The Meeting

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple are spoken in English and he rest is in Korean!!!!!!!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I didn’t sleep all night. I couldn’t. I was ready with my video and sent it to my manager at around 1 o’clock in the morning. He didn’t reply. I called him and he didn’t answer. Come on man! I know he’s tired and permission won’t be granted overnight, but still. He should have the decency to answer the goddarn phone!

The alarm struck 6 am. I woke up sleeping on my couch. Darn my spine hurts! While brushing my teeth I phone rang. Spitting out the paste, I immediately washed my mouth.

“Hyung, what happened?”

“I need your passport, the office opens at 9. Once that is done, I’ll get you the ticket. You’ll leave today.”

“Thank you hyung. I owe you big time.”

I started packing immediately. By 8 I was ready to leave. Arriving at the Embassy, I got the visa and the ticket. I leave at the noon flight. I will be there by tomorrow. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to Hyun.

 

Reya POV

 

Two nights have passed. Both are still in the ICU. Anne is having severely internal bleeding and is in a coma. Steve has lost a lot of blood and he was operated. The police informed us that they have been hit by a speeding truck and crashed on a tree. Sophie didn’t see them yet, though she knows that something has happened to them. Nathan went home. I volunteered to be there tonight. Fortunately my boss permitted me to be here on paid leave. Else I won’t have money to give my parents back home. My phone rang, snapping my thoughts. I was allowed to be with Anne, so I got out of the room to answer Nathan’s call.

“Hey Nate. Still no improvement man. Still nothing.” I sighed

“Ray, Steve’s friend from Korea is on the way to the hospital. Just brief him. He seems to be struggling with English.” I smiled

“Dude, I’m a KPop fan. I can manage. Is he the same friend Steve sends the DVDs to?”

“Yep. He’ll be there anytime soon. So… Call me if you need anything.”

“Cool. Take care of Sophie. And sleep Nate, you need it.” And I ended the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter