Ex-Girlfriends Are Trouble

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Reya POV

 

As I got into the room I immediately called Yixing.

“I’m so sorry. I cut the call since Yoochun and Junsu were with me”

“They are always around you”

“Yeah” I leaned on the wall. Breathing deep, I asked “Why weren’t you answering my calls?”

“Why didn’t you tell me about the media statement?”

“I did say that they were coming clean about the both of us, so”

“So, him pulling you on stage was part of ‘coming clean’?”

“That was Kim Jaejoong being Jerk Jaejoong”

“Jerk, brat, pretty face” He sighed a laugh “How many nicknames does he have?”

“I call you unicorn and lamb” I defended. I felt that he didn't like my attitude towards Jaejoong.

“Everyone calls me that”

“Well then, dimple boy?”

“Seriously?”

I sighed in defeat, sliding down the wall

“What is with you and posing shirtless lately?” I questioned in the attempt to change the direction of the talk. Talking about Jaejoong is oddly disturbing me.

“Can’t I?”

“Whatever” I played with my denims.

“Are you jealous that I’m showing off my awesome abs to the world?”

“Don’t step on it Mr.”

He laughed.

“We are ok right?” I asked while walking to my bed

“I’m sorry that I didn’t answer the calls. I just” He sighed “But as I thought of it, you have no power to go against the agency. None of us have.”

Thank god he understood my situation!

“Reya-ah, don’t forget your promise! We’re hanging out this weekend!” I overheard Yeol yell.

“Tell him that I remember.” Laughing I heard Lay tell him what I told.

“Hey, it’s nearly midnight here. Why don’t you sleep?” I leaned on the bed

“This weekend, you’ll be with the rest. When are we going to hang out, you know just us?”

“When I come back, I’ll treat you to dinner” I proposed

“Nah, I’ll treat you to dinner”

I heard him yawn “Yixing ge” I played with my pillow

“What?”

“Go to sleep. You’re yawning. We’ll talk tomorrow.”

“I don’t want to. Let’s talk.”

“You’re pouting, aren’t you?” I rolled on my bed.

“And you’re missing it. Yeol is grossing out.” I laughed.

 

It seemed I slept talking to him. I woke up with the phone in my hand.

 

 

Two days later – after Jaejoong’s and Heyri’s date to Disney land

 

In the morning, Junsu, Yoochun and I we sitting together.

“They like the two” Junsu commented sitting beside me

“Yeah” I scrolled down reading the netizens comments in my laptop

I wish I had a father like Jaejoong. He treats her like his own daughter. I’m jealous

“Hyung is officially father material, not boyfriend material” Yoochun laughed. “What a promotion!”

The three of us cracked up laughing our hearts out

“All the fans want him as their father rather than the father of their kids” Junsu continued.

I see why they wanted her to come to Japan. His crazy stunt on stage caused his haters to bash him for acting rash. I guess now that is forgotten and daddy Jaejoong is the trending topic.

“Let’s roam on the street at night.” Junsu proposed once the laughing dried down

“Only if I get to eat anything that I want.”

“Let me guess, no matter how much you eat you won’t get any fatter.” Yoochun leaned on the chair

“What nonsense. That is only with Changmin. An hour or two of tennis will do the trick.”

“I thought you dance.” Junsu sat beside me.

“Yeah. That too.”

“So a tennis player, dancer, nerd and a tease. You’re an unexpected combination” Yoochun leaned to me. I smirked at him.

The door was knocked.

“Did you order breakfast?” Yoochun asked us

“No” Junsu and I replied.

He frowned at us and walked to the door.

“What are you doing here?” I ce I heard Yoochun’s stern voice.

“Hello to you too Chunnie. I came to see oppa”

The door sounded revealing Kim Min Young wearing a green dress, matching shoes and a purse. Don’t ask me what brand it is, I don’t know and I don’t care about brands. Soph is right, I’m indeed a boy in a girl’s body. I’ll never ever look good wearing those. I won’t even wear those!

“I thought they broke up” Junsu mumbled

“That’s what an ex-girlfriend does, waltz into her ex’s bedroom” I replied sarcastically. Bullsh*t like this only happens in normal families

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter