Rushed Mornings and Uninvited Guests

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

Little Soph was the first to wake up. Expecting her father to be by her side, she gently placed her hand on the other side of the bed, only to find it cold. Knowing where he would be she sleepily walked to the master bedroom.

Yawning, the little girl climbed up. A part of her was on alert as memories of the last time she came to wake her parents up flashed but she ignored them and crept under the sheets. Making her comfortable beside Reya she pulled her father’s big warm palm from Reya’s waist brought his long fingers to . One at a time she began to bite his fingers until her naughty father woke up.

Jaejoong gradually began to feel pain over his fingers. “Jagi…” He groggily groaned, his body instinctively trying to pull away from the pain.

Too bad something held him back. Jaejoong was too tired to bother anyways. He had around 4 hours of sleep and his body was yearning for more rest. The pain stopped much to his satisfaction, but not for long.

“Ah!” He exclaimed, eyes fluttering open in utter shock, only to hear childish laughter in the background.

“Heyri!” He hissed venomously, instinctively reaching to grab her, but she leaned back to avoid being caught.

“HEYRI!” Jaejoong charged forward over Reya’s sleeping body in utter horror seeing the child loose balance and fall off the bed.

Reya groaned once his weight crashed over her body, her sleep long gone ready to beat the living daylights of Jaejoong but seeing him reach out to something forced her to look to her left.

“Oppa let go. I have her” She ordered, her hands securely holding the little one’s waist, who was almost out of the bed.

But Jaejoong didn’t listen to her and took the initiative of bringing his daughter to safety. “You little brat! What if you have fallen?!” He scolded, eyes blazing in anger and worry as he carried the lightweight kid past her mother and to him.

Reya turned to check up on the child, still not very sure what actually happened. Her eyes then just met the clock and she gasped.

“School starts in half hour!”

 

Everything for the next 30 minutes was nothing but a hurried mess in the Kim household.  Jaejoong and Reya literally threw the duvet from the bed and carried the child to her room. Reya helped her with the tooth brush and paste while Jaejoong readied her bath. While she was brushing, Reya rushed to get the uniform out. Thank goodness she made sure everything was ready the last night else it would have been a bigger mess!

“Jagi, her food!” Jaejoong exclaimed

“Let’s buy it out today” Reya decided, pouring water over Sophie’s body while Jaejoong got on with rubbing off the soap off her.

She was carried, literally covered by two huge towels and carried to the bed.

“15 minutes!” Jaejoong yelled “I’ll get the car ready!” He informed and rushed out of the room, leaving Reya to wipe the child and help her with her underwear.

“Urgh! We’re going to be late!” She bit her lip hard as put her vest on. “This won’t do. Let’s get you dressed in the car”

 

It surely was an amusing sight for the people in the building to see Kim Jaejoong, the king of indoor, outdoor, formal and casual fashion, wear nothing but a wife-beater, sweat pants and good gracious god! Mismatching slippers, fidget until the elevator reaches to the basement, aiming for his Audi when it was the Ferrari that sounded for his unlocking.

The engine revved to life when he spotted the elevator doors open and Heyri ran in her ed shirt.

“Aish! We can’t get late again!” He panicked and pulled out the vehicle. Reya jerked to a halt witnessing the choice of vehicle and groaned.

“Really?! The Ferrari!?!”

“Shut up and get in!”

The bag was thrown over the dash, along with the shoes and socks. Buckling herself up, Reya made Sophie to lean on the dash and began to button the uniform up and tuck it in her skirt.

“Eomma, hungry”

“Arrasseo, we’ll buy you something nice”

 

Jaejoong stopped at the closest bakery he spotted. “Oppa palli!” Reya urged as she carried Sophie onto the driver’s seat to put her socks and shoes.

Ignoring the looks, the gasps, and the talk that seemed to have gotten louder at his abrupt entrance in the bakery, Jaejoong excused himself and grabbed the tray to serve himself a bun, a croissant and a doughnut to ease his daughter’s hunger. Remembering that she hadn’t drunk anything he got her a packet of strawberry milk.

Biting his lip hard, he impatiently waited for his turn to pay and dashed out of the bakery to the flashy supercar of his.

“Jagi here!” He was breathless as he multitasked giving her the food and reversing.

Reya struck in the straw into the milk after having made sure to check the expiry date of course and gave it to the child.

“Shoot! I forgot the lunch box!” She grunted

“It’s ok jagi. ” Jaejoong squeezed her thigh, eyes set on the road as he managed to maneuver through the morning traffic.

 

They stepped out of the car as the bell rang. Both father and mother shared a hi-five watching Sophie run past the gate as it began to close, exhausted to the word. Reya leaned onto Jaejoong’s body who flung his arms over her shoulders, waving bye at their child once she turned to take a glimpse of her crazy parents.

“I swear we’ll be the reason for her to get detention very soon” Reya breathed out

“Do primary students have detention?” Jaejoong questioned back

“We’ll have to wait and see” She grinned as Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her tight.

His face immediately turned solemn on contact with her chest. Immediately he took a look of what she was wearing and tensed.

“Shoot! No bra!” He exclaimed finally noticing that she was still wearing only a spaghetti strap and pyjamas “Get to the car now!”

It finally hit them like a ton of bricks that they were still in their night ware without washing their faces! Oh he gasped in horror at his feet as he ran around to the driver’s seat, finally realising the audience around them. “Aish!” He hissed throwing his palm over the side of his face as a means to hide his identity even though it was too late and sped out of the school compound.

 

 

Time flew and it was soon time for Jaejoong to head to the launch. Coming out fresh after a wash, Jaejoong wore his outfit – a dark blue suit and a white shirt. Leaving his hair in its natural fringe, later patching up with some light makeup Jaejoong walked out of the room.

Now that his wedding is nearing, he decided to get back to his natural black hair, which, Reya once accidently admitted, which he conveniently overheard, that she found him the most attractive in Protect The Boss.

“Will be back soon” He informed as he kissed Reya’s cheek. He then noticed the tab in her hold and cringed. “I still can’t believe that I let you out in public in that state!” He shook his head in utter shock, “Did you spot anything inappropriate jagi?”

“Define inappropriate”

“Yah!” He nudged her head and plucked the tab from her grasp. Although he was completely embarrassed of the state he was in, what worried him most is whether someone had taken a photograph of his fiancée that might show any indication of her being bare under the thin cloth she wore.

For what lies under her clothes was something only Jaejoong could, should and has the pleasure of seeing.

 

No one but him.

 

“Heyri, sleep on time arrasseo? No need to wait until appa comes back”

The little one puffed her cheeks and nodded. She wanted to stay up but knew better. Jaejoong maybe the cool, playful dad, but if she doesn’t listen to him, he can get more stern and strict than Reya.

Kissing her head, and walking back to kiss Reya fully on her lips, Jaejoong made his way to the launch.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter