Trouble Trouble

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

The couple lay on the bed with nothing but the duvet covering their bodies. The room was still dark, the curtains made sure to block any sunlight from disturbing its inhabitants though the faint sound of moving vehicles were heard. Jaejoong was the first to wake up. He lazily shifted positions to rest his head over his elbow to witness the sight on the other end of the bed. Her faced him as she continued to hug her pillow and soundly sleep. Jaejoong smiled at the sight. His undying love, fuelled with desire, the need to have every inch of her body marked with his touch and kiss, the countless sleepless nights he had to suffer without her when on tour, especially the nights when darling daughter would force herself in between her parents, made Jaejoong to take it all on Reya in one night. Besides, yesterday was a special day for her, so Jaejoong had to give his all no matter what.

He reached to wrap his long arm around her body under the sheets. Jaejoong took the initiative of sliding to his girl and gently began blowing over her ear. His hot breath tickled her but Reya treasured her sleep more.

“Baby, wake up” He sang. “Wake up and give me a kiss”

But she didn’t respond. Sleep trumps y fiancé’s husky morning teasing.

“Did I tire you too much jagi?” He continued, trailing his fingers from her wrist towards her shoulder cap. “So much that you are still sleepy?”

He hated to disturb her sleep but Jaejoong had no choice. They had promised to be back at home before breakfast and now it’s past Heyri’s breakfast time. Breathing a deep breath Jaejoong leaned to nip her shoulder, when his mobile rang….

 

 

“What do you want me to do now Yixing?”

Yixing remained silent, his head held low and stared at the wood of the table.

“Answer me Zhang Yixing” Lee Soo Man insisted, “How am I to respond to this mess now?”

Yixing swallowed a huge lump of his spit. Hesitantly he looked to the older gent who had his eyes dead on the idol. The younger male’s eyes softened in pure fright, reddening as each second past.

Lee Soo Man sighed hard and slumped down back to his chair. Maybe he was too hard at Yixing. Yes, he was too harsh towards the innocent boy. But things have gone out of hand and now fans have begun to riot, pushing SM entertainment into hot water. Lee Soo Man himself wasn’t sure how to respond to the mess, especially when it concerns his biggest idols. It was nothing close to the chaos caused when TVXQ broke up. It was so much more.

“Are we to wait until Yunho and Changmin come?” He suggested, completely running out of ideas

“Yes sir, thank you” Yixing finally responded very softly, his heart lightening at the thought of his seniors saving him.

 

All Min Young did was to get into an internet café (She wanted to do the honour of ruining Reya’s life) and upload the photograph of Reya hugging a very happy Yixing and the photograph of the couple meeting Changmin and Yunho.

That was it. Just those two very clear, not at all pixelated photographs that spread like wildfire from fan page to fan page, social network site to site. Since the photo was taken around the time Jaejoong pulled the stunt of introducing the ‘mother of his child’, which led to people considering Reya as his woman, she was branded a two-timer. Min Young giggled maniacally in complete victory and happily left the deserted internet café.

But soon, EXO-Ls stumbled upon photos of EXO’s performance in New York where Yixing pulled the stunt of bringing Reya on stage.

And that, my friends, brought a whole new level of crazy…..

 

No one knew of Jaejoong’s and Reya’s closeness in New York since

She wasn’t the female guardian CJes introduced to the media once Jaejoong left to New York

They weren’t spotted together, expect for one time at the ball which people aren’t sure as to if it was Reya. But then again, that too was after Yixing’s stunt

The Yixing fan club therefore resurrected the dead rumour of Yixing and the cute South Asian girl who has finally been identified as Reya. Now they were completely convinced that the both of them were indeed dating. Since that rumour spread ages before Jaejoong introduced Reya to the world, it only meant one thing to the fans…..

That Kim Jaejoong of JYJ had split Zhang Yixing and his girlfriend.

 

And what happens when someone lashes Kim Jaejoong?

His fans retaliate.

 

Welcome to hell.

 

One top of that, the fact that the two TVXQ members were spotted with Reya and Yixing, and later rumoured to be meeting their former members right around the time Jaejoong and Reya became official, further convinced the KPop world, mostly getting all of Big East and Cassiopeia EXCITED that Reya might be the ray of hope they were praying to see the five gods on one stage together again.

That was something Min Young did not see coming by the way. Oh she did not expect any good to come out of the photos and grew rather uneasy right now…

But the EXO family came to Min Young’s ease of heart. Leaving their imagination to work wonders and enraged by the Cassies’ happiness, they blamed the two TVXQ members for ‘helping’ their former bandmate to get the girl.

 

Now poor Lee Soo Man and the whole of SM Entertainment is not sure as to how to contain the situation.

“Is this what I get to have let that boy work here?” He questioned to himself loud enough for Yixing and his manager to hear.

“Please don’t blame Nathan here sonsaengnim” Yixing stated once he understood whom the elder was referring to, “It was I who-” He paused biting his bottom

“It was you who?” Lee Soo Man had his ears perked up, his eyes staring into Yixing’s soul. “Spill it out Zhang Yixing!” He ordered when the door to his office was tapped.

“Come in only if you are either Yunho or Changmin” Lee Soo Man spoke to the door

The door clicked and opened, revealing SM Entertainment’s two most priced-possessions. Unlike Yixing who was sweating to his core, Yunho and Changmin had rather calm outward appearances. Scandals weren’t new to them, though this wasn’t a regular scandal you read in a gossip magazine. The media, in the attempts of getting higher ratings, are trying to interview anyone and everyone, be it an idol or even the cleaners who step out of the agencies to shed light in every possible angle about the ‘true story’ of this love triangle. It was the hottest topic around the Eastern Hemisphere and now spreading to the whole KPop community.

Changmin shot Yixing a look who had stood up seeing his seniors. It bore no emotion, just a blank stare that got both Yixing and his manager confused.

“I see you two managed to come in alive…” Their boss smirked

“Barely” Yunho muttered with a light lipped smile. The entrance to SM was crowded with fans, so much that the police had to intervene.

Lee Soo Man showed them the empty seats beside Yixing and the two taller males took their seats opposite to the older gent, their manager sitting by Yunho on the far end.

“So boys” He clapped his hands once and sat up straight to lean towards the table and rest his elbows over its surface, “Can someone explain to me as to WHAT ON EARTH has been happening lately?”

“Well there is nothing more to explain sonsaengnim” Changmin spoke out before the others could think of a reply, “He fell in love with Reya” Changmin pointed his finger at Yixing, “Clearly during the time Jaejoong hyung was falling in love with Reya”

Lee Soo Man shot Yunho a look who replied with a rather forced smile. Unhappy with the leader’s reaction, he directed back to Changmin. “Can you please be more elaborate?” 

“Sonsaengnim it’s the usual scenario where two people live together and gradually fall in love” Yunho beat Changmin. “And then a third party comes…..” His voice trailed as he looked towards Yixing who had his head held low once again, “Takes first step to get the girl, only to help the hero realise what he feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter