English classes, Spies and Sudden Inspections

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English, the rest is in Korean

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Jaejoong-ssi, what will you do in your free time?” Reya sat next to me in the evening

Honestly, I don’t know. Today I wasted time walking around the neighbourhood. I can’t be doing the same thing every day. The plus is that I spoke with some of the housewives. They were entertaining, and actually thought me some more English.

“I mean you can’t always talk to the wives. Their husbands will grill you alive.”

“Wipe that grin off your face Reya. They told you ha?”

“Yep.” She looked at me “They scolded me for not helping you with English.” I laughed. “Really, do you want an electronic keyboard or something? You can write music right?”

“That’s actually a good idea kiddo” I ruffled her hair.

“Stop touching Ray” Reya laughed, clapping. Oh crap, can’t I hold this girl?

“Don’t touch Ray. She’s mine” Heyri came to me, flicked my forehead and sat in between us hugging Reya.

“Yah! You continue to torture him his fans will come and kidnap you.” Reya pinched the bridge of her nose and Heyri pouted.

I carried the kid and made her sit on my lap. “Don’t worry I won’t let my fans do it.”

She beamed. “Really?”

“Yep” She stuck her tongue out to Reya, who repeated the action. Oh god, I have two kids in this house. Now I see why Hyun calls Reya big baby

“But still, don’t touch my friend. You’re too old for her.” She jumped from my hold and ran to her room yelling “I have homework!”

“Your welcome” Reya nudged me.

“Seriously? She still is saying the same mantra.”

“She let you carry her. That’s a start.” I nodded looking at the TV. “So wanna buy a Keyboard?”

“Cool. This weekend?” Well my English still , so I need her.

“Cool.” She then turned to pick up something. “Since that is settled. Now read this.”

English? “Seriously?” I looked at her slightly pouting

“Yep. You’re going to be living her for three months. Even though you know the words and grammar your Korean accent should go away.”

“I was born like that!” Yes, I wined like a kid.

“Well Operation: Make Hallyu Star speak proper English starts now.”

 

Author POV

 

“Seriously honey why are we doing this? Didn’t we go last month? Why again?!”

“Come on John, Nathan just left and Ray is living with a total stranger. We need to give them some advice.”

“Unbelievable!” At that time, the doorbell rang

The wife, Mary opened the door to meet her friend Alison the mother of the infant.

“Did you see those two?”

“Who? Ray and eye candy?” The infant’s mother nodded and pointed at the given house.

Mary got out and looked at the roof.

“Wow that’s some place to talk.” Mary commented.

“First he hugs her tight, then he makes her blush, now he sits on her favourite place. What next?”

“We get into that house and check the situation.” Mary stated, her hands on her hips.

“Tomorrow evening?”

“Yes. Tomorrow evening.”

Looking at the two one last time, they went back to their houses.

 

Reya POV

 

We were now upstairs. This idiot wanted to study upstairs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter