The Ice Cream Confession

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

WARNING! Reading is at your own risk!

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

Reya is quietly sitting shot gun while Jaejoong keeps on glancing at her. Little Heyri is playing in Reya’s phone. Jaejoong holds the gear tight. He is having the uncontrollable urge to hold her hand. Reya eying that he was holding the gear for no reason slightly turned to see him. There was a bead of sweat falling from his forehead. Reya eyed it move down his side burns, to his jawline. She instantly looked through the window, holding little Heyri close to her. She breathed slowly and deeply three times to calm herself. His sweat suddenly affected her. Too much, pacing her heart. She bit her lip and hugged the child closer to her.

Jaejoong saw her actions through the corner of the eye. He realised that she was troubled and wanted to know why. Reya turned slowly towards the driver’s direction. Jaejoong coincidently looked towards hers while turning right to enter the road where the ice cream shop was.

“Whatcha looking at?” Jaejoong managed to sound indifferent masking his shaking voice.

“You’re sweating.”

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are.”

“No.”

“Yes”

She reached to touch the corner of his face, grazing her fingers on his jawline. He simply hit his head back on the seat to enjoy her touch.

“See. Sweat” She extended her wet fingers to his line of sight.

But Jaejoong wasn’t bothered about it. Her one touch sent lightening jolts of desire to his very core. Parking at the shop, he turned off the ignition.

“Where are you going?” She stopped him the moment he reached to open the door.

“Ice cream.”

“You’re not disguised.” She justified.

“There’s nothing to hide. I’m buying ice cream for my child.”

He got out. Since Heyri wanted to choose the ice cream, Reya opened the door to let her out but decided to stay in the car. No, she wasn’t planning on being spotted with him.

But Heyri had other plans. She pulled Reya out and dragged her to the shop. Jaejoong simply adjusted his sunglasses and stood in line, ignoring all the stares and murmuring, not to forget the girls fangirling.

Heyri pulled Reya and interlocked her small, soft hands with Jaejoong’s right hand. Now she was in the middle of the two. Jaejoong and Reya looked at the child then at each other. He immediately looked elsewhere unable to meet her electrifying gaze. Reya couldn’t help but be confused as to why he is acting different. She was mentally punishing Heyri for bringing her out. Everyone was giggling and she covered her face with her hair.

The child chose strawberry and vanilla. Reya chose her usual blueberry while Jaejoong chose chocolate.

Heyri walked to the seat furthest from the entrance.

“Stop hiding your face.” He muttered

“People are watching.” She hissed back.

“So?”

“What if more madness is posted online.”

“Madness?” He verified, halting and turning to face her

“Yah! Stop playing dumb”

“You mean Japan and then the airport?” He tilted his head to her.

“Otherwise.”

“And Seoul Forest?” He raised his brow at her. She glared at him.

Jaejoong loved rousing her up. He looked at the group of school girls intensively staring at him. Raising his sunglasses, he winked at them. They screamed in joy but silenced in the next instant watching him snake his arm around Reya’s waist, pulling her to him.

“Dude what the hell!”

“Fan service.”

She shot him yet another glare. But Jaejoong didn't bother.

“What’s wrong baby?” He cooed a little too louder, nuzzling on her hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter