Can we get any more married than this?

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in purple is spoken in English :)

 

Jaejoong POV

 

It was evening and these two didn’t come downstairs yet. I went upstairs to check on them. Heyri’s room door was slightly opened. Peeping into the room I saw Reya sitting on the floor Indian style and the kid standing in front of her.

“Tell me Soph… What am I to tell to escape from this mess?”

The kid, tapping her index finger on her chin was thinking and the big baby was waiting for her opinion. What on earth is happening in here? I leaned on the door frame.

“Tell that you have to look after me.” I frowned. She is looking after Heyri….

“They’ll want you to come too” Where to?

“Tell that your boyfriend died.” Oh God! What is this child thinking?

“I have to have one to kill him.” She’ll dare to kill him! No wonder she’s single!

“How come they knew I was back in NY?” She held a blue envelope on her hand.

“How can I know?” Heyri sat on her.

“I was talking to myself!” She nudged the kid’s head, who leaned on Reya’s right chest

“Why were you looking at me then?” Heyri played with the envelope

“Why am I talking to you?”

“I have the same question.”

Anne may have given birth to Heyri, but she is Reya. Same witty talk. Perfect mother and child. I finally see why they made Reya a guardian.

“Get out of my sight.”

“Get out of my room.”

“I hate you Lee Heyri.”

“Whatever.”

“Of course! Friggin Ajmaal! I’ll kill that idiot tomorrow!” Reya hit her forehead.

“Good for you”

Both were silent. Then Reya pulled Heyri and hugged her tight. That’s some conversation…

“What’s that envelope about?” I sat next to the girls stretching my legs.

“My annual University dinner dance.” Heyri gave it to me.

“Why do you want to ditch it?”

She leaned on my shoulder. “I don’t wear dresses.”

“Why is that?”

“She’s a boy in a girl’s body.” Reya hit Heyri’s head. I pulled the kid to me and she sat on my legs, leaning on my chest.

“Ajushi, I’m telling the truth. Reya has no dress at all. I never see her wear makeup. She is a boy!”

“Jaejoong-ssi, help me escape this.” She hugged my arm. When did she get this touchy?

“Just go will you? All your friends will be there. It’s not like you can’t dance…”

“Dancing isn’t the problem.” She sighed, pulled away and looked at me “I hate dresses. We have to wear that.”

Helping Heyri to stand, I stood up and extended my hand to her. She held mine and I pulled her to stand. I walked around Reya.

“Why are you doing this?”

“A long dress will suit you the most. It’ll cover your thick thighs.”

“Yah! How can you be this blunt?!” She pouted

“Guess, living with you is making me act like you.” She lowered her head mumbling something. Resist the urge to pinch her cheeks Jaejoong! Have some control…

“Go wear something proper, we’re going shopping.”

“But I hate-”

“You’re going. And that’s final!”

“Ajushi, you’re acting like appa.”

Looking at Heyri, I answered “That’s because I’m the appa.”

“Then is Ray my omma?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter