What are you up to Zhang Yixing?

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Picture copied from EXO's FB page

A/N:THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Reya left with Laura to the concert. The girl deserves to have some fun, but why did that boy have to track her down to invite her? Does Nathan know about this? Why did he have to send her clothes? It’s not like she doesn’t have any! She has enough already! She actually looked nice, really nice. Although the top was loose, I could see her curvy body. Why did she have to tuck it in? Good thing all the audience will be girls. I just don’t know how that Yixing will react looking at her though. Sitting on sofa I continuously changed channels until I find something interesting. Heyri was sitting beside me playing with my tab. I have this bad feeling that Reya will fall into trouble and it’s making me really uneasy. If only she let me introduce her as my co-guardian, I would have gone to the concert with her.

After some time, Min Young called me. I had a very long conversation with her telling her everything that happened, me singing at Heyri’s school, her coming to my room in the morning, except for the part where I spent the night with Reya, holding her close, sleeping. It actually sounds like I’m cheating on Min Young. I laughed at the thought.

“What’s so funny about the photoshoot oppa?” Crap!

“No, it’s just there was something funny on the TV.” Good save Jaejoong.

“Oh.” And we continued to talk

But I’m not cheating on her. I mean, Reya is the closest thing to a mother to Heyri and I’m the father. So Ray is practically my wife? I shook my head to remove that thought from me, earning a questioning look from the kid beside me. Stop thinking about Reya. Just focus on Min Young’s day.

Suddenly felt Heyri come close to me. Wanting to test my luck, I threw my shoulder over her small body, pulling her close. She didn’t snap at me. Yes! I did it! Reya I held her close without your help! Why am I thinking about her again?

“Oppa, why are you not talking?”

“Oh, I was not listening to you I was-” Come up with another excuse Jaejoong!

At that time Heyri gasped in shock.

“Ajushi! Look it’s Ray!”

I turned to the kid who was showing me the tab.

“Min Young-ah I’ll talk to you later” I cut her talk and immediately ended the call.

Taking the tab, my eyes widened in shock. Photos of Reya being called on stage and Yixing holding her close to him were filling the twitter news feed.

I knew it! Why did I let her go to the darn concert! WHY?!

 

Reya POV

 

Everything seemed to stop. Yixing point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter