Hunhan ::04::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days ago, Luhan had felt the pressure of Xiumin's lips on his. After that incident, he hurriedly made his way into his room and cried from anger and depression. He didn't want to be a second choice. He didn't want to be the person his lover would go to after being thrown away by someone he used to love. That was NOT how Luhan wanted to gain a person's affection. 

Yesterday, Luhan avoided Xiumin as much as possible at the charity site because he didn't want to see his face again. He noticed that Xiumin was trying to look for him, but he hid wherever he could. 

Now today is the day where all the students go home. It is now the weekend, so everyone can rest and enjoy their time. Luhan drives in his car with deep thoughts.

 

"Sometimes I wonder why I didn't fall for you in the first place."

 

Luhan can't get the damn sentence out of his head and hears his phone ring. He grabs it and glances to see the caller ID, but his concentration goes numb once he sees that it is Xiumin. He tosses the phone back to the passenger seat and continues driving. His expression isn't happy nor is it favorable. He arrives at the apartment building and parks his car silently. Climbing out, he sees Kyungsoo's car a few parking spaces down and is excited to see his best friend who he hasn't seen for a few days. 

He hops into the elevator and goes to the 12th floor where Kyungsoo lives. After, he knocks on the door and it takes a few seconds to open. His cheeky smile disappears and his eyes widen in shock from the sight.

"D-Do Kyungsoo! What happened?!" Luhan raises his voice once he sees a white band around Kyungsoo's head. Kyungsoo walks inside without saying a word as Luhan follows him. "Did a fan find you? I told you that Kai fans will hunt you down after knowing you caused an argument!"

"It's not that. Sit down and I'll explain." Kyungsoo pours two cups of water and hands one to Luhan who is sitting on his couch. 

"So, tell me." Luhan anticipates, still wide-eyed from Kyungsoos condition.

"Kim Jongin and I were in downtown."

"You—and Kim Jongin—TOGETHER?! This is mindblowing." Luhan cuts him off and Kyungsoo glares at the innocent soul.

"We had to go shopping with our orphan partners and get them a present. Jongin's partner didn't like him, but she liked me—"

"W-Wait! A kid liked you?! Is that even possible?!—"

"Shut up, stupid! I'm trying to tell you the ing story!" Kyungsoo snaps and Luhan shuts up, sitting properly like his father is scolding him for being too talkative.

"As we were shopping, these two men wearing black were trying to kidnap Jongin." Luhan gasps at the sentence, feeling shivers all over his body with a worried expression. 

"Then what happened? You obviously tried fighting back." Luhan points at Kyungsoo's injured head.

"I did fight back. They were frickin' strong though. How dare they hurt my precious head like that?!" Kyungsoo starts to vent, but maintains himself in the end. "But they definitely messed with the wrong guy."

"Yeah, you're literally a genius who has physical skills as well," Luhan comments and Kyungsoo feels satisfaction from it. "What did you do, Do Kyungsoo?" Luhan gives a huff, knowing that if anyone messed with Do Kyungsoo, it wouldn't have turned out well.

"I slapped them in the faces with a long rose stem with really sharp thorns," Kyungsoo says calmly, creating Luhan to look at him with chills coming up his spine. He finds it really fascinating how Kyungsoo could say it so calmly.

"Well, that's you. Turning everything into a weapon!" Luhan speaks the truth. "How's Kim Jongin?"

"His back is bruised. He can't perform for 2 weeks." Kyungsoo sips on his cup of water with no sense of pity in his expression.

"What?! Isn't his big concert next week? Everyone's been talking about it!" Luhan is disappointed from the news, but understands why it has been cancelled. 

"Guess they're cancelling it."

Luhan hears his phone ring again and checks the caller ID.

 

Xiumin again? Can't he get the hint I don't want to talk to him after that kiss?

 

"Who is it?" Kyungsoo asks although he already knows.

"No one."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter