The Dream Come True

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in purple is spoken in English

This chapter is dedicated to cuteflower :)

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Kim Min Young”

She turned.

“Yes oppa”

I breathed deep.

“You need to stop coming here often.”

“Why is that oppa?”

I felt Heyri tug onto my trousers.

“Can I play with your tab?”

Smiling, I scooted to her. “It’s in my room princess.”

“Where is your room?”

I sighed looking at Min Young. She gestured me to go on. I guided Heyri to my room, made her sit on my bed and unlocked the tab.

“All your favourite games are still here. You can continue from where you left.”

 

I walked back to only see Min Young making some popcorn for the kid.

She’s not supposed to be here. She’s supposed to be in Japan.

I met up with her to break things up the day I realised that the one I truly love is Reya, but she didn’t listen to me. She said that she had to go to Japan urgently. She never gave me the opportunity to talk. Now I’m stuck with her when I have to be with Reya.

Why on earth did Yoochun introduce her to Reya? She didn’t know about her.

REYA IS NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!

Was that the reason why she left us? Is she angry with me for not telling her about Min Young? I forgot! I completely forgot!

How could I remember when I was busy falling hopelessly in love with her?

 

Walking back out, I found Min Young at the kitchen.

“Oppa. Give this to Heyri”

I smiled and took the bowl.

“I think it’s better if you stop coming home”

“Why oppa?”

“I don’t want.. you know…” How am I to break up with her?!

“Oppa, I’m not afraid of your sasaengs.”

I don’t want to bluntly tell her. It’s wrong when I pursued her in the first place. But I can’t help it. She needs to know.

I breathed deep.

Tell it Jaejoong

“Min Young-ah, I’m so-”

“Oppa, excuse me. I need to take this”

I groaned when she spoke over the phone telling that she would be there immediately.

“Oppa”

“I know.” I breathed deep. “Just go”

 

I slumped down on the couch. Leaning on the back of it I sighed hard. Why isn’t she listening to me? I have to break up with her. I’m very sure that I’m in love with Reya. I felt it the moment I saw her in the airport.

That she is the one for me…

I wanted to scream out that I like her but with Min Young I couldn’t.

I don’t know where Reya is and it’s bugging me. What friends can that brat have in three days? Especially with that blunt mouth of hers?! Why did I let her out when she was wearing that? She took my breath away wearing that off-shoulder top.

Unable to resist this feeling I called Nathan

“Hyung, what’s up?” Friggin ceiling!

“Hey, so did you call Ray somewhere?”

“No, I’m at SM hyung.”

“Is that so? I just wanted to know what she’s doing. Don’t over work yourself.”

“You too hyung. See you.”

I ended the call. I groaned in frustration. This feeling is eating me up. I don’t like it. I can call her but I don’t want to sound desperate. She deserves some time off. But she can be with us too. Junsu and Yoochun wanted to spend time with her! I want to spend time with her.

“Appa is thinking a lot”

“Appa is thinking of your omma”

“Omma?”

“Yes”

“You’re thinking of Ray?”

“Yes.” I carried her to sit on my laps. “Appa always thinks of Ray.”

“I always think of Ray too”

“You really like her don’t you?” I hugged her.

“No, I don’t like her” I frowned. “I love her.” She turned to face me. I immediately hugged her small waist. “I love my Ray. I really really love my Ray”

I kissed her forehead and pulled her to a hug.

“Appa likes Reya too?”

“Yes, appa really really likes Reya.” She stood on my thighs.

“Appa likes Reya. I like Reya. Now I like you a lot.”

“Heyri-ah, why aren’t you calling her omma?”

“I don’t know. I never called her that” She played with my piercings.

“Why don’t you start calling her that?”

She pouted at me, later puffing her cheeks.

“I want to call her that. But” I held her hand once she started to pull my piercing.

“But?”

“If she omma and you are appa, why aren’t you married?”

“Don’t worry” I pinched her cheek “I will marry her.” She beamed in happiness. “You” I pointed at her “me” I pointed at myself “And our loving omma” I hugged her “The three of us will live together and never let go of each other”

“Promise?”

“I promise”

“Heyri-ah, you know these new friends of Ray?”

“I don’t know.”

“She didn’t tell you?”

“She has a lot of friends appa. A lot. All give me chocolate every time I meet them”

I carried her back to sit on my lap. She played with my ring.

 

Where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter