Officially Heyri’s Appa

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Yoochun POV

 

“What is Kim Jaejoong doing now?”

“Has he informed his current situation about the kid?”

“When will we see the kid?”

“Will she come with him to Korea?”

 

Ever since I came from the army, people have been asking about Jaejoong hyung every time I step outside. Yesterday I was blocked by a crowd of journalists in front of CJes asking about hyung. I spoke with the guy. He seems to be having the time of his life playing house with a kid and apparently a fully grownup kid called Reya too. But here, we are having a time trying to control the situation. It’s really hard since no information about his whereabouts are disclosed. There have been no fan sighting of him too. The media was provided with a photograph of the kid, her uncle and his girlfriend. So everyone thinks that they are the other guardians. He keeps on saying that he and that girl drop the kid to school together, that he picks Reya up from work. It amazed me how these two were not sighted together. Yesterday he called me to annoy me with his daily blabber, mostly about what a tease that girl Reya is.

“This girl is crazy.”

“Reya again?” I sighed a laugh

“Yes. She fell in love with the doctor.”

“Why is that crazy?” What is happening to hyung in New York?

“Just because he’s English, tall and has a nice built, it doesn’t mean that he’s perfect!”

Is he jealous? “Hyung, why are you acting like this?”

“Yah! You know what she texted me when I asked about the doctor? He’s hot! Smoking hot! God that English accent! Seriously? Am I chopped liver?” He sounded so funny now.

“He must be a good looking guy then”

“I’m better looking.” I laughed. Childish Jaejoong is back. “Yah! Stop laughing. This is a serious issue.”

“How come?” I asked in the midst of giggling

“Is my attraction towards girls reducing? Will only old women come for my concerts now? Is my charm not working with the younger generation?”

What has this girl done to him?

“Hyung, just because one girl doesn’t check you out you’re coming to such conclusions! When did you care about such things?”

“She calls herself as my fan and she doesn’t treat me like her favourite idol!”

“Wow! Who are you? What have you done to my hyung?”

“It’s on that pain, that tease, that annoying girl. I want to kill her. She called me old! I’m not that old! Why can’t she see me as a man? I mean I have everything a woma-”

This blabber will not end “Hyung, I’m at the filming spot, call you later?”

“Ahh, ok. Don’t work too hard!”

“Bye hyung”

And I cut the call. No matter how funny it sounds, his actions lately are scaring me. Is he falling for her?

 

Reya POV

 

Coming from work, Soph greeting me at the doorstep. Oh, I know that look…. She needs something.  Just ruffling her hair I headed to my room to have a wash. Coming out I saw Sophie standing right in front of the door, her million dollar smile plastered. Sister, I know you’re up to something. Smiling back, I headed to the closet to get my t-shirt.

“Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay…” Here we go

“Uh ha.” I wore the green top.

“You look really nice…..”

“Gee, thanks Soph.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter