Kaisoo ::017::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I wonder if Kyungsoo will be surprised to see me," he mutters as he takes a sip of water on the airplane he rides.

 

 

 

It is the end of the school day and Kyungsoo cannot get that kiss out of his mind. It takes longer for him to blink than usual. He then gets hit with the unfortunate, upcoming event that will take place in a few minutes. Giving Jongin a ride home. He curses at his soul for not having thought that sooner. 

"Mr. Do!" He hears as he walks out of his classroom with his head dropped, thinking of the dreadful moment to come. Kyungsoo looks toward the person in front of him who is running out of breath. Kim Jongin is dashing to him. Kyungsoo reminds himself that Jongin calls him Mr. Do at school to avoid any rumors, but in reality, there are plenty of rumors about them going on. Students look at them in suspicion, but know that since Mr. Do saved the guy, Jongin might as well act friendlier to him. Kyungsoo reads all of his student's minds and gives Jongin a threatening glare that makes Jongin stop breathing altogether.

"It's you again." Kyungsoo's rude tone can reach the skies. He passes him with a small bump on the shoulder while Jongin is speechless, but gathers up his thoughts knowing that Kyungsoo is Kyungsoo.

Students watch as the idol, Kai, tries catching up to Mr. Do instantly.

 

"Mr. Do probably made him his slave."

"Yeah, he must have done something to Kai to make him chase after him, right?"

"I mean, they hate each other's guts, so there is no way they'd be having a relationship."

 

The two walk through a lone hallway silently. Jongin looks left, right, back, and forward to check if there is anyone in sight to hear their conversation.

"You're driving me home, right?" Jongin questions, completely fine if Kyungsoo rejects. Even if he is awkawrd with the incident earlier, he still needs a ride. "But it's—"

"But what about your manager? Can't he give you a ride home?" Kyungsoo asks with a low voice because he did not want to converse with this guy anymore. 

"Chanyeol told me he has to show a new stylist some main things about SM," Jongin responds honestly, but Kyungsoo just sighs once he hears it. "I can always walk home if it bothers you."

"Don't talk to me and get in the car." Jongin feels like he is getting scolded even if there is no scolding produced. Kyungsoo walks into the left hallway, but Jongin doesn't notice and walks into the right hallway. Kyungsoo sees this happen and turns around with an annoyed look on his face. "Kim Jongin! Are you stupid? That is where to front door is! Reporters will be there. We have to go through the back door, !" This time Jongin is being scolded in an instant. Jongin runs quickly to Kyungsoo's left side and they start walking towards the rusty, back door. Kyungsoo twists the knob. The door makes an incredible creak that makes the two males cringe.

"So, which way is—"

Jongin is cut off once he senses Kyungsoo's grip on his arm, pulling him behind a bush. 

"Shh! The reporters are still at the front. I can see those black vans parked by the sidewalks," Kyungsoo whispers and Jongin ducks down even further to avoid his brown hair being seen. "They are waiting for us. The best plan is to walk around there and hide there, then hide behind a few cars, and then land at my car."

Jongin doesn't pay attention to a word Kyungsoo is saying because he's only paying attention to one thing: Kyungsoo's face. The way his face is concentrated on getting them both safely to his car. How his big, shiny eyes compliment his facial features. How he speaks in a soft tone with his soft, pink lips. It makes Jongin's heartbeat accelerate. Not realizing how his gaze is, he finds himself wanting to touch Kyungsoo's cheek.

"Did you get that?" Kyungsoo's head turns to his left to where Jongin is.

Jongin's thoughts stop and Kyungsoo's great plan fades away once they see their faces only a few centimeters apart. Jongin doesn't turn nor does Kyungsoo. They both just stare at each other for a couple of seconds.

"D-Did you get that?" Kyungsoo stutters. The way his lips move make Jongin's face flush red. 

 

His breath smells like mint!

 

Kyungsoo hears the male's thoughts and his face flushes red as well. He turns his head back to his right to hide his tomato face from being seen.

"Now!" Kyungsoo grasps the idol's arm and pulls him to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter