Hunhan ::09::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan rushes into his apartment after witnessing a young, beautiful girl walking into Sehun's apartment. What is worse to know is that one, Sehun did not hesitate, two, Sehun wasn't shy, and three, the two of them looked insanely good together. Luhan's back attaches to his door after stepping inside; his expression shows bitterness, depression, and hopelessness.

He realizes that he has to get ready for teaching because believe it or not, he is an educated teacher who teaches teenagers advanced algebra. There is no sign of hesitation with his loud sigh as he sets down the deer head on his coffee table that sits in front of his couch. 

"You." Luhan begins pointing at the dang deer head that stares through his very soul. "You are totally— wait!— what am I doing? I seriously just talked to a deer head. I'm insane. I'm definitely insane." Luhan slaps his face while prancing back and forward because he can't comprehend what he is feeling towards that boy. He still can't process that he was just about to talk to a deer head. Staring back at those googly eyes and permanent smile, he feels the need to burn it.

 

I shouldn't feel jealous. I mean, I barely know the guy . . . although I feel like I know him more than anyone else.

I can't feel jealous. The girl could be his sister, his cousin, his family, — I don't know!

 

Luhan thinks since he just started having this crush on the shy Oh Sehun, it will be easier to forget about him and just stay friends. The less affection you have towards the person as a lover, the easier it will be to get over him. Luhan seriously believes he has no hope when it comes to love.

Is it something about him? Is it because he isn't super romantic? Or is it because he has no appeal from being too nice?

 

Luhan packs his needs for his teaching session and makes sure he doesn't forget anything by looking through his folders. He makes no change in his emotionless expression as he sees that he did not forget anything and walks out of his apartment with a warm coat to cure his iced mind. Stepping into the elevator, he presses the button of the first floor while staring at Oh Sehun's door with no switch of attention. Right then, Sehun's door pops open and the pretty girl with long, brown hair, a white skirt, and a yellow blouse steps out of the apartment with a smile on her face. Sehun also steps out with a smile. 

Luhan stares right at Sehun who has a smile plastered on his face like a real human-being instead of his usual, shy self. It's almost as if Luhan didn't feel like he knew the guy at all and they are just neighbors. He isn't used to seeing a regular Oh Sehun without a deer head, smiling to a person like that. All Sehun tries to do is cover his face when Luhan is around. That just makes Luhan's heart sink even more.

Suddenly, Sehun glimpses at the elevator, but is brought to attention once he sees Luhan. About to wave, he is cut off by the expression Luhan is making. It's not very warm, but not exactly cold either. It's just regular. There is no chemistry in his eyes as he stares at Sehun. He just seems like an ordinary person using the elevator as a daily routine. About to say Luhan's name, Sehun is cut off by the elevator doors shutting before he can even say a syllable. He wonders why Luhan didn't greet him traditionally like he always did. 

 

Luhan arrives at Sangin High School, completely done with drama. He wants peace and to be healthy while teaching something he can actually do well. He enters his classroom after hearing the bells chime in the loud speakers, a smile engraved on his face in order for his students to see the same teacher they've had all year. Luhan sits at his desk with eyes dropping, but tries to prevent them from being noticeable so his students don't see his sorrow or stress.

Well, he's been keeping a fake smile on for years. How hard can it be?

"Alright, class. We will be looking at the next chapter," Luhan announces as he flips through hundreds of pages to get to a single page that gives him some worthy algebraic problems. 

People don't notice any change from Luhan's regular personality he brings inside the classroom. No one can tell if he is feeling down or even if he is going through a place of crumbled hearts. 

How does Luhan do it?

 

In reality, Luhan feels like he must keep himself up, but he keeps thinking of the girl that walked out of the apartment with Sehun. Sehun had such a tremendous smile and the girl even had a tremendous smile as well. He doesn't want to feel jealous because he knows that Sehun is someone he really enjoys being around and trusts, but that one thing is bothering him whether he likes it or not. 

 

How hard can it be to not think about a pretty girl hanging, smiling, and coming out of your crush's house?

Yeah, how hard can that be?

 

The entire school day goes on with Luhan beating himself up from his curiosity level raising. He can't help himself. Every human-being feels curious at on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter