Get Hitched or Get Killed

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Alright... It's time to celebrate TVXQ's and JYJ's debut.....

Have you watched it by the way? 

Though I am a TVXQ fan every since I laid my eyes on Changmin while watching MiMi, today was the first time I watched their debut performance......

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEST BOYBANDS IN THE WORLD!!!  TVXQ and JYJ

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Reya POV

 

I held onto Jaejoong tighter as he stepped towards me. Slowly, I stepped behind my boyfriend as his tall physique neared me.

“You little liar” He hissed. “I asked you, didn’t I?” He set another foot towards me. “I asked why you were not talking as usual and what did you tell me!”

I inwardly cringed in fright. Ajmaal rarely losses his temper. Once he does, it’s the end of the world.

What scared me the most is that if Aji is this pissed off, I can’t imagine how upset Kailaash is. I sneaked a peek past him and met his dead serious eyes.

Yep, I’m roast human today.

“Ajmaal, can we have this talk at home?” Jaejoong spoke rather calmly. “I don’t want people to know what happened”

Ajmaal shot me a look and I hesitantly nodded. His eyes fell on my hold over Jaejoong’s arm and back at me. There was no way I’d let go of Jaejoong. I wasn’t sure why but I was scared now. More scared than when I had to vomit out my stomach.

He turned towards Kailaash and his shoulders slumped down

“Go talk to your oppa.” Jaejoong whispered to me, kissing my temple. “I’ll get the car ready”

I walked towards Kailaash. There he was, arms crossed, cheeks reddened, eyes swollen, staring forward.

“Kailaaaash” I held onto his arm gently shaking it. He always calms down whenever I act cute. 

“That trick won’t work with me brat” His voice cracked and he wiped the tear that fell off his cheek. “You liar. I knew it!” He gritted his teeth. “I knew you’d choose him over our family, over Ajmaal, OVER ME!”

I sighed in defeat and leaned back.

“Why isn’t he leaving yet?” He asked glaring at the black vehicle.

“Darling boyfriend is waiting for her of course” Ajmaal rolled his eyes

“You’re coming home period”

“Can we not have this talk here Kai..” I sighed. “Let’s just go to his place and then I’ll let you kill me please”

“Huh? Aji.. Please” I begged. “Just come with me alright? I don’t want the others to know of this. Please…”

The both of them exchanged looks. I squeezed their hands tightly in the most desperate manner. The last thing I want is my news to hit headlines and Jaejoong to be the talk of the town again.

“Promise me you’ll sit by me”

“Promise” I smiled at Kailaash.

 

Having paid for the taxi, Ajmaal opened the backseat and Jaejoong flinched towards our direction. I weakly smiled at him holding his extended hand to sit in the middle while Kailaash followed me. Aji sat shot gun and his manager drove us. The ride was silent. Jaejoong had his hand over my body, not leaving room for me to lean anywhere other than over his firm built while I held onto Kailaash’s hand. The both of them didn’t talk yet and I hated it. I was sure that this was Nathan’s doing but what got me on the edge of my seat was when the dreadful question as to whether my parents know of my accident. If so, I don’t know what to do. I will have to leave Jaejoong and I don’t want to. I truthfully can’t leave him. I’m crazily in love with him and I’m sure Jaejoong would break hell loose if I set a foot away from him.

“You know this silence has to stop Kailaash” Jaejoong shockingly broke the dreadful silence.

“You promised to take care of her” Was his counter. “Liar” He spat out still not looking at Jaejoong.

“Can-”

“Let’s talk at home please” I cut Jaejoong off.

His manager locked eyes with mine through the mirror and I smiled weakly. He sighed a laugh eying the three hot headed men and shot me a look of pity.

 

Jaejoong unlocked the door to his house and I pulled Ajmaal in while I pushed my bulldog of a brother into the house, which was when I realised that we weren’t the only people at home.

“What the hell ajushi?!” I hissed making sure to smile at the ladies.

“What?” He asked rather innocently. “I need someone to take care of you when I’m at work!”

Yep, he brought down some of his sisters.

OH GOD! HE IS CRAZY!

I stomped on his foot and walked to them. I was weak but I wasn’t feeling sick. But the superb smell down the kitchen was making my stomach summersault.

They introduced themselves including the beautiful lady in the kitchen whom I recognised in most of Jaejoong’s twitter posts.

“We’re sorry to meet you in this circumstance. It’s just that someone was too busy courting you that he didn’t bother about introducing us to you.”

“I’m sure you know how selfish he is at times right?” I joked but immediately regretted it meeting their stunned faces.

“You really are outspoken, aren’t you?” One asked.

Oh fudge... did I screw up now?!

“Oh we love it!”

Oh thank god!

 

It seems the both of them stood glued to their feet staring at his interior and I pinched Ajmaal’s arm. He cleared his throat and put on his poker face.

“You need to rest jagiya” Jaejoong walked to me. “Am I to ready your bath? You need to eat and have the medicine too”

I nodded understandingly. Though Laura brought a change of clothes for me, I hadn’t washed properly yet and felt rather uncomfortable. But how can I leave these two with my short-tempered boyfriend?

“Please make yourself comfortable while I help Reya out”

His sisters gawked at Jaejoong's perfect English. 

“Don’t you think it’s better is a lady is with her?” Kailaash asked.

Jaejoong shot me a look and I frantically shook my head to not blurt out about our intimacy. If they know that we’ve consummated before marriage they will flip over. Yes it’s a personal choice but my family, though social, are very conservative. I being the only girl in my family makes them MORE protective of me.

“Jaejoong-ah, her brother is right. I’ll help her out”

“30 minutes.” I informed. “And behave”

Kailaash shot me a glare and I replied with another glare. He grunted, crossing his arms over his chest. I kicked his leg and headed to my room. His sister is a friendly lady, making sure that I won’t feel awkward.

“I’m sorry if I have troubled you unni” I broke the ice while wearing my t-shirt.

“Oh no darling” She smiled. “We’ve been waiting to meet you but Jaejoong was telling that you had exams and later he began filming so”

“Pssft, must be scared that I would hang out with you more than him”

She burst out laughing.

 

Walking out after a much-needed wash, Jaejoong was in the kitchen helping his sister while this over-reacting baby was still on the couch. Nate and Laura had come and were sitting in the living room.

“Did they talk?” I asked Nathan.

“Aji is calmed down thanks to Soph but Kai…”

Little Soph jumped to me and began to cry. Jaejoong tried consoling her but she did not let go off me. He tried to carry her but her hold on me was too tight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter