Kaisoo/Hunhan ::01::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo sitting in his classroom, wanting the day to be completely over, but he remembers that he has to go to Luhan's bowling party with his new neighbor, Sehun. The beginning of the hour doesn’t start yet, so he walks outside of his classroom, wanting to get some fresh air for his fiery soul. He pushes the front door open with the breeze blowing at his face calmly. The sun is out, shining bright, and he can't help, but find it . . .

horrible.

I prefer rainy days.

He spots a few girls standing behind a bush. He raises an eyebrow at the sight. Wandering towards them, he sees a clue that automatically tells him they are not students attending Sangin even if they are wearing Sangin uniforms.

"You girls!" Kyungsoo points out and the three girls jump from the hateful voice. They slowly turn around at the same with worried faces. "Who are you?"

 

Crap, we got caught by a teacher.

But Kai!

I want to see my husband Kai!

 

Kyungsoo desires to pull their hair out of their small heads. More ing Kai fans. "If you have time to spy on a teenage boy, then have fun not getting a good education and having a good life. If you stalker fans have the decency to spy on a human-being like this, you literally have no lives! Now leave before I call your school." 

The girls imagine devil horns on the top of Kyungsoo's head with flames coming out of his mouth.

"How do you know we're from a different school, sir?" The girl, who stands in the middle, asks with her arms folded, showing off the uniform she has on. She is probably the leader, Kyungsoo guesses, of this foolish group. 

"Your fake uniforms are from 5 years ago. We upgraded to a deep blue, not navy blue. Also, our fringe on the pocket is now extremely light blue, not white." Kyungsoo acts like the expert he is and shows off his amazing observation skills. The girls are speechless from how he picks off every single thing wrong with their fake uniforms.

"Well, you can't call our school because you don't know it!" The short-haired girl on the left speaks up and Kyungsoo just smirks, acting proud already. 

"You girls are obviously from Hankwang High School. Judging from this young lady's brown-to-pink ombré, Hankwang is the only school around here that allows vibrant hair colors like pinks, purples, greens, blues, reds, and other hues." All the girls are dumbfounded because they are actually from Hankwang High. "So, since you are here to see Kai—"

"How do you know we're here to see him?" The middle one questions the devil teacher.

"Who else would you come to see? It's kind of obvious. Judging from Kai's character, he would say that he likes girls who are feminine, yet edgy. A little spice. You, little girl, show your short skirt and ed shirt expecting Kai will find you edgy and spicy, but let me tell you, it's not working the way you want it to."

"What's going on here?" They all hear and it turns out, Jongin arrives in front of the school, seeing the females with Kyungsoo. 

"Kai!”

"Ahhhh!”

Kyungsoo glares at the human-beings who have no respect for the school grounds. Jongin smirks at the guy as the fans cheer for his very presence. Many other students from Sangin decide that it’s okay to invade this conversation by running outside of the building, screaming Jongin's name. Kyungsoo finds this to be super annoying, so he tries to escape this crowd, but gets bumped by everyone. He glares at every student who bumps onto his shoulders. Suddenly, he feels his face hitting the chest of someone. He looks up naturally but then sees it is Jongin with the same disgusted face Kyungsoo has on. They both try to push away from each other, but end up being pushed towards each other instead. 

"I totally hate you," Kyungsoo whispers, but speaks loud enough for Jongin to hear.

"Don't worry, I hate you too," Jongin whispers as well while Kyungsoo is being shoved against his chest. Kyungsoo hears Jongin's heartbeat and Jongin smells Kyungsoo's scent.

 

Why is his heartbeat so fast? Kyungsoo thinks with much questioning.

Why does he smell like vanilla and strawberries? Jongin thinks with a horribly fast heartbeat, just because his favorite scent is vanilla and strawberries.

 

"Get out of my way!" Kyungsoo yells and all the students shut up. He tugs on the ends of his sleeves as the students make a pathway for him to get through, more frightened to hear Mr. Do's yelling rather than being excited for the idol. Jongin unknowingly gives a slight grin, expecting nothing less from the hellish spirit named Do Kyungsoo. 

 

The bell is heard and everyone enters their classrooms, trying not to be late from loving the “hot idol,” Kai. Kyungsoo isn’t in the mood for anything right now. He just wants to get through today like any other day, but someone is making it difficult. That someone is a fricking idol who has no respect.

With his eyes closed, he tries to maintain himself while every student floods his classroom. He opens his eyes but for some reason, his eyes find Jongin's figure first; the one guy he doesn’t want to see walking into his classroom. He quickly averts his eyes to his desk with annoyance in his brain from how his eyes happened to search for a jackass. Why did I find Jongin first? Oh, right. I probably hoped he'd be here, alive, so I'd get the chance to kill him one day. Hahahaha. 

"Everyone, we will be learning Shakespearean English." Kyungsoo grabs a black whiteboard marker and starts writing words that make no sense to his students. "Thou, Thee, Thy, Thine, Ye. What do you think these words mean?"

Jongin's hand comes up first, but Kyungsoo ignores it, naturally. Jongin's jaw drops because he indeed saw Kyungsoo look at him. They even made eye contact!

"Woohyun, what do they mean?" He calls on the second person who raises his hand.

"Thou is you!" Woohyun shouts excitedly like he usually does when he answers a question.

"Yes, but what is it in a sentence?" 

Jongin raises his hand again, higher than last. Everyone wants Jongin to take the question, but Kyungsoo would rather shoot himself than say the idol’s name and let him. Do Kyungsoo will not pick someone he hates most.

All students stare at Mr. Do and then back at Jongin, waiting for Jongin’s name to be announced from their teacher’s mouth.

"Kim Jongin, what is thou in a sentence?" Kyungsoo questions, obviously not wanting to. He feels like he just lost a game—no, given up which frustrates the hell out of him.

"Thou is the object in a sentence," Jongin answers confidently with everyone cheering him on and smiling because . . . well, it’s “Kai” we’re talking abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter