Couple Rings and Bracelets

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

It just struck me like lightning while watching "Life As We Know It". I couldn't help but think what Jaejoong would do if he were given a child to look after. 

Now, 365 days later, 241 subscribers and counting, one the 84th chapter, Jaejoong and Reya are finally a couple.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEST STORY PLOT I CAME UP WITH.

I take this opportunity to thank all my subscribers, my voters, my commenters (especially Kitty-elf and cuteflower) for staying with me. 

I'm happy to see that there are Jaejoong fans as crazy as me coz nowadays eveyone loves EXO, BTS and what not! (I'm not being offensive to any fandom but I seem to wonder how people fail to enjoy the awesome music and videos TVXQ and JYJ makes - their youtube video count is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooooooooow)

 

So, this is my little gift to all of you.

   

   

   

   

Enjoy! I meant the chapter. LOLz

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS :)

And it's in my POV today 

 

Author POV

 

Jaejoong groaned once the air hostess tapped his shoulder.

“Sir” She smiled

He squinted his eyes and gradually opened them. Meeting the hostess’s smile, he immediately smiled back

“The flight has landed.”

“Oh thank you” He smiled.

She smiled back and eyed the sleeping girl beside him. Jaejoong followed her gaze and his lips broke into a smile. He leaned to her and kissed her forehead to later whisper

“Jagiya, we’re here”

The words registered in her mind and her eyes shot opened. She was resting on her seat and not on Jaejoong’s arm right now. She was about to stretch her hands but immediately retreated meeting the other passengers.

“Shall we leave?” Jaejoong asked as he unbuckled his belt.

“Sure” She replied and got on with unbuckling hers

They hesitated to walk hand in hand unlike the last time when they landed in Seoul. Both carried hand luggage so they directly walked towards the entrance where someone from the hotel was waiting to them. He was a young man in the late 20s, wearing full suit. The new couple was guided to the black car which rode to the Lotte Hotel Jeju.

Reya was pulling her fingers trying hard to act cool and calm. Though it was night, the street lights were bright enough for her to see the beautiful waves crash on the shore. As the grand hotel came into her line of sight, she began to hyperventilate. Taking long, deep yet quiet breaths she managed to maintain her outward appearance though her insides were churning in nervousness. A part of her was excited about her new adventure with Jaejoong this weekend but an equal part of her was dreading the fact that she would most probably share the bedroom, especially the bed, with Jaejoong. Yes, she has slept with him before but it wasn’t the same now. She is now his girlfriend, his other half, the one he wishes to spend the rest of his life with. Oh, that thought scared her! A part of her wished to jump out of the speeding car and call Nathan asking him to send her to Kailaash because she wasn’t used to this. She grew up in a family where the parents take every single decision on behalf of their children, though her parents wished her to pursue her dream when she got the scholarship. She knew that when it comes to marriage, unless she chooses one according to their taste, she’d always end up marrying someone they wanted. That was the very reason why she never bothered about relationships. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that her life would mingle with his. Never did she think that she could win his heart by simply living with him for three months.

Jaejoong sensed her tense aura. He too was nervous. Yes, he had taken girls out in secret to woo them but she wasn’t like them. In his eyes, she is someone who is capable of clearly confusing him with her wittiness but can make him feel like he is free falling yet secure at the same time. He knew though she accepted his request, she was nervous since this was a huge leap in their relationship that is yet to mature. But it was of no use for him to start at level 0 when the both of them know about each other more than they know about themselves.

He gently squeezed her hand and she leaned on his shoulder yet again. He let go of his hold and threw his hand around her shoulder.

“Don’t fall asleep now” He gently whispered to her ear “Let’s go to our room and sleep arrasso?”

She nodded clenching her fist once he spat the words ‘our room’. Reality hit her hard with the fact that she would spend the weekend with him alone in a room. Her mind came up with all the possible embarrassing things that could happen and she began to freak out.

They finally arrived at the grand complex that was surround by lush nature. Maybe due to the greenery and its calming wind that Reya’s mind instantly cleared. I’m going to be with my boyfriend. If something embarrassing happens, we’ll think of it at that time. She thought to herself and got out of the car holding Jaejoong’s hand. Yes, people turned recognising him but they didn’t seem to mind about it. He was just another person wanting to escape from the tiring reality of work and spend some time with his woman, though some did take a photo or two of the couple.

Reya was literally awestruck at the interior. She had never seen such places and she was trying hard to not let her jaw drop. Jaejoong loved looking at her widen eyes and her slightly agar mouth. She glowed in his eyes and he could not stop admiring her beauty. He pulled her closer and she faced him. Jaejoong make a cute face at her and she smiled. They reached the receptionist who gave him the keys. Reya bit back her blush once the young lady wished them a happy stay though she was confused as to why they weren’t using the elevators but walking towards the ocean. She gently tugged onto Jaejoong’s sleeve and shot him a confused look.

“What’s the use of getting a suite when you can have a private beach lounge?” He smiled at her.

Oh god! It’s private! Her body was on high alert and she was having second thoughts as to whether she thoroughly shaved her legs or not……

The room boy opened the door and the lights. Seeing the comfortable bed, Reya kicked off her sandals and jumped on it hugging the pillow like her life depended on it. Jaejoong sighed a laugh, tipped the boy handsomely and shut the door. He too was very tired and most importantly too lazy to have a wash. He placed their luggage in the closet, removed his shoes and socks making sure to keep an eye on his sleeping girlfriend. Jaejoong removed his shirt and his tank top, later his denims and wore a pair of sweatpants. He headed to the bathroom and washed his face and hands. Grabbing a hand towel, he soaked it with warm water and brought it with him. He scooted to her and began to gently clean her face and her hands, moving south to clean her feet. He hesitantly opened the top buttons of her blouse to make her more comfortable. She pushed him away to turn her back at him and he bit back his smile. Satisfied with his job, Jaejoong made himself comfortable beside her and shut the lights. But no, that wasn’t enough. He had to hold her in his arms. Jaejoong scooted forwards and gently wrapped his arms around Reya’s waist. He pulled her hair band and combed her hair with his fingers. Muttering a ‘good night beautiful’, Jaejoong welcomed a much needed sleep.

 

The next morning…

 

The morning rays hit Reya’s face, stirring her from her sleep. She tried to move, but was unable to do so. Gradually opening her eyes, she met a sleeping Jaejoong leaning on her chest. One hand was on her chest, the other around her waist. Feeling her stir, he hugged her closer. He mumbled incoherent words and made him comfortable on her. Reya sighed a laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter