Kaisoo ::011::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kai and Mr. Do! I saw them coming back from the lake together!" A female student says to her friend in a whisper.

"Kai and Mr. Do? Don't they hate each other, though? You saw them fight that one time." Her friend responds, completely not believing her. 

 

 

It is nighttime and everyone is at the hotel in their rooms. Most people have roommates, but Jongin doesn't have one because he is a celebrity who needs privacy. He is laying on his bed, trying to fall asleep. Switching from left and right, he does not find a comfortable position. He looks up at the ceiling after many frustrations and gives a big huff.

 

Why do I keep thinking about him?

 

He looks at his phone and sees that it is past 11 o'clock. He tucks the phone in his pocket and grabs his white earbuds. Opening the door, he makes sure he is extra quiet so no one could hear him. He escapes his hotel room and starts using the emergency stairs to get out of the hotel. Making it outside of the hotel, he smells the strong nature. Looking around, a smile comes across his face when he sees the empty basketball court. He dashes towards it and plugs his earbuds into his phone. Inserting the white earbuds into his ears, he turns on his music after pushing the music app.

The lamppost shines above him and he pretends it is a spotlight directed onto him. He starts to dance to his own song without making too much noise. His big concert is coming up next week and he does not want to waste a second of practice. As the dance moves flow into him, he starts having flashbacks of his moments with Kyungsoo.

He remembers when he first met him at the coffee shop; Kyungsoo was tired and fell asleep.

The moment where he first entered Mr. Do's classroom.

 

"Well, let me just go over a few things, Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo leans back in his chair with his hands folded. "I don't give special treatment to anyone and especially not celebrities at Sangin High. Your face being on tv, billboards, magazines, and food wrappers will not change how I treat you. Let me make this clear, if you do not cause me frustration, I will not make your life a total mess, alright?"

 

He smiles once he recalls their first fight.

 

"I don't argue with students. Especially those who don't deserve an argument." Kyungsoo and Jongin exchange glares. 

"Don't deserve? So, you're saying I don't deserve to give my opinion? See! This is why everyone hates you, Mr. Do! Because you don't give a crap about what your students have to say! This is why they call you the child from Hell!" 

 

When they saw each other as neighbors for the first time.

When they accidentally . . . kissed.

Jongin's face flushes in red remembering that incident. Haha, Kim Jongin. You can't possibly have your heart beat for that devil.

 

Kyungsoo is inside of his room, looking out the window. It is the only moment someone could see his face not full of rage. 

He curses at himself for breaking down in front of Kim Jongin (of all people). He slaps himself for letting Jongin hug him. He gives himself a double slap for smiling and laughing in that lake. He calms down after those two slaps, but being calm only makes it worse.

His mind suddenly goes back to his past.

 

"Are you sure you want to do this, Do Kyungsoo?"

"Of course! I earned this much just to not go?"

The two head over to the house and Kyungsoo feels his heart break into a million pieces from what he sees. Tears stroll down his cheeks uncontrollably.

 

Kyungsoo grips onto the left side of his chest from the pain. He shakes his head roughly to shake out the unhealthy memories and stares at the night sky. The stars are so bright and beautiful that it could make anyone feel calm and relaxed. Kyungsoo sighs and leans onto the window. The beauty charms his eyes.

His relaxed moment is suddenly ruined when he hears strong footsteps from below. He looks down at the dim basketball court and sees a body dancing.

Are you ing kidding me? It's past curfew. This student will definitely be killed tonight.

Kyungsoo grabs his coat and heads out of his hotel room. He takes the emergency stairs because he's got no time for that dang elevator. He manages to refrain from panting and walks towards the court. The view of this dancing gets clearer and Kyungsoo is not surprised to see who it is.

That damn idol!

Kyungsoo is about to say something, but passes the chance. Watching the idol, he gets a glimpse of how Kim Jongin is working hard. Those dance moves look difficult and for Jongin to pull it off, it has to mean something. Kyungsoo leans against the fence that surrounds the basketball court. Jongin is facing the other way, so he doesn't see Kyungsoo watching his every move.

 

Must practice. Must practice. Must perfect every single move!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter