Man Up! Kim Jaejoong

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Junsu and Yoochun burst laughing.

“Reya is daebak!” Yoochun clapped while laughing

“I’m sorry hyung, but she is too much for you” Junsu bit back his laughter.

I glared at the teases whom I initially thought would help me out.

“No wonder Changmin is her favourite.” Yoochun laughed.

“Guys, this is serious” I roared.

“Yes, it is” Yoochun stated once he stopped laughing. I breathed in a relieving breath to calm myself down. “At this rate, you’re so in the bottom hyung”

“Huh? Why?” I hyperventilated

Down? What does that mean?

“She’ll obviously be the dominant one so you are going to be under her every night right?”

Under her every night?!

OH MY GOD!

I smacked Yoochun’s head.

“Ok. Ok” Yoochun raised his hand in surrender. “Jokes apart, let’s get into business”

I sat back on my chair waiting for suggestions.

“So you need to woo her in one week” Junsu mumbled “Take her on a date hyung. A dinner with romantic music maybe”

“Old school” I mumbled crossing my arms on my chest.

“It worked with Min Young, didn’t it?”

“She’s not Min Young” I gritted my teeth shooting glares at the youngest.

“What does she like?” Yoochun asked.

“Besides computers?” I sighed

“And Changmin”

I’m sorry girls, I’m killing Park Yoochun.

“Chun hyung, stop teasing. We need to help Jaejoong hyung” Junsu nudged Yoochun.

I hereby swear that I would not tease my beloved duckbutt from this moment.

“She likes playing tennis” I informed

“That’s a bust then” Yoochun sighed “You don’t know to play tennis”

My shoulders slumped down.

“1 week Chun.” I repeated “It’s day 1 already and I don’t know what to do” I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my palms

“One week is 168 hours hyung. Maybe we lost like 9 hours now but you have the rest”

“Junsu is right hyung” I looked at Yoochun “That’s a long time to confess and maybe take her out”

“How on earth am I to woo her when I’m always locked inside?” I sighed

“Yah! What do you do with Hani?” Yoochun turned to Junsu

“Computer games, late night walks, Starbucks dates” Junsu informed but his voice died down meeting my I’m-not-impressed-with-you-at-all look.

 

We quietly stayed staring at each other. She likes me and she knows that I love her but why is she adamant for me to confess?!

She knows that I love her right? Can’t she just come to me?

What am I to do? Show off my cars? Take her to Jejudo for the weekend?

“How about taking her around Seoul in your Lamborghini?” Junsu suggested

“I was thinking the same thing”

“Take her to Gongju” Yoochun proposed “Omma might love to see her future daughter-in-law”

“Shut up” I muffled hiding my smile

“Aww someone’s blushing” Junsu cooed

“Am I to just propose to her at once?” I asked “We can date after marriage right?”

Both stared at me in shock. “She always likes something outside the box.” I justified. “Not that dating after marriage is something out of the box…” I continued “I can ask omma’s and appa’s consent, fly to Reya’s hometown and convince her parents and get married by the end of the year” I explained “Or even earlier” I smiled.

Junsu and Yoochun shared looks.

“What?” I asked

“You are struggling to tell ‘Saranghae’, how on earth can you ask her to marry you?”

“PARK YOOCHUN!”

He zipped his lips and sat back.

I simply sat back and pictured her wearing a white lace dress, walk down the aisle, biting her lower lip to hide her smile. I would be wearing a matching white tuxedo eagerly waiting until she walks to me to hold her close and exchange vows. Little Heyri wearing a beautiful frock would carry the rings. Ah! I can’t wait to carry her from the church to the honeymoon suite!

“Please don’t tell me you’re fantasizing about having your way with her…”

I decided to remain quiet.

“You are gross!”

“I have needs!” I justified (mostly whined)

“Hyung, you know her more than us. It’s better if you come up something on your own than our ideas” Junsu added.

 

Since the talk with my loving band members was a complete bust, I decided to take things into my hand. The evening, I headed to Nathan’s. I rang the bell once and strangely no one came to the door. I pressed it once more yet there was no reply. Panic hit me and I immediately called Reya. Her darn phone wasn’t being answered too.

“Jagiya” I tapped the door “Baby, open the door”

There was a loud bang and I tensed. What on earth was happening inside?!

“Yah! Reya!” I yelled “Somebody open the darn door!”

As I was tapping the door, it opened and I got the shock of my life.

“Jaejoong-ssi” She smiled weakly “What are you doing here?”

My eyes wandered down her body only to swallow my spit. What on earth is she doing wearing a Blanknyc Fringe Button Up Top?! Her top three buttons were ed and I could see her oh god! I forced myself inside and shut the door before any man sees her in this state.

“What the hell are you wearing woman?” I hissed.

She eyed herself and shot me a questioning look

“Clothes?”

“Since when did you wear like this?” I asked controlling my voice “How can you wear this when there is a man living here?!”

“Who? Nathan?” She asked. I shot her the are-you-seriously-asking-me look. She laughed “He usually buys me these”

“You never wear like this Reya”

“It’s just shorts Jaejoong-ssi”

“A very short pair of shorts!”

“This is why I call you Ajushi” She rolled her eyes and walked away.

“Yah…” I breathed out eying her fair legs. “I’m not that old”

She halted and sighed.

“Sorry” She mumbled.

I stepped to her and wrapped my arms around her and leaned on her shoulder.

“Don’t be. I was just shocked seeing you wear like this”

“I usually wear like this when I lived alone”

I turned her body to face me. “Like this?” I verified, eying her once more

“Yep”

I bit my lip looking at her once more. She wore flirty clothes like this in America?

“Did you, by chance, walk out today?” I verified

“Nope. I got caught up with brat.” Thank god!

“Where is she?” I looked around.

At that time a loud bang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter