Kaisoo ::026::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"D-Do Kyungsoo!" Jongin yells at the top of his lungs and runs over to the two, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's waist. Pulling the smaller devil off of his best friend, he feels the viciousness in Kyungsoo's veins just from holding onto him. Kyungsoo is trying to escape Jongin's grasp to kill this Taemin guy. "K-Kyungsoo! Stop!" Jongin shouts as he tries to keep Kyungsoo in place. He can see the killer eyes on Kyungsoo's face which scares him to death. The Do Kyungsoo he knows would never lash out like this which confuses him. The blood is seen which shocks Jongin; the blood on Taemin's left cheek and the blood on Kyungsoo's right fist. Jongin doesn't even know how to react to this situation. "Kyungsoo! What is wrong with you?!" Jongin yells at him with widened eyes as he makes the guy face him. It's the first time Kyungsoo has ever heard Jongin yell at him so angrily. He can't help but feel his heart hurt just a little. Jongin runs over to Taemin who is on the ground and pulls him up as the guy wipes his scraped cheek.

"You don't understand, Jongin," Kyungsoo says while his teeth are clenched, and his eyes are devilish. Their eye contact is strong which is the first time they've ever felt this emotion toward each other. Jongin is being angry and confused at Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo is just being enraged in general. Of course they get angry at each other all the time, but this time is different; it's serious anger. "He—"

"Kyungsoo! Apologize to him!" Jongin's order makes Kyungsoo furious. No way is he apologizing to that guy; he didn't do anything wrong. 

"Excuse me?" Kyungsoo talks back with a tone that clearly means he won't no matter what circumstances. It feels horrible to know Jongin isn't taking his side, but he knows exactly why; Jongin doesn't know the fact that Taemin tried to kidnap him. "No way in hell am I apologizing to that !" A scoff is heard from Taemin's mouth which makes Kyungsoo want to punch the out of him again.

"Kyungsoo!" Jongin repeats his name slowly yet so angrily. "Apologize." Jongin holds onto Taemin's arm while he looks at Kyungsoo deliberately with no signs of blinking anytime soon which means he is horribly serious. The clenching of Kyungsoo's teeth is harsh as he stands there not saying a word, only looking at the real devil in this room: Lee Taemin.

"Not happening."

Taemin's eyebrows furrow from seeing Kyungsoo be in such rage. He hasn't met this guy in person yet but he senses that this guy may know what he's been up to. Throwing away the thought, he thinks it's impossible because not one of his plans has ever escaped his mouth. The only people he's spoken to about the matters was the two guys he'd hired for the kidnapping of Kim Jongin. 

Jongin gazes at Kyungsoo with such confusion because the normal Kyungsoo would never lash out like now. He knows how Kyungsoo is such a sweet person deep inside who has only been wrecked, but to have him hurt someone like that is completely outrageous. The more he wants to believe in both of them, the more confused he gets. All he knows is how Kyungsoo is the assailant while Taemin is the victim.

"Jongin, let's just go practice for your concert. I have some new moves I'd like to show you," Taemin informs as he pulls Jongin's arm to head into the elevator. Kyungsoo is annoyed; it's not even funny. The annoyance power is so aggresive inside of Kyungsoo that he will burst out in flames any second just from seeing Taemin's ridiculous act. 

Jongin sees the consideration Taemin is pulling for Kyungsoo and only gets more of a strange feeling towards Kyungsoo who just stands there denying to make an apology to his best friend. Taemin gives Jongin a little smile to show that he wants to shrug it off which makes the moment way more pained for him to know that his best friend isn't making a big deal out of the punch in order to avoid trouble. Kyungsoo punched his best friend and he's not apologizing for it; Jongin doesn't understand the stubbornness. Not to mention, they just met a few minutes ago. Disappointment shows on Jongin's face as he eyes Kyungsoo whose stance is unstable as he's feeling wronged. He knows that he didn't do anything inaccurately. His mind reading skills are not mistaken. 

Jongin is hurt by what Kyungsoo did to his best friend which only makes Kyungsoo feel taken aback. The look on Taemin's face creates fire in Kyungsoo's body. He's raising his right brow with a confused look towards Kyungsoo while the elevator doors close. Taemin doesn't quite get why Kyungsoo started punching him which is unclear to him. He hasn't had a reason for Kyungsoo to punch him just yet. 

"Wait!" Kyungsoo shouts as he runs, but the door closes before he can even do a thing. That real devil is in an elevator with Jongin producing much panic in Kyungsoo. 

Jongin stands in the elevator with his best friend who is silent. Taemin doesn't show any sort of expression and doesn't even say a word. The atmosphere is so tense as Jongin keeps thinking about Kyungsoo. He's worried for the guy more than anything right now. 

The elevator doors open, and Taemin steps out naturally. Jongin steps out as well with an expression full of puzzlement but he doesn't hesitate to grab Taemin's shoulder and turn him around to face him. Taemin unusally slaps Jongin's hand off him like it's a digusting pest but feels mistaken once he realizes what he just did. He doesn't want to ruin his act. Jongin is a bit stunned from feeling the slap of his best friend but tries not to acknowledge it in a pained way.

"Hey, Lee Taemin. Kyungsoo wouldn't do that for no reason. He would never punch someone like that. Did you say something to him? What the hell happened while I was in my apartment?" Jongin asks in a calm manner instead of bursting with completely different questions that may overwhelm Taemin.

"Wow, I'm the victim, Jongin. Care to care?" Taemin points to himself with a pouty face that shows he doesn't really care about Jongin's question. "We stood outside of your apartment and he suddenly just attacked me. There is nothing more than that." Jongin knows that his best friend is more than anything to him. They've been together for 5 years. Taemin would never lie to him.

At least that's what he thinks.

"Kyungsoo wouldn't do something like that."

"Are you blaming me? I didn't even say anything and he started beating me up!"

 

I didn't even say anything.

I didn't even say anything.

 

Jongin recalls Kyungsoo's ability to read minds which irks him. Suspicion rises in Jongin's veins as he gets the thought of Taemin thinking of something that may have thrown Kyungsoo off. 

"Let's just go. My parents and my other friends told me to visit them after getting back from my tour," Taemin sighs and starts walking away without another word. The saliva in Jongin's mouth tastes bitter as he thinks about what might have Taemin thought while he was in his apartment getting his bag. "Hurry up!" Taemin shouts as he exits the building which makes Jongin chase after him.

Kyungsoo runs down the fight of stairs out of breath. Twelve floors is a horrible amount. All he cares about is Jongin's safety even if he didn't pull the chance to tell the idol the real truth. He wants Jongin to know how dangerous that guy is. The best friend who's been with Jongin for five years is comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter