Back At Home

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

Yixing was fidgeting on his seat staring at the wooden door. He wasn’t at ease and was making it obvious right now. His friends wanted to join him but he refused. If Jaejoong wanted to meet him, then he alone should meet him, man-to-man. There was no way he would show any signs of fright or hesitance. Yixing heaved a deep breath and shut his eyes for a brief moment to calm his nerves.

Well, he tried, but, unfortunately it wasn’t easy for him. He was going to meet his ex-girlfriend’s boyfr- NO! her fiancé! The very girl he was planning on holding onto forever!

It caught him by surprise when he received the message from Suho that Jaejoong wanted to meet him in person. It was obvious that it was with regards to the scandal but what more was there to speak with Jaejoong himself spoke the needful to the whole world?!

The boys were on call, ready to come to Yixing’s defence the next instant. It was unnecessary because Jaejoong would never dare to hurt or harm Yixing but still the fact that s were there for him, despite the fact that they warned him about this relationship before, brought a smile on his handsome face.

Will Jaejoong ask all our memories to be deleted? He pondered, his fingers instantly unlocking his phone to browse the photographs that he had of Reya, the short-lived yet beautiful conversations they had online, the little gifts they shared between themselves.. Oh! He couldn’t think straight right now! All he wanted was this so-called meeting to end as soon as possible and for him to get back with his life.

Another deep sigh slipped past his lips as his eyes mindlessly wandered around when the door opened. In came Kim Jaejoong wearing a simple hoodie over a white tank top and denims. His face was covered with a face-mask and sunglasses, which were instantly removed when he closed the door of the room. Yixing wasn’t sure how to react, whether he should greet him, stand up, or just be there.

But Jaejoong didn’t waste time, since he and Yixing were the hottest topic right now. Spotting them together would for sure spur another tornado around the place.

“Thanks for coming” Jaejoong slightly smiled, “I was actually in two minds whether you would come or not”

“How can I not when Yunho sunbaenim himself reminded me of today?” Yixing forced a smile at the gent who was sitting opposite to him.

Jaejoong smirked at Yixing reading his body language easily. The Chinese was surely uncomfortable right now and the silence was only making things worse.

“Actually Yixing-”

“I’m not deleting any of my memories with Reya” Yixing cut him off, taking Jaejoong completely by surprise. “You have to just live with the fact that Reya was mine and you stole her from me”

 

 

“I have a bad feeling about this hyung…” Changmin bit his lips.

“Didn’t hyung say that he wanted to apologize to Yixing for the havoc he played?”

Yes, Jaejoong wanted to have a talk with Yixing to apologize to him for everything. If Jaejoong had just admitted his feelings towards Reya from the inception, none of this would have happened. But Changmin wasn’t at ease.

“What if Yixing spurts out nonsense?”

His question stopped Yunho from having a sip of his brandy. Yunho glanced to his left to meet Changmin’s concerned face but only smirked at the maknae and looked ahead to enjoy his drink.

“What are you up to hyung?” Changmin questioned instantly

Yunho smiled. “Think I’d just let the both of them meet in the night just because hyung, out of nowhere became a saint and wanted to wash away all his sins?”

“Alright.. You have my attention.” Changmin took the trouble of scooting closer to his hyung. “Now spill it!” He ordered.

“Reya is here”

“What?!”

Yunho placed the glass on the coffee table of Changmin’s apartment and turned his focus on the said male. “I called her the night Jaejoong hyung wanted me to talk to Yixing”

“So she is in Korea?”

“Landed half an hour ago…”

“And she is on her way to the place?”

“Yup” Yunho confirmed, “She’s the only person who could control the both of them so I thought it would be wise if she were there, since both are unpredictable.”

Changmin was impressed. Very impressed. “The army sure did some good to you hyung, it sure did” He muttered, “You finally began using your brain…”

It took just one glare and Changmin had to scurry aware before getting punished by the leader.

 

 

Jaejoong meanwhile had his eyes dead set on a fuming Yixing. This wasn’t why he came. Almost instantly he began to regret this meeting but the fact that Yixing had something of his girl triggered something deep in him which coaxed him to stay put.

“Yixing-ssi”

“Please just stop talking!” Yixing snapped. “Out of all the girls you could have, you had to take my girl, hadn’t you?”

Jaejoong’s fists instantly clenched tightly under the table as a means to control himself. He remained calm and collected though his eyes were saying otherwise.

“You were supposed to have gone! Away from her! But why did you come back?!”

“Because she was mine to begin with” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter