a week so she can get some rest instead of working crazy hours.” Wooyoung answers for me, rather cutely too. “Noona you’re showing a lot of skin today.” He says pouting.

“I packed the wrong clothes; I meant to grab some capris.” I tell him puffing my cheeks up. “Don’t worry I won’t forget to pack my pilgrim outfits for the trip to the beach.” I with a smile, only to remember he doesn’t really know what they are.

“You are not dressing like that.” Taecyeon and Nichkhun both chime in scrunching their noses up. “Miyoung would murder you for even looking at attempting to dress like that.” Taec says shaking his head in protest. This of course leads to them having to know what pilgrims looked like and to them protesting against it fully, like I said I sometimes I just get their reactions wrong.

With Jokwon, Changmin taking Junsu and Junho out for some male bonding time away from the dorm it leaves the rest of us to lounge around, meaning some alone time with Nichkhun. “So about your birthday present” I while we thumb-wrestle idly while sitting on the terrace, “I think the alone time might not be possible.”

“I’ll make it possible. I’d like to be able to actually spend time with you and not have people spying on us.” He says pouting as his thumb holds mine down. “I was thinking getting up early and we can get some breakfast alone walk on the beach, you know couple stuff.” He says winning, again.

“You’re cheating!” I whine as the last game ends. Nichkhun just smiles triumphantly. “Cheater.”

“Maybe you need more practice.” He says shrugging his shoulders still happy over his numerous wins. “Come on let’s go watch that movie with Taec, Woo and Chansung.” He says pulling himself up then me, walking to the living room hand in hand to see the three still arguing over a movie to watch. Shaking my head I watch amused as they each push a different movie.

 


 

Alright, so I may have just realized that my sense of time with
this story is completely off. Or at least I think so.
How I have everything I mixed up the events may be off a bit because I am a complete and total
space cadet when it comes to telling time be it years, months, weeks, days, hours,
minutes or seconds I'm a bit inept.
I also would like to address something else, I am by no means completely and totally
up to date with anything in my life. So events aren't recorded accurately in this fic.
Partly because I'm lazy, and partly because I don't have the patience to keep track
of every single 2PM interaction.

Now, this all has a point.
I think I'm off by a year. I'll be honest, it bugs me.
Though I'm not going to go back and change anything because I'm not sure where
I got off and just snowballed. I just wanted to address that if you guys thought the timing is weird or anything.
It probably is.
Also I just freaking realized I inadvertently skipped Junsu/Minjun's dad's passing with how the timing is.
Though since it is still 2012 in the story and summer Junsu is still Junsu. > n >
I'll change over to Minjun when it gets to be October in the story, keeping with
real life time.

 

[Quick] Comment answers:
I feel like the ending is coming so soon, but at the same time I don't. I'm also excited to begin my next project once I wrap up
my next few stories ^^
I agree, it opens up more room for writing, and other things to happen now that the boys are aware
of H.G's situation/whatever you want to call it.
I honestly love the relationship she has with the youngest three, Chansung in particular. > n >
Oh my goodness I hadn't even though of that until you mentioned it, the beach wear XD