The Truth Finally Out

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in purple is spoken

 

Reya POV

 

“Ray.” I was shaken.

“Five minutes Nate.” I mumbled to turn to the other side.

“Ray, wake up. Jaejoong has stirred trouble.”

The moment I heard that jerk’s name I sat up straight.

“Now what?! That idiot got his girlfriend pregnant?” I frowned at Nate.

“That would have been better.”

“He got rabid and killed her?” My face lit up.

There are two reasons why I want him to suffer

He hid about her from me. I wouldn’t have fallen for him if I had known and saved myself from a lot of heart ache. I don't like her and I don't know why.

“You’re going to get rabid and kill him.” He sat beside me. What the fudge?

“Nate, I needn’t get rabid to kill him. I want to kill him already for what he did to me.”

“This was uploaded in Insta.” He gave me his iPhone.

“What the fudge!” I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the washroom.

This pretty faced jerk posted the photos of us on Instagram! Especially the ones the two of us took together! When did he take a photo of me cook?

 

 

What on Earth has he written?

 

I know you wanted to stay hidden but I simply couldn't hide you from the world, not when I wish to show you off to the world.

Meet the source and the solution to my heartache

My baby princess's mother

She's beautiful, isn't she?

 

 

 

 

This son of a.. No, this isn’t his mother’s fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nah, it’s her fault for giving birth to him!

 

He’ll be going to Japan tomorrow for concerts, couldn’t this er just concentrate on his performance?! Changing to a t-shirt and denims I wore my sneakers.

“Wear this” Nate gave me my hoodie and sunglasses. Groaning in frustration I went to my room to wear my lenses. He stood by the doorstep to open the door for me “Skin him alive Ray”

“With pleasure” I smirked and headed out.

 

Manager POV

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong, why on earth did you post photos of her?” I rested my hands on my hips.

“Why can’t I?” He crossed his arms on his chest.

“What will Min Young think?”

He scoffed “I don’t care”

“Yah! She’s your-”

“Ex-girlfriend” He cut me off.

“You broke up with her?”

He nodded.

I didn’t know what to talk beside stare at the man in front of me. Is it because of Reya? Did he realise his feelings towards her?

“Hyung, why did you do that?” Junsu rushed in.

“Why can’t I?” This idiot gritted his teeth.

“Everyone thinks Nathan’s girlfriend is the guardian.”

“It’s high time they learn the truth.”

“Reya is going to skin you alive.” Junsu beat me.

“I’ll handle her.” He headed to the practice room. “Yah! Junsu, we have to practice!”

“He can’t handle her. She’ll kill him.” Junsu mumbled and followed him to the room.

Within half an hour she called me

“Reya-ah”

“Is that idiot there? Can I disturb him now?”

“Are you planning on disturbing him or killing him?”

“It depends on how he explains himself. Please I won’t make a scene.”

“Come to the third room to the right in CJes.”

She came in removing her hoodie and glasses.

“I guess you and I are going to have a talk first.” Intelligent. I’m impressed.

I nodded. Gesturing her to sit I sat in front of her.

“Reya-ah, I’m sorry about Jaejoong.” She glared at me, biting her lip. “I know what he did was rash but now that he did it, we have to contain the situation.”

Letting out air from , she rested her arms on her thighs, rubbing her hands on each other “What has the agency decided to do?”

“Well, we were thinking to let the media know the actual story and whether you can join us in Japan. Support JYJ, be there for Jaejoong.”

“I’m not his girlfriend.” She leaned on the chair, crossing her arms on her chest

“Well, since he’s publicly called you his co-guardian, you can be there with Heyri for him.”

“I’m not his girlfriend.”

“I know.”

“Then why me?”

I sighed. “Heyri wouldn’t come without you.”

She sighed an amused laugh “You’re going to pull that child too? Aren’t I enough?”

“Reya-ah”

“I didn’t come to Korea for this. I came to let Heyri spend some quality time with her uncle not be used as a means to cover up your idiotic idol’s absurdity.” She stood. “That jerk should never call me again”

“Lately, Jaejoong hasn’t been himself. Something tells me you’re the reason. So bear with him will you?”

“Isn’t there any other way besides pulling us?”

“You are the reason for his actions. So”

“What did I do? He took her home without bothering about a change of clothes! I wanted to dress her up and leave!”

“I know dear.”

“No you don’t. You have no idea what will happen if my parents know about us living together. Oppa, they’re very strict. They’ll ground me for life. I’ll never be able to look after Heyri”

“They don’t know?”

“No!” She ruffled her hair. “They think her uncle and I are looking after her. Hell! They don’t know about me being a guardian!”

Oh god! Now what are we to do?

“Your parents. Is there anything I can do?”

“I’m leaving Korea.”

“Reya” I walked to her.

“I can’t wait here. I know him. He’s up to something. I’m leaving the country. Like right now”

“Whoa! Sit back kid” I pulled her and made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter