Swimming and Dancing

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English btw :)

 

Reya POV

 

“What madness have you done ransacking my luggage Laura?!” I yelled at her in the phone

“Your boyfriend is one of the hottest men in Asia and you want to wear a normal swim suit?!”

“But that’s what I usually-”

“Show him some skin Reya! I know you want to!”

“I hate you”

“I love you too”

I threw the phone on my bed and groaned in frustration. I don’t wear bikinis! I never did! Worse, his hickey is still visible. The strap might not hide it! Urgh! I hate my life!

I don’t have a very obvious chest but the top was showing off too much than I expected it to. I wore a pair of shorts over it and grabbed a loose blouse too. Wearing my flip flops, I headed to the pool area. My heartbeat nearly deafened me as the blue pool came into my line of sight. Tall, handsome foreigners walked past me to the pool and some walking back to the hotel. God! Bless my eyes! This is heaven! I stood on my tracks to take a good look at the area. The pool was vast, huge and beautiful. People, children were everywhere having the time of their life. Except for the parents, most women wore bikinis. I take back that thought. The parents are also wearing bikinis.

I looked at my clothes. The bloody hell am I doing?! I’m 22 for god’s sake! I need to enjoy my life too!

I walked to the corner, stood by the pillar and began to my blouse. I halted once I reached the fourth button seeing my cleavage but I took a deep breath and continued. I pulled my blouse off my body and wrapped it around my waist, making sure to tie my sleeves on my right. The cold wind hit me and I shut my eyes tight.

I have to simply find the most beautiful man in the vicinity. That’ll be my boyfriend. I don’t need to bother whether anyone is looking at me or commenting about me.

I opened my eyes and met a group of very good looking men. I smiled at them and one of them winked at me. I wasn’t sure why but I felt rather confident now. I winked back at him and walked forward to find Jaejoong. It wasn’t that hard to find him. As I headed closer to the pool, I overheard girls giggle about him and I knew that he was not far away. A couple more steps and I saw him swim towards my end of the pool. There were girls standing not very close to the pool, ogling at him but I didn’t care any less. I have to be happy that I have one heck of a man who is capable of making a woman forget about everything and shamelessly stare at him instead. I walked towards the edge of the pool and scooted down. They gasped, some called me a gutty woman. One told that I’m going to get it from Jaejoong. Yeah right! His fingers gripped the tiled edge and his head met my knees. He frowned and looked up. God darn it! His brown wet hair perfectly fell over his forehead and he looked so hot now. His narrowed eyes nearly popped out of his sockets once I pulled out my sunglasses and placed it over my head.

“Jagiyaaaa?” He breathed out dragging the ‘ya’ for a good three seconds.

“Hi there hot stuff” I smirked.

“What?” He choked

“That’s what they were calling you” I pointed at his audience who immediately scattered away once he looked at them.

I stood up and removed my flip flops. I felt his burning gaze on me and I back looked at him. Guess where this ajushi was looking? At my chest!

Can I smack his head right now?

Anyways, I reached down to my blouse and began untying it. Oh, his gaze shifted over there and I swear he swallowed his spit the moment I held on to my loosened blouse sleeves. Taking my own cool time, I pulled his off my body observing his every facial reaction. His eyes widened and kept on widening until up to the moment my shorts were visible. His shoulders slumped down but he immediately composed himself.

“Did I disappoint you Kim Jaejoong-ssi?” I asked once I threw my blouse over his white t-shirt.

“Shut up and come to me” He gritted his teeth and pulled me into the water.

“My glasses!” I shrieked and he removed them and threw them to the beach chair that had our clothes.

He pulled me to him and crept his hands around my waist making sure to run his fingers over my skin.

“What are you doing?” I gritted my teeth hitting his hand away.

“I’m having fun with my y girlfriend” He pulled me back and I crashed on his chest “There’s nothing wrong with that”

I sighed blissfully as he kissed my reddened skin on the crook of my neck.

“Let’s not make this too visible ok?” I nodded as he adjusted my strap. “I don’t want people to know how close we are yet”

“You are adjusting my strap in public. Think they won’t find this close?” I , raising my brows though I was truthfully on high alert now since I began to earn a few glares from the ladies around me.

“Shut your mouth before I kiss you right here.” He threatened.

“I dare you” I pushed him and began to swim away from him.

Gosh! I never had so much fun in my life! He is so playful that I lose my mind whenever he plays a trick on me. We played on the slide and all the water games and lost track of time. He is so easy going that I feel so free with him. Nope, I don’t regret coming with him. I finally get to see this side of him and there is nothing more sure in my life than the fact that he is the one for me.

He helped me out of the pool and I rested on the beach chair while he headed to get something to drink. I wrapped my hair with a towel and dried off the flowing water. The sun was scorching hot and I’m sure I’ll be sun burnt but I wasn’t bothered. I wore my sunglasses and made myself comfortable on the chair. Within minutes of Jaejoong’s departure, a silhouette covered my body.

“Hey there” He smiled at me.

I immediately removed my glasses and sat up straight. Oh god! It was that dude I playfully winked at!

“So, I saw you having fun in the pool.”

I simply smiled back.

“You don’t know English?” He asked with furrowed brows. Holy Hell! This guy is bloody attractive! 

“I don’t talk to strangers”

“But you wink at them”

I swallowed my spit. He laughed.

“So I’m in Jeju for holidays and I was thinking maybe if we could hang out”

Holy sh*t!

“I-I-I” I began to stutter “I’m so sorry but-”

“See, my brother is celebrating his birthday tonight and I’d love it if you could join”

Where were you when I was single?! Why go you come now when I am finally in a relationship!

“I saw you with a man but, you know, I had to try my luck.” He smiled looking really hopeful

“You see I-”

“See you then” He walked away “You look very beautiful by the way”

Oh My Gawd! Hottie just asked me out!

“What the hell was that?”

“You have plans tonight?” I asked once I took my drink

“I don’t know.” He sat by me “Was thinking of taking you to dinner”

“How about a party?”

“Was that guy asking you out now?” His tone rose. He immediately pulled my drink from my grasp and threw me his t-shirt. “Wear it now!” He gritted his teeth.

I nodded and wore his t-shirt and asked my drink back.

SILENCE

“So Jaejo-”

“You’re not going to any party” He cut me off. I continued to sip my drink not wanting to piss him off any further. Have I told you how scary he looks and sounds when he is angry?!

“Sorry” He mumbled after a short yet nerve-wracking pause.

“No I’m sorry” I apologized.

“Apology accepted”

“Same here” I mumbled.

“Shall we go in then?”

Smiling back at him, we headed back to my room and later to lunch after a wash. We spent the afternoon goofing around in our room.

 

 

The both of us were sitting on the sofa looking at the ocean. He was leaning on my chest and I was playing with his hair.

“What do you want to eat for dinner?”

“Anything edible”

“Cockroaches?”

“Ewww”

“What happened to ‘anything edible’?”

“I’m going to puke on your face now” I warned him.

He laughed and pinched my nose “How about Japanese then?”

“Cool”

He told me that the place is classy so I pulled out my black halter dress.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter