David Archuleta and Demi Lovato

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS!

I'M IN A GOOD MOOD!

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is sung in English :)

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Breathe in…. Breathe out…..

Keep calm Jaejoong….

Just don’t make her angry…..

 

“What’s with your frown?” I sat beside Reya

No, she wasn’t bothered about me. She continued to smile watching the music video of Crush, her favourite song.

“Yah” I gently poked her arm with her finger. She may have thick arms, but they are firm and strong. I felt her muscles tense and I immediately stopped my actions. Scooting closer to her, I reached to pull her ear piece out.

“Has it ever crossed your mind when we're hanging, spending time, girl, are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more? Is there more?” I began humming along with the song.

 

The moment I saw her walk to me when I was on stage, wearing the red and gold backless top I forgot to breathe. Her loose hair, the long earrings, her matching chain, down to her loosely tied belt were complementing her looks perfectly. They hid her arrival from me and planned to hide her from me even after Heyri was introduced. Yes, I shouldn’t have called her onstage. Yes, that was a senseless move but oh I wanted to see her. I wanted to be seen with her. I wanted people to speak of how compatible the two of us are. Because she looked breathtakingly beautiful. Jae Hyun usually calls me mumbling that he let Reya go to her friend’s parties alone cursing her for wearing short tops. I simply laugh back telling him that she is a young girl and that she has to have fun. But I finally see why he was anxious. She perfectly knows when and how to show off her beauty.

The two days in Japan without her beside me killed me completely. The words “Meet the love of my life” were in the tip of my tongue but I couldn’t say them. Her very presence shivers my body and I try hard to not stutter. No matter how hard I try to be sincere with her, to express how much I am in love with her, how much I need her touch, her smile, her warm embrace, it doesn’t come out the way I wish. Our conversations always consist of bickering and fighting. Yes, they say we bicker because we care about each other but I wish to be romantic, caring and loving with her. I want to be the cheesy, romantic boyfriend who will stun her in public showing her how much I love her. I have never given Reya anything except for trouble. If she only allows me to express my true intentions without snapping back at me, I’ll give her a lifetime of happiness.


“See it's a chance we've gotta take 'cause I believe that we can make this into something that'll last last forever, forever” I continued to sing along, hinting her about my feelings.

Understand what I’m singing Reya, please understand….

I' ve fallen in love with you girl. I'm in love with you

 

I sighed in defeat annoyed that she didn't respond, let alone frown at my actions. How am I to win her heart? She says she loves people being forward, am I to pull her by her neck and kiss her right now?

She’ll kick me and I might lose my ability to reproduce. I shivered in fright. Heyri isn’t enough for me. I need another baby Reya and a boy who looks like me, maybe a couple more...

Heyri was struggling to reach the phone on the cabinet. Once she managed to grab it, she walked to us. She stood beside Reya and held her hand to place the phone within the older girl’s grasp.

“Ray” She caressed her cheek.

Reya pulled her ear phones to turn to the child So did I.

“Eating a lot of chocolate in the morning is not good. Order something to eat”

Reya never had the habit to eat chocolate in the morning. Hell, she usually hits my hand when I try to eat them first thing in the morning. What nonsense is this child talking?

“You ate chocolate?”

“Appa, you hungry?” She tilted her head towards me the very moment I questioned Reya

“Appa, I’m asking you” She held my thigh, slightly shaking it.

I smiled at her, pulling her to stand in between my thighs.

“Appa will eat with you” I whispered to her ear and kissed her temple.

“She ate chocolate appa. Two bars of snickers!”

“You hate snickers, don’t you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter