Enter the neighbours

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English, the rest is in Korean :)

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Laughing at their reactions we headed home. She actually asked me to be her boyfriend. I’m pretty sure I forgot to breathe listening to her suggestion. I mean, she actually dared to casually ask it from me. How on earth is this girl still single? She’s the complete package. She is very attractive, beautiful smile, cute face, tall built though a bit chubby. She’s taller than Min Young. She’s educated, well mannered (except with me). Well, now she’s getting better… Or am I getting used to her?

How did I forget? She’s a nerd. No way would she have bothered to check out guys. Hell, she didn’t even check me out!

 

Author POV

 

“Since when did he start picking her up from work?” Mary questioned looking at the three get out of the car.

“Isn’t he carrying her laptop? Wow! How I wish my husband would even carry my purse!” Kate added

“They aren’t a real family and we’re envious of them. Just imagine how they’ll behave if they were actually married and Soph was their kid?”

“Then they wouldn’t be living in here.” Both turned to meet the owner of the comment “Seriously ladies. Don’t you have any other work except for checking up on them?” Mary’s husband asked.

“Pack some food Kate and call Alison, we’re going in tonight” Mary suggested.

Nodding, Kate headed to her home and Mary went inside, completely ignoring her husband’s presence.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I sat on the couch, still laughing at the fact that I became Reya’s fake boyfriend. I kept on grinning like an idiot and I couldn’t stop. Each time I think, I feel a very unfamiliar warmth in me. I think I liked it. Heyri sat next to me and the TV to watch some cartoon. Reya came down looking fresh wearing a black t-shirt and a three quarter denim. I’m pretty sure this kid hasn’t a single dress in her wardrobe. She’ll actually look stunning in one. Some light makeup, her eyebrows trimmed. Although she is a bit chubby, she isn’t that fat too. May be a little exercise will cut the excess fat in her. I’ve never seen her play tennis. She didn’t play the whole time I was here. Hell, I didn’t even go to the gym these days.

We now were in the kitchen.

“Jaejoong-ssi, what are we doing for dinner?”

“Mac-n-cheese!” Heyri chirped. So much for cutting her excess fat.

The bell rang. I headed to the door.

“Hi!” One lady chirped

“Surprise!” Our neighbours were in our doorstep.

“What’s going on?” I asked them. Wow! My accent is disappearing. Nice!

“Just bring you guys some covered dishes and stuff.” A fair, fat lady with a dimple on her left cheek spoke for the rest.

Her husband was carrying around four plastic food boxes. Smiling I let them in.

“Jaej-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter