Hunhan ::010::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan; you may know him as that one really nice teacher at Sangin High or that very kind person in general, but right now he feels rotten. A rotten egg can definitely describe the guy as he sits up on a bed he doesn't recognize. Luhan runs his fingers through his brown hair in shock as he twists his body to look around the room. He makes sure to check under the sheets to see if his clothes are still on and huffs once he sees they still are. His heart is racing incredibly fast as a few flashbacks flow into his mind from yesterday. All he remembers is going to a vender, drinking a lot, and sitting on a sidewalk — well, all he knows for now.

The bedroom door is closed which makes Luhan feel slightly relieved, but really afraid to open it. He flops off the bed and stumbles as he runs to the window where he can see where he ended up. His heart bursts in happiness once he can see the parking lot of the apartment neighborhood he recognizes. This apartment isn't Kyungsoo's, so who else could it be?

Luhan stares out the window in relief, but his shoulders scrunch up once he hears the click of the bedroom door along with creaking. The slower he turns his head around to see who this person could be, he feels even more tense. His eyes widen once he sees Sehun peeking through the door with a bowl of soup in his hands.

"S-Sehun!" Luhan exclaims, satisfied, but his head starts hurting once he speaks. 

"Luhan, are you doing okay?" Sehun questions as he walks toward the guy who is having a headache. As Sehun inches closer, all he stares at is Luhan's pink lips that he kissed last night. Clearing his throat awkwardly, he makes sure to avoid looking at those lips as much as possible or else his face will become super red (not like it is already). "I made you some hangover soup! Here, eat up." Sehun sets the bowl down on the table sitting next to the bed and helps Luhan rest by grabbing his arm and leading him on the bed. 

"Thanks, Sehun." Luhan doesn't remember a thing from last night after taking as many alcoholic shots as he could. "Did you pick me up or something?" Luhan asks while scrunching his face from his headache while he drinks a spoonful of the hangover soup Sehun made. 

"Yes, off of a sidewalk," Sehun answers bluntly, yet honestly which makes Luhan curse at himself multiple times because he made his crush pick him up on a sidewalk. A ing sidewalk! 

Luhan is seriously embarrassed from his actions. He makes it a lesson to not drink out of frustration from now on. Just then, Luhan feels another headache and remembers a scene where he yanks off a black, mouth mask from Sehun's face while he sits on a sidewalk. His eyes widen at the sudden flashback and he stares at Sehun in surprise. Sehun also stares at him with a questioned look, but immediately looks down in a shameful way.

"Did you remember something from last night?"

For some reason, Luhan sees Sehun have a nervous expression which triggers something in his mind that there must have been something that happened which he can't remember. 

"I just remember sitting on the sidewalk and pulling off your mouth mask," Luhan answers as he takes in another spoonful of soup, but he can't help but notice Sehun's huff of relief. "Is there something I should know?" Luhan questions, very interested because he also feels there is something he is definitely missing; something extremely important. 

"N-No! D-Definitely not!" Sehun immediately objects the question while waving his hands a little which only raises Luhan's suspicions. "I'm s-serious!" Sehun's stuttering turns back on after a while. Luhan hasn't heard this person's stuttering since the cooking lessons. In other words, ever since he heard the guy confess he likes a girl. Face turning bitter, he recalls a pretty girl walking into this apartment yesterday and the two being really smiley together.

What bothers Luhan the most is how they looked immensely good together.

"I-I have to go. I don't want to be late for work," Luhan declares as he stands up with the bowl in his hands, ready to place it in the sink outside. Sehun doesn't know how to react, but he knows that he doesn't want Luhan to go just yet. "Thanks so much for your care, Sehun! I really appreciate it!" Luhan smiles brightly at him, then walks past the guy to put the bowl into the sink and wash it. 

"L-Luhan! Wait up!" Sehun chases after the male, attempting to grab the bowl out of Luhan's hands, but fails to do so. "I-It's okay! I'll do it. You just woke up and you're having headaches." Luhan already sets the bowl down and grips onto one of the pink sponges Sehun has beside the sink. He finds it extra cute how it has orange flowers on the other side. 

"I'm fine, haha. It's the least I can do," Luhan responds with a light smile that makes Sehun gulp from how close their faces are. The way Luhan slides up his sleeves before scrubbing the bowl and the way his face innocently looks down makes Sehun blush. "See? Done! Only took a few seconds." Luhan sets the bowl on a rack beside the sink before washing the spoon as well. Finishing up his washing, he holds the back of his neck with his left hand as he looks up at Sehun who doesn't make a sound. "I should really thank you in a better way. If there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to knock on my door, alright?" Luhan pats Sehun on the shoulder, acting like the guy is just some buddy that lives next door.

Sehun already knows that Luhan is misunderstanding something; something huge that shouldn't be misunderst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter