The Troublesome Duo

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

Oppa….. What is this? *speechless*

No! *jumps on my bed and cries buckets*

No way!

Oppa! Don’t say it! You are not in a relationship!

Why did you hide her from us?

 

From simple comments to his Instagram post, they spread to Twitter, his official fan blog and now is the Number 1 trending toping in the whole of Eastern Asia.

 

Oh Sehun gripped the tab. He was staring at every picture posted online. He immediately logged into Instagram and searched for Jaejoong’s profile.

“Oh My God!” He gasped reading what was typed under the picture of Reya resting her arms on the balcony looking to the near distance.

“Suho hyung!” He jumped onto the leader’s bed, aggressively shaking the tired sleeping idol.

“Get lost” He pushed the youngest and turned to sleep on the opposite direction.

“Hyung! Reya is two timing!” He continued to wake Suho up.

“WHAT?!” Chen groaned.

Sehun jumped beds to sit beside the just awaken idol.

“See!” He pushed the tab to Chen’s hands.

The latter squeezed his eyes reading the post and gradually stopped his action staring at the screen.

“Oh God!” Chen stood on his bed and yelled “ZHANG YIXING!”

 

Meanwhile, Reya is staring at the wall. Her ear phones are plugged in. The hit songs of A.R. Rahman are being played. His compositions have always calmed her down. Given the situation, she needs to stay calm without giving in to the urge of killing the beautiful nightmare she met not 6 months ago.

Though Jaejoong has just completely hit her smooth life with a wrecking ball, she is smiling to herself. She loved how he commented about her, making it obvious that she didn’t want to be known and yet being the brat he is, he did it. She hates how she is feeling.

Whether you conquer or kill my heart, you are my beloved.
Whether you stop or leave, I will be yours.

Is it the song that is playing tricks with her mind now?

“You are my source and solution to every ache in my life you jerk!”

She hissed at the phone and placed it beside her to open her breakfast.

She dipped a piece of muffin into the melted ice cream. It’s obviously not the way she wanted to eat, but she did. The unusual combination of flavours confused her taste buds. Gradually, she liked it and proceeded to break more pieces and dip them into her ice cream sauce.

 

Zhang Yixing, on the other hand don’t know how to react. He expected some news of Reya’s and Jaejoong’s connection to surface now that she is in Korea but never did he expect Jaejoong to initiate it.

He grabbed the phone from his pocket and called her.

“Good morning boyfriend. You free now?”

“Good morning Ray. Where are you?”

“Home”

She drank the remaining ice cream from the plastic container.

“If you are asking about pretty face, I skinned Jaejoong alive and am enjoying the meal his manager bought me. Ice cream and muffins, good combination”

Yixing hated how carefree she talks of Jaejoong. He hates how free she is with him.

“Why did you talk to him?”

“Well, it was mostly how to contain the situation with the manager and I taught Hallyu star to talk. Seems like the baby doesn’t know what to talk.”

He clenched his fists listening to her attitude over Jaejoong.

“Contain the situation, as in?”

Yixing’s brows furrowed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked to him. The whole of EXO were seated in the hall listening to Yixing’s conversation.

“The manager requested Soph and I to be in Japan for their concert.”

Yixing breathed deep to control his emotions. He didn’t like what she was telling him

"A lovely family introduction I see"

"Yixing ge" Reya bit her nails. She didn't fail to catch his stern tone

“You have to go?” Yixing calmed himself down listening to Reya's scared voice

“It’s his career”

“That doesn’t mean you should go”

“I have always wished to watch them perform live”

Reya knew that he wasn’t happy with her decision. She didn’t want to but the fan within her started to jump in joy when it finally sank in that she’ll be watching them live. She doesn't want to be the reason for Jaejoong to get into a bad position. If she has to be exposed and be in the spotlight for his career to shine, she is willing to do so. She knows that she shouldn't be feeling as such but her heart seems to not be listening to what her brain is telling.

“I need to get our visas done. I maybe leave day after tomorrow. Is it ok with you?”

No. He wished to snap at her. Maybe ask her to come live with him but he had no power to do so. Instead, he stared at the rest hoping that she herself will realise the mental battle his is playing and tell him that she prefers not to go.

But no, she had no power over that too.

“Is it decided then?”

“Yes”

He sighed a laugh.

“Reya-ah”

“Yes”

“You know that this is crazy.”

“You don’t want me to go.”

“Don’t go”

She smiled “But if I don’t, Heyri won’t go”

“Heyri?” Yixing sighed a laugh. He couldn't hide his true emotions now.

“Yeah. Heyri” Reya didn’t realise how indifferent Yixing sounded.

Though he liked her for her love and her sacrifice to the child, he is starting to feel otherwise since the very child is now the sole reason for her to have a connection with his competition. Oh he knew what those words exactly meant. Anyone would understand, except for the intelligent idiot named Reya.

He knew that once Reya decides on something, she never changes. He knows that though he is her boyfriend, she will choose Jaejoong over him in a breath. Anyone who had witnessed their interactions in New York would come to realise their strong bond.

“I’ll talk to you later Ray. I have filming”

“B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter