Temporary Departure

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Reya POV

 

Guess who made the cake? KIM JAEJOONG!! Oh My Feels! I’m one lucky girl!!!! And this guy dared to plaster the cake on my face! Screw my feels, I bathed his face with the cake and even took a picture of it. One more embarrassing picture of his that I can use to threaten him (if necessary). They stayed back the whole day with me. Since I resigned, I didn’t have to go to work so we went around Seattle. Kim Jaejoong made sure to cover his identity, it was actually funny looking at him make a fuss about his look, constantly asking whether he is recognisable.

“One more time you ask that I’m screaming that you’re Kim Jaejoong” And that shut him up.

 

I asked my landlady to fedEx my remaining stuff back to New York, which she gladly accepted. Since he had to leave in two days, we decided to get back home in the night flight. Sophie was sleeping on Nate while suddenly Mr. I-have-to-hide-my-identity ended up landing that beautiful head of his on my shoulder. My heart rate spiked. I know he’s tired, but why didn’t he lean on that random person sitting next to him? Why me? Doesn’t he know that I’m a fan? For how long can I not freak out when he’s around?! I’m human too! I tried breathing in and out slowly to calm myself down, but it just got worse. This guy isn’t my favourite too. Why am I behaving like this?! Bye bye my sleep. Making sure I don’t wake him up, I took my phone, and listened to songs through my earphones, not forgetting to take another picture of him and me together.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

The bumpy landing of the plane woke me up. It seems that I was sleeping on Reya’s shoulder the whole time. She was resting her head on her hand and was sleeping. Her earphones still in her ears. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She looks nice but I like it when her hair is loose, her layered hair perfectly falling on the right places, making her look very attractive. What am I thinking now? Heyri was staring at me. I’m going to get it from her for sleeping on Reya’s shoulder. Gently shaking her, Reya woke up, instantly removing her earphones.

“We’ve landed?” She asked stretching her hands. I nodded. I’m sure her left shoulder is numb thanks to me.

“I’m sorry for sleeping on you.”

“Really?” She looked at me. I nodded. Leaning closer, “If you’re sorry, why don’t you cook us something before you leave to Korea?”

“Food monster.”

“I’ll complain to Sophie…” Sighing in defeat, I got up to leave the plane, kicking her leg purposely in the process.

 

Three days later… In Seoul.

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, are rumours true about you becoming a guardian for your childhood friend’s daughter?”

“Will she be coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter