Unnecessary Flirtations

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

*cough* I really wish I was in Reya's position in this chapter. *cough*

Enjoy! This chapter is long :)

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I was expecting a “Good Morning Jaejoong-ssi” or something like that the moment I arrive home after a run.

“Good god how can you do this to me man?”

Superb greeting, don’t you think?

“That’s it. I’m marrying you and having your children.”

No, she didn’t tell that to me. She wasn’t looking at me, or anywhere towards my direction. I didn’t like where the talk was heading…..

I was expecting her to greet me, maybe give me a glass of juice like she usually does. She never breathed a word about a boyfriend and now she talks of marriage without consulting with me?! I need to meet him first. She can date a man only if I permit her to do so. I am responsible of her. She can’t simply fall in love with a man and wish to marry him! What about Heyri? Reya is her mother! What about me then?

 

Wait a minute…

What does that have to do with me?

I must have run too fast that my head is not working right. I was too hot too. Must be the sunlight that is confusing my thinking.

“Sam Witwicky I love you.”

Did she just confess now?

“Yah! How can you just-” I stopped the moment I saw the television .

She was watching the Transformers, confessing to the hero of the story. I breathed in relief that she didn’t do anything stupid. She was so busy staring at the screen that she didn’t realise that I was sitting beside her. I looked at her, then at the television. Back at her and the television. She’ll never get a boyfriend at this rate..

Well, that is none of my business.

But she is my business…We are friends, closer than that. We look after a child. We make decisions together. Only about Heyri’s life…. Can I meddle with hers?

I shouldn’t be…

Why can’t I?

 

I leaned on her shoulder. I was confused and I needed a shoulder to lean. Reya’s shoulder is my haven. I usually think clear whenever I lean on her shoulder.

“Yah! You are sweating and you lean on me?”

“You’re watching TV without bothering about your health?” I pulled the remote from her

“You change channels, I’ll kill you.” She pulled it back “Plus the both of us can’t disappear every morning to exercise.”

“How about we go for a run together like early in the morning before Heyri wakes up?”

This girl seriously needs to lose some weight. She seems to be getting chubbier.

“Finally you’re using your brain Ajushi”

For the love of god! I’m 31 years old, not 50! Why does she call me that?

“Look at me and talk you brat.” I turned off the TV.

She turned to me, plastering the fakest possible smile on her cute face.

“Happy?”

I pulled away and leaned on the arm of the couch to face her. She brushed off her shoulder that I leaned on, frowning at me. It was a lovely sight to see, especially her puffed cheeks. Her white tank top pasted on her body and it surprisingly made me feel uneasy. She usually never wears it without a cardigan, even at home. Why did she suddenly decide against it?

She looks nice though….

Her wavy hair suits her. She’ll look more beautiful if she colours her hair brown. Nah, her natural black hair is beautiful.

“Hey” She snapped her finger in front of my face.

“So about the pictures. Everyone wants to know who the mystery girl is.” I made myself comfortable on the couch.

“So?” She turned to me, resting her head on her head on her arm on the back of the couch.

“I might have to tell who you are. The agency might ask us to you know. So yeah. Is it ok Reya?”

She was staring at me. A part of me was thinking that she’s actually admiring me but it’s Reya we are talking about. If she is actually checking me out, I wouldn’t mind it. Truthfully, I want her to see me like that, I want her to act like my fans.

Since she wasn’t answering I held her soft hand.

“Reya-ah”

“Don’t tell anything about me. Not yet” I frowned

Sitting straight she continued “Just because you were seen holding a girl, it doesn’t mean that you have to explain it to the others. It was a dance. You held a girl.”

“But I have never-”

“You think Justin Bieber and all the other celebrities keep on explaining every time they are spotted with a girl?” What is she thinking?

Coming closer to me “Plus I like being called the mysterious girl.” She smirked. “It’s nice to be mysterious”

How the hell am I to explain to my manager when he calls me?

“Then again, you aren’t JB, you’re just Kim Jaejoong. Explaining might save you from losing fans” One moment she admires me, the next she teases me! The nerve this girl has!

“You think I’m not famous! Woman, if I go to a public place all the girls will recognise me! I’m Kim Jaejoong! No woman can resist my charms!”

“Still not as famous as JB” That’s true

“That’s because I didn’t sign in with an American Agency!” Holding her shoulders, “Don’t you dare compare me with that kid!”

“Are you going to carry her to the bedroom now ajushi?” The two of us looked to the source of the crazy question.

Meet Heyri smirking at us for the first time, her hands crossed in front of her chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter