Daddy Jaejoong

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS 

This is for seaspray :)

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I felt uncomfortable at the sudden weight on my stomach. I groaned, trying to shift my position, but I couldn’t. Then I felt her small, soft palm tapping my cheek.

“Appa, wake up”

My eyes gradually opened to meet a messy haired, smiling Heyri sitting on my stomach.

“Good morning appa”

“Good” I cleared my throat to get rid of the uneven huskiness in my voice “Good morning darling” I held her waist scared that she’d lose balance.

“You woke up early”

“I wasn’t sleepy. I want to play. Can we go out?”

“You wanna go out?” She nodded multiple times, pouting her cute lips.

“Ok” I carefully moved to lean on the headboard “Let’s go out”

“Only you and I”

“Not Reya?”

“Are you using me to hug Ray?”

Busted!

“You know what?” I make her stand on my thighs. “Let’s go out. Only appa and little Heyri”

She smiled cutely, showing her broken tooth. Yep, her fronth tooth is no more. My baby is losing all her baby teeth one at a time.

Coming out, we met Reya leaning on the balcony looking at the city. Since Heyri ran to her, I followed her too.

“You woke up early” She carried Heyri

I can spend the rest of my life looking at their interactions. Heyri hugged her and kissed her a good morning. Reya did the same, later covering her with her cardigan to protect Heyri from the cold wind.

“Can appa wash me up?” She asked Reya.

“What?!” I asked. What did she just say now?

“Appa, can you wash me up?”

Oh god! Why is she behaving like this today?

 

As we were heading to her room to wash her up, I held Reya back. Heyri walked into the room on her own.

“How does she like being washed?” I held Reya’s hand.

“Just wash her with water.” I frowned unimpressed. She smiled at me. “There is no special way of washing her.”

“But she is a girl. You know, what if I-” I held her both hands. “Help me”

“Hey. She’s your daughter. You will never do anything wrong.” My grip on her hand tightened. I was nervous. This is the first time I’m washing her. “I’ll be waiting right behind you. I’ll step in, in case she becomes uncontrollable.” I pouted at her. “Stop acting all cute” She pinched my cheeks.

“I just have to wet her, rub soap on her and wash her up right?” I held her hands safely on my cheeks. Such tiny interactions are what I love of Reya.

“And put toothpaste on her brush to brush her teeth”

“You do this everyday?” She nodded.

“Appa!” I turned but held Reya’s hand.

“Let go before she kills me for holding you back”

“Are you afraid of her?”

“I prefer not having the hassle of washing off permanent marker strains off my skin”

I sighed a laugh remembering Heyri drawing on me.

“I miss those times”

“You wanna be drawn on? No probs, she’ll do it” Nudging Reya’s head, I stepped into the bathroom.

Looking at Reya lean on the door frame, I the tap in the bath tub. Grabbing the tooth brush, I applied some paste for her to brush her teeth. Satisfied with the temperature, I removed her clothes and carried her into the tub. Once I made sure she got herself completely wet, I grabbed the baby soap to rub it around her body. God! She is hard to control once she is in the water. The sound of a flash made me turn to Reya, who was taking photographs of the both of us.

“What?! You’ll obviously want photos of this since you are a photo freak”

I threw some foam at her face.

Heyri buried her under the water to have a complete dip in the water while I thoroughly washed her hair. Once she was all cleaned, I wrapped her with a towel and carried her out of the tub. Grabbing another, I wiped her hair. Reya doesn’t use the hair dryer on her since she is still a kid. Neither am I planning to do so. Holding her hand, we headed to Reya’s room.

Since I wanted to choose her clothes, Reya carried her completely clean her up while I select her clothes.

“Have a wash soon, else you’ll get a cold. I’ll dress her up.”

Nodding, I gave Reya the pink t-shirt and denim shorts that I chose.

 

 

Before I headed to the car, I turned to face Reya.

“Don’t go out without Chun or Junsu. Ok? If you need anything, just call me. Understood?”

Now that I have introduced her to the world, I am scared that she’ll become a target. I didn’t think this through properly. I regret pulling her onstage.

“Yes, father”

Ruffling her hair, I pulled her to kiss her forehead. She stared into my eyes immediately making me nervous but I masked it by smiling at her.

“Bye mommy” I winked at her and headed to the car before she could talk back.

I made sure to catch a glance of her stunned physique as the car headed out of the hotel.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter