The Morning After

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Reya POV

 

Since when did I have an alarm?! Shut the darn thing off!

I groaned hitting the man beside me. No! I didn’t want to wake up yet. Yes, the sun seemed to have risen already but I was sleepy. I deserve my 9 hours of sleep, don’t I?

I felt Jaejoong lean towards me and breathed in his scent. Good morning indeed!

I seemed to have forgotten about last night’s events and hugged onto Jaejoong only to feel his bare body. My eyes shot opened to meet his ‘Always Keep the faith’ tattoo. The memory of him bite my skin flashed and shut my eyes to erase it from my mind. But no, it only poured in front of my eyes and I immediately opened them.

“Good morning beautiful” He gently caressed my cheek.

“Good morning” I smiled.

“Had a nice sleep?” He caressed my cheek and I nodded a yes biting my lip.

He pulled me to his eye level and I tried hard to break away from his strong gaze.

“Reya-ah, look at me” He made me face him “Nothing is going to change between us. You and I still going to behave like usual. What happened last night is just us strengthening our bond. Arasseo?”

Mesmerized at how serious yet soothing he sounded, I nodded.

“I love you”

“I love you too” I mumbled back.

He pulled me to him and I was now on top of him. I pushed back my hair and he was grinning like an idiot. I rested on his chest listening to his rhythmic heartbeat while his fingers played with my hair.

“I wasn’t hard on you right?”

“Nah”

“Am I to ready your bath?”

“I can go”

“Nope, I’ll ready it”

I scooted away and he sat up straight. Grabbing his boxers, he wore it and headed to the bathroom. I clenched my fists and immediately released them unable to scream in joy.

 

Oh my god! Jaejoong is mine! Kim Freaking Jaejoong belongs to me!

I’m so going to get killed very soon….

 

He came back and carried me in his arms. I was out of words feeling his touch over my bare skin was kind of embarrassing, exciting, exhilarating and a whole bunch of feelings combined.

Jaejoong placed me in the tub and walked back.

“I’ll use the showers arasseo?”

I nodded and shut the sliding door. I couldn’t think what I should do now. I was still processing the fact that he just carried me to the tub. The sound of the shower snapped me back and I subconsciously grabbed the soap and began to clean myself.

“Jagiya, you done?” He asked once the shower died down.

“Just a minute” I replied and got up.

I felt a sting and literally saw stars. I immediately held onto the wall and managed to gain balance. I finally see why he asked whether he went hard on me. Maybe since I didn’t move my legs, I didn’t feel the pain. Now that I did, god! This is too much. I saw his shadow lingering around and I took two deep breaths and stepped to the door once I wrapped my body with a towel. Smiling, I pushed the door to the side.

Oh god! He too was in a towel!

He extended his hand and I held on to his. I nearly lost balance but he held onto me on time.

“It hurts, doesn’t it?”

“It’s just because I stretched my legs suddenly” He frowned at me “I guess” I smiled doubtfully.

“Well, it’s because it’s your first time na?” I nodded a yes. “Am I to carry you to the bed?”

“I can walk” I stepped away from him but he held me back, hugged me from behind and made me face the glass mirror “What?” I asked smiling at him through the mirror

“Photo time” He grinned

“You carry your phone to the bathroom too?”

He shrugged his shoulders and readied his phone. Urgh! What is he thinking?! A photo of us in towels?!

Nope, that wasn’t going to happen.

So, I did what I had to do.

I turned and hugged him tight.

 

Jerk laughed light heartedly. Oh yes, Jaejoong is back to jerk mode.

“Yah” He held onto my shoulders. “You can hug me the whole day so just turn”

“Embarrassing” I stated.

“What is embarrassing now?” There was a hint of annoyance in his tone. “We are no longer in the innocent holding hands, blushing stage Reya!” He whined, stomping his right foot. “This is our first morning as a real, serious couple jagi! We need to treasure it so that when we’re old and wrinkled, we have to reminisce our best hits”

Darn, that was some intense talking he just spat out.

 

Coming to think of it, he is right.

 

I scowled at him and leaned on his chest. He stuck his tongue at me and rested his cheek on mine. The camera clicked four times at different angles and Jaejoong brought the phone closer.

“Beautiful” He smiled “Whatcha thinking?”

“I’m praying that your phone doesn’t get lost” I sighed. He laughed “Mr. I’m bloody serious!” I protested.

“It’s safe with me ok? You think I’ll let anyone get their hands on our memories?”

I finally understand the dread Yunho had when he publicly told the world about Jaejoong’s crazy phone habits. How can he causally save them when his gallery isn’t password protected?!

I seriously need to give him an information security lesson once we head back home.

At that time, his phone rang.

“Oh it’s Laura” He beamed. “Morning ma’am” He greeted her after turning on speaker.

“Good morning lover boy, can I talk to your girlfriend?”

“What now troublemaker?” I sighed in defeat

“Where’s your phone?”

I craned my neck to look at Jaejoong who shot me the I-don’t-know look.

“In the bedroom, I guess” I replied.

“Really?” There was a hint of amusement in her voice “So this guy called Dave is in your bedroom too?”

“That son of a b*tch is going to get killed” Jaejoong gritted his teeth.

“I left it at the party!” I gasped.

“Yeah and he says that he could give it if you meet him by the Italian restaurant”

“So that he could have breakfast…. Clever er”

“Does our Hallyu star have competition?”

“Oh shut up” He rolled his eyes. “If you know where we actually are, you’d never-”

I ended the call. “Too much information” I stated.

“She happens to be our friend”

“Who happens to be very nosy” I continued.

She called and I cut the line. “We need to have some ground rules ok?” I informed

“Really?” He raised his brows. “But I don’t like any restrictions with you”

I shot him a glare.

“Ok” He held his hands in surrender. “Tell me”

“What happens between us, stays between us. You are so not blurting it out to anyone else”

“That’s it?!”

“For now”

“Cool”

“Shake on it” I extended my hand. He shook his head, sighed a laugh and shook hands with me.

“Can we change now please? You look totally tempting.”

I pushed him out of the bathroom and followed but my ungrateful legs gave away. Jaejoong ended up carrying me back to the room plastering a very satisfied grin.

 

He wore a black v-neck t-shirt and denims while I wore a red hollow out sleeved top and denims.

“Can you walk?” He asked. “Because jagi” He held onto my shoulders, pushing me to sit on the bed as I stood up “I will gladly carry you anywhere”

“Did you happen to forget that you are one of the most famous people in Asia?” I reminded the love-struck idol boyfriend of mine.

“Nappeun yeoja chingu” He muttered and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter