A Secret Admirer and A Night Together

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS.  Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Reya POV

 

Another weekend. Today I decided to cook. I felt bad for always making the guy cook. So here I am at the kitchen cooking dinner while Mr. KPop is watching some sports match.

“Jaejoong-ssi, you want something to drink?” I yelled

“What about me?!” Sophie yelled back

“Ok. What do her majesty and Hallyu star want to drink?”

“Juice!” Both screamed in unison

Wow! Finally some synchronisation between the two. Well she’s starting to like him more now. Come on! Which girl can resist that guy?! No matter how much I like Changmin, Kim Jaejoong always that special place in my heart (nothing romantic though). Won’t that kid change? Carrying two glasses of fruit juice and some cake I served the two and got back to work.

“Yah! You drink some too!” Jaejoong yelled

“Ok mother!” I’m sure he’s frowning…. Mission accomplished

“What about the cake? You had some?”

“Seriously? Just watch the match!” I yelled back.

Couple of minutes later Soph came carrying a piece of cake. Climbing on a chair she reached me and fed me the cake.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

It amazes me how this kid knows what I’m thinking. I was wanting to get something to drink, but the match was just so interesting. So I decided against it. She then yells asking whether I need something to drink. I really love living with the two. It saddens me that I will have to leave soon, but I tend to ignore that thought and enjoy every second with them. I knew Reya had cut the whole darn cake for us, since Heyri is a cake-junkie.

“Heyri-ah, go feed this to Ray.” I gave her a piece.

Since it’s for Ray, she smiled and immediately grabbed it from me. Ignoring the intense match I got up and followed her. Looking at her climb to Reya I couldn’t help but take a photos of the sight. Reya really behaves like a mother ruffling the kid’s hair and later kissing her cheek. This is the type of family I want to be. Thanks to Jae Hyun I’m part of it. I don’t regret leaving my job to be with these two girls. No, this is the best time of my life.

At that time the doorbell rang disturbing my thoughts. I went to the door and opened it.

“Package for Miss. Reya”

“Yeah. She’s at the kitchen. Is it ok if I take it instead? I’m her, her friend.”

“I’m sorry sir, but the sender specifically wanted us to deliver it to Miss. Reya.” I frowned.

Turning inside I yelled, “Reya-ah, package for you. Come here!”

“Really?! Who the hell will send me stuff?” How can I know?

She came to the door, signed the paper and got the package. She carried it to the sofa.

Closing the door, I sat beside her. Heyri was standing in front of us.

“Open open open!” She yelled clapping.

 

Reya POV

 

Removing the ribbon, I carefully removed the wrapping paper. It was a long box. I opened it revealing a beautiful purple top. Clothes? For me? I looked at Jaejoong, who was staring intensely at the contents of the box. I first took the top out. It revealed that I had matching black pants too. Who the hell sent this to me? I removed the pants too giving it to Jaejoong. That’s when I saw a note.

 

Dear Reya,

This is my form of thanking you for helping me that day. I have enclosed two tickets for the EXO concert. I hope to see you wearing what I sent tomorrow.

ZYX

 

No way! There was an envelope in the box. Jaejoong opened it to take the tickets from it. I knew he was staring at me but I couldn’t take my gaze from the letter. Plucking it from my grasp he read it.

I clearly heard him ask “ZYX? Who’s that?”

But I couldn’t answer. Lay took the trouble of tracking where I live? Nah, would have asked Nate. I know he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter