Yixing and Reya

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I am on a roll, this is the third update in a week!

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS BTW :)

 

Yixing POV

 

Finding my way through the narrow passage, I finally reached the netted gate. Opening the gate, I was hit with a mild breeze that carried the smell of freshly cut grass. In the far end of my right I saw Reya walk on the edge of a small wall that acted as the fence for the other part of the garden. She wore a long red top that nearly reached her knees and black pants. Her shoes were on the ground. She had tied her hair upto a bun, her short hair falling on the sides of her face. She may be not eye catching but she is interesting looking. I walked to her and stood beside her shoes. She did not see me since she was looking at her feet, trying to keep balance on the thin wall. I called her once my filming was over. She told me that she was out. I asked her where she was and here I am.

“Hey”

“Yixing ge, you came” She smiled at me, later jumping down.

“Why don’t you wear your shoes?” I asked her once she stood in front of me.

“I like walking bare feet on grass. It reminds me of home.”

“Is that so?”

“Yep. We lived in the city but my dad’s hometown is a village. It was full of trees and grass, just like this garden.”

She sat on the small wall. Looking at me she tapped the place next to her. I removed my shoes and sat beside her.

“Why did you remove yours?”

“Just." I shrugged my shoulders "So, where is the kid?”

“She is at her classmate’s party.”

“You are here because”

“Heyri, she is not very comfortable with strangers. Anne usually stays with her whenever she goes to parties. I just want to be there for her like how Anne was” She sighed, slumping her shoulders down “But she told me to go home. That she can manage alone.”

“You’re sad because you couldn’t be there?”

She nodded.

“So, this random place is…”

“My secret place. Where I can think straight.”

“Your thoughts are messed up?”

“Big time.”

“How so?”

She stared into my eyes. “Why are you friends with me?”

Breathing in the fresh air in this hidden garden I looked at the birds that rested on the branch of the mango tree.

“You know there are certain people with whom you feel so free that you can talk almost anything to?”

“Yeah. Anne was that person to me.”

“You are that person to me.”

“You barely know me.”

“Then let’s get to know each other.”

I jumped down and turned to her. Extending my hand to hers, I gestured her to hold mine. She stared into my eyes. My breath hitched, swallowing my spit.

“Just hold onto me and get down. I want to sit on the grass.”

I was expecting some sarcastic comeback but she smiled at me to hold my hand. Once she got down we sat on the grass, leaning on the wall that we sat on.

“So, tell me why are your thoughts messed up?” I looked at her.

We locked eyes and she immediately looked forward.

“I don’t do this. You know, tell people what I feel.”

“So, you are the type of person who keeps everything to herself?” She nodded.

“Try me Reya. I am a good listener.” She shook her head sideways. Unconscious to myself, the words spilled out of my mouth “Is it about Kim Jaejoong?”

She pulled the grass that was in between us.

“Why is my life suddenly revolving around him?”

I stayed quiet. I wanted to know what she thinks of him. This seemed to be the best situation.

“You know” She played with the pulled grass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter