Heyri’s Consent

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Guess what?

 

I turn 24 today!!!

 

Yup! 24 years on the 24th of May!!!!!

 

So this chappie is a birthday special!

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS :)  Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Reya POV

 

“You lost jagi”

“Rematch” I ordered, my fist clenched ready for another match of rock-paper-scissors.

“Nope. You’re going in”

I glared at him. “Are you a coward?”

“Call me whatever you want Reya I don’t care.”

I took a step to him and looked him in the eye. “From this second onwards I don’t consider you a man”

I spun around and walked into the room, not leaving the spineless coward of a fiancé of mine to speak and shut the darn door at his face.

That snapped Sophie from her homework and looked at me.

“Omma” She smiled. I locked the door and walked to her.

“Baby Soph” I knelt to reach her height.

“Yes Ray” She smiled, obviously happy that I spoke in English, just like old times.

Truthfully I miss those times where she treats me like a friend than a mother. Yes, we are still best friends but I miss her calling my name. She is a picture of her father while her voice is like a mini-Anne. I’ve seen videos of Anne when she was a child and Soph has that same voice. Each time she calls my name I feel like Anne is calling me. Jaejoong, well he doesn’t want the little one to feel like she isn’t our own therefore is forcing her to treat me as her mother. I know she likes calling me that, but I just miss my little Soph – the Sophie Lee I played with since she was born. So, when Mr. Hallyu Star isn’t here, we behave like in the good old days.

Now don’t tell Jaejoong this please. That ajushi of mine will surely get hurt. Living with him is the best time of my life, truthfully better than the time I had in America, so please, don’t think that my life with Jaejoong isn’t the best.

“We’re going to go shopping now.”

“Really?”

“Yes” I smiled, straightening her top. “We’re going to get you two beautiful dresses”

“Ok” She grinned but immediately frowned. “But for what Ray?”

Here you go Reya…

“You know that your appa and I are going to marry”

The smile in her face began to fade. Damn that Laura for telling her unnecessary things!

Not leaving her to think any unnecessary scenarios I immediately pacified her.

“We want our little princess to look like an angel. Everyone will come and my beautiful daughter should look her prettiest right?”

She was unresponsive, just staring at me. “I love you the most, you know that right?”

“More than appa?”

“Of course” I didn’t think twice. “And your appa loves you the most too”

Her shoulders fell and she sat on her study chair. “I know…” She softly mumbled

“Then why baby?” I asked, wanting her to just let it out completely.

“I don’t know….”

“You don’t?”

“I do” She finally admitted.

“We won’t forget you Soph.” I promised. Holding her chin, I made her look at me. “Remember this baby, both Jaejoong and I left everything to look after you. Just for you.”

Her eyes widened but she didn’t speak. “You are the reason we met. You are the reason we are a family. So please don’t think we’ll forget you. We love you baby girl.”

Tears began to fall from her cute little eyes. I gently rubbed them with my thumbs. “Mian” She sniffled.

“Ani. Gumawo” I smiled. “Remember this Soph,” I shifted back to English, “Baby Sophie and Reya are”

“Always best friends” She spoke with me.

“Forever” I promised.

“Forever” She nodded. Tears still were flowing down and I wiped them away. “I want to hug appa”

“He’s right outside”

She ran but stopped noticing that I had locked it. Why hasn’t she grown taller? I immediately unlocked it and she jumped onto Jaejoong who, I assure was pasting that big ear of his on the door. He was stunned but caught her before she fell and I plucked the car keys that hung around his index finger.

“I’m driving” I informed and walked to the doorstep, leaving the reunited couple to have their moment.

By 2:45 we arrived at Russels. I stopped at the entrance and asked Jaejoong to get down but he didn’t. “We’re going in together”

“You just don’t want everyone to know I drove right?” I smirked. Jaejoong shot me that one-of-a-kind-glare which truthfully is the scariest sight on earth. Being the intelligent me, I drove to the parking.

The little one stepped out first and I followed. Jaejoong came out and I locked the Audi (Yup – the R8) with the remote lock. Soph was in the I-need-to-hold-both-of-your-hands mode so we obliged and stepped in together. Since it is a high-end store there were almost no customers, then again, the two dresses we were to buy would be enough to see an average working class family for almost a month!

I still don’t understand why Jaejoong comes to such places. Oh yes, privacy! Bullsh*t! I’ll bet you that his stalkers will be surrounding the place in less than 15 minutes!

Anyways – on to getting pretty Soph two pretty dresses..

I was about to follow the little one when SLAP! My bottom was hit hard. The hell!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter