Holding Hands and Misunderstandings

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English, the rest is in Korean

 

Yixing POV

 

It struck me like a wrecking ball the first time I saw Reya. She was a dancer in one of the candidates chosen by SM as choreographers. She was actually very good and I couldn’t take my eyes off her while watching the video. Now, I was in the practice room with the others. I waited until our choreographer finished our training. Once we were done, I went to him.

“Excuse me Sir, I have a query.”

Gesturing me to continue I asked him “Sir, did the new choreographers join SM already?”

“Why yes Lay-ssi, they did.”

“May I know the name of the person who danced for the TVXQ songs?”

“Oh him. The American guy. Yes, Nathan.”

I thanked him and got out of the room to find Nathan. He sure is close to Reya and will know everything about her.

 

Reya POV

 

You know what that jerk told me before he left?!

“Don’t fall in love with Kim Jaejoong”.

Seriously? Just because he’s one of my favourite celebrities and he’ll be living with me for three months, it doesn’t mean that I’ll fall for the pretty face! What the hell?! Is this some kind of Korean drama where two people who live together will fall in love? I’ll show him that those stupid things only happen in movies, dramas and in fanfictions.

That love guru has not introduced Jaejoong to the school teacher. Since I’ll be at work, Soph will be brought home by him. So today I’ll be going with him to school.

“Must I come home with Ajushi?”

“Yep. Now sit. I’ll comb your hair.”

“I don’t want to go with him”

I looked at the mirror, meeting her reflection looking right back at me.

“Sophie, he’s here for you. To help us look after you. See if he wasn’t here, there will be no one to bring you home. Just try to be friendly with him.”

“You want me to be friends with him because you like his songs.”

I nudged her small head “Young lady, he’s your dad’s friend.” I turned her to face me. “Yes, I like him. He’s one of my favourite Korean idols. I was waiting for him to sing live. But he’s here for you forgetting his job. Which is really a great sacrifice. So listen to him, ok?”

Frowning, later sighing “I’ll try to listen to him.” This is going to be harder than I thought.

“Now go to down and eat what he has made.” She went downstairs and I went to my room to get my stuff for work.

Yeah, I got my room back. Jaejoong is using Nathan’s.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Ok. Day 1 being with this kid. Will she eat what I cooked? She ate it the last time. Yeah, she will. I was waiting at the kitchen when she came down. I smiled at her.

“Good morning Ajushi. Ray wanted me to eat your food.”

Smiling, I gave her the sandwich I made. She took a small bite. I waited anxiously for her reaction. She swallowed and looked at me.

“Stop staring at me. I can’t eat.”

“Just tell him that it tastes good you brat” Reya was sitting beside her. When did she come?

Looking at me, “Yeah, I came long time ago. You we busy falling in love with her.”

“Just eat the sandwich Reya” And I gave it to her.

Sitting opposite to the girls, I made one for myself and ate it.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ssi, the school route, the nearest supermarket, pharmacy and everything is saved in the GPS so don’t worry.” Giving me the key “So you drive us to school today”

“Already bossy ha?” I sat on the driver’s seat and the ignition.

Heyri was sitting on Reya’s lap. I the GPS and typed the school name.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter