Some Family Time

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Broke up with her?”

“Yes” I stepped inside “Now get out”

“What?”

“Reya is coming to wash up Heyri. Get out”

“You people completely forget your friends who help you get the girl” She mumbled.

“She isn’t mine yet.”

“About Yixing, he-”

“I don’t need to know what trick he played her with.”

“Is that so?” She raised her brow.

“Yes. I love her and I will win her heart”

She smiled. “You won her heart a long time my dear friend.”

“What?” I whispered. My body numbed listening to what she spoke.

Is she in love with me? Or did Laura speak of her being my fan?

She wore her slippers. “Good luck Jae. Reya is one hard girl to please.”

“I know”

Smiling, I locked the door.

 

Half an hour later I received her call.

“Reya-ah, give the phone to the security I’ll let him know.”

“Jaejoong-ssi, am I to let her in?”

“Yes, she’s known to me. Let her in anytime she comes.”

The doorbell rang. Smiling I opened the door.

“Hi!” She smiled.

“Dude you’re rich” She mumbled looking at my house.

Out of all the compliments I received, this just topped everything.

Though I started to get annoyed at her staring at the place. I styled my hair, changed five times to wear the perfect top and she did not look at me.

“Reya-ah” She turned. I immediately pulled her into a hug.

“Too touchy”

“Hug me back you brat”

Dropping the bag, she did what I asked. I was waiting for this for a very long time. Leaning on her shoulder, I sighed blissfully.

“Is anything wrong?”

“Can’t I hug you for no reason?”

“This isn’t America Ajushi” I nudged her head,

“Stop calling me that.” I pulled away.

She grinned, her fringe covered her eye. I tugged it under her hair.

“So I got this coz I came here for the first time. Couldn’t find anything else. So yeah”

“Choco pie?” I sighed a laugh “I missed eating this.” Throwing my arm around her I pulled her to me “Come on, I’ll show you around.”

Heyri was awake on the bed playing with my tab. The moment she saw Reya she jumped to her. The love between them is just amazing.

“I brought your toothbrush and everything. We’ll go wash.” Heyri nodded.

“I’ll make something for breakfast.” Reya nodded and I headed to the kitchen leaving the girls on their own.

 

Reya POV

 

Promising Chanyeol that I will hang out with them during the weekend, I received the call from Jaejoong. I didn’t want to go. I had this feeling that he was up to something. He wasn’t happy with me leaving them the other day. But I went because Sophie didn’t have a change of clothes. She is too much of a clean freak. My best guess is that she was influenced by Jaejoong.

Seeing Jaejoong cook in his kitchen suddenly made me miss our times together. The two of us annoying him, us cooking together, him holding me close; everything. I breathed deep to control the sudden increase in my heart rate. Ignore everything Reya!

“Need any help?” I stood beside him in his kitchen.

“It’ll be awesome if you cook lunch for me.” He turned to me.

“Lunch? You want me to stay here until lunch?”

“I wouldn’t mind if you live with me here.”

“You’re crazy”

“I miss us.” He turned to me “I miss this Reya. Just us alone at home doing whatever we want. I miss you teasing me. I miss chasing you around. I miss leaning on you. I miss everything we did together.” Yah! What are you doing to me?!

“I’ll spend the day with you.” I smiled.

Though I realised what I blurted out right after he turned to pick up the food. You idiot! I mentally face palmed myself.

Once we ate we washed the plates together. The moment he sat beside me in the hall he leaned on my shoulder. I breathed deep to control the sudden sensation that was evolving from the bottom of my stomach.

“Finally, I have you for me” I saw him smile happily.

“That sounded wrong in a lot of ways”

“I never thought you were a ert Ray”

“I didn’t think anything erted. Seems like you’re the ert.” He pinched my waist.

Soph sat on my lap, while Hallyu star leaned on my shoulder. We watched Garfield. I hated him close to me but I let it slide. There was a part of me that missed this, the three of us sitting together.

“Did you play a lot of tennis once I left?” I had to find distractions thanks to you! I nodded

“You have lost some weight. Good.” I smiled. He sat up straight. “But now I have to be more protective of you.” Protective? Yeah right!

“You’re trying to save yourself from sasaengs, and you are going to protect me?”

“I’ll do anything for you”

“Sweet talker. Now get off me” I pushed his head from my shoulder.

 

It was neari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter