Changmin and Reya

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

 

She held onto my hand biting her lip hard. Her eyes were nearly popping out of her sockets. For the first time I saw Reya speechless. Both Changmin and Yunho stood up and Reya’s breath hitched. I smiled watching her take a step back.

“Hyung” Yunho walked to me.

“Yunho-ah” I smiled at him “Thanks for coming”

Reya let go of her hold and I hugged him. God! It’s been a long time since I’ve hung out with him! Strangely, the memory of Reya asking me whether YunJae was really popped into my mind and I bit back my smile.

I eyed Changmin walk towards Reya and felt her hold onto the hem of my top. I reached to her fingers and she squeezed onto mine firmly. Yunho pulled away and eyed Min stand opposite to Reya.

“So, you’re the female me I see” Changmin raised a brow at her and she swallowed her spit. “Reya-ssi, nice to meet you” He extended his hand

Her face glowed like a million stars and she smiled at him.

“The pleasure’s all mine” She shook hands with him.

“Hyung, answer me. So you didn’t miss me?” Changmin turned to me bearing his menacing frown “You found a substitute to me and fell in love with her also!”

“Don’t look at us hyung, you were too obvious with your Instagram posts” Yoochun immediately commented from behind.

“You seriously are crazy for just posting about her like that!” Yunho looked at me rather threateningly.

“Don’t blame me! She drove me crazy!” I passed the ball to Reya’s court.

“What did I do?!”

“Why were you hanging out with Yixing?!”

“So you know about Yixing!” All four chorused in shock.

“You told him?” Changmin asked Reya

“Yah, Shim Changmin!” Yunho hissed.

“Told me what?!” I asked at the same time.

Reya sighed hard and looked at me.

“Remember that day when you introduced me to Min Young?”

“I didn’t!”  I hissed at her and immediately glared at Yoochun remembering his crazy stunt that almost split Reya from me.

“You know that day I had to le-”

“How can I forget that?” I couldn’t help but cut her off remembering her ditch me to meet her apparent new ‘friends’ “You disappeared without staying with me.”

“So you expect me to become a third wheeler?”

‘Yah! I was about to break up with her Reya!”

“How could I know that?!”

“And yet you tell us that they like each other” Changmin pointed at Reya and I, looking at Yoochun and Junsu

“Actually speaking” I stepped towards Reya and showed her my palm. She held onto mine and stood beside me “I called you to introduce you to my girlfriend”

Changmin’s head snapped towards my direction. I laced our fingers and brought her closer

“Boys, meet my girl – Reya”

Yunho scratched his head while Junsu and Yoochun jumped in joy

“Told you! They are a couple! It’s not your Yixing but our Jaejoong hyung!” Junsu screeched pointing at Yunho and Changmin

“So, you and Yixing are only friends?” Yunho questioned softly

“She broke up with him” I spoke for her. “So” I looked at their shocked faces while gently thumbing her inner palm “Can we sit?”

 

Reya sat by my side while Changmin and Yunho sat opposite to us. Yoochun sat on my other side while Junsu sat next to Reya.

“You know about Yixing and Reya?” Changmin verified

“And you didn’t erupt like a volcano?” Junsu continued.

“I told him everything” Reya answered “Except about our meeting”

I turned to Reya who eyed me apologetically.

“So I risked getting killed by our agencies for no reason?” I shut my eyes and breathed in a deep breath.

I wanted to surprise her by bringing them but I guess I was too late. That snarky lamb did what I wanted to do before I could. Oh! I was waiting to see how she’d react meeting Min for the first time and for the rest of her life. I’m going to kill him for becoming my eternal er!

She held onto my hand under the table and squeezed it.

“But you see, I never thought I’d see all five of you together.” She shook my hand “Thanks for that oppa”

 

What did she just call me now?

She called me that right?

Or was I dreaming?

 

“Hyung, are you alright?”

I hear you Yunho. I clearly do. Just, allow it to sink in that brat finally called me oppa.

“Oh he’s just stunned that Reya finally called him oppa instead of Ajushi”

I glared at Yoochun.

“Ajushi?” Yunho asked rather amused. “You call hyung as Ajushi?”

“He called me kid, so I became the kid and called him Ajushi”

“Ewww, you e”

“SHIM CHANGMIN! SHE’S ALMOST 23 YEARS OLD!”

He stuck his tongue at me and looked at Reya “I’m correct, aren’t I?”

She frowned at him and leaned on my arm. Now I stuck my tongue at Min.

“I like my e nevertheless”

My smile turned to a frown once her words sank into my mind. But to my rotten luck, she jumped out of the chair before I could grab a hold of her.

“I’m killing you today brat!”

“You’ve been saying that from the day I met you” She hid behind Changmin and Yunho. She was about to run out but Yoochun shut the door on time. I took the chance and held onto her.

“Now, you’re dead” I hissed at her “I’m going to YAH!”

“You are not going to hurt my fan hyung!”

“Hands off my woman” I crossed my arms and shot him a threatening look.

“Did Ajushi hurt you anywhere?”

Reya shook her head sideways.  “But I think he is going to hurt you oppa”

Changmin turned to me and I gave him my best you’re-roast-meat-very-soon evil smile.

“Nah, I know to handle him”

This is why I hesitated to introduce the devils. I thought maybe now that she admitted her feelings, she will at least, sit by my side. But no, she had to sit next to Min.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter