Baekyeol ::02::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay and Baekhyun head into the makeup art room secretly and Baekhyun borrows a silver briefcase full of makeup. They both exit the room and run to a storage room where no one can see them. 

"Hurry! My audition is going to start in a half hour and you still have to fix my outfit," Lay yell-whispers, trying to sit still, but can't because he is in a rush. Baekhyun struggles to open the briefcase and gets hit on the back of his head by his close friend who is impatiently waiting. Baekhyun manages to get the briefcase open and instantly picks up an eyeshadow brush. He dabs it on an eyeshadow pallete that only has neutral colors and starts putting it on Lay's eyes to make it look more edgy. He adds some more effects to make it look even better.

Baekhyun finishes in a snap and no one would ever believe that is was done in a few seconds. It looks completely natural yet difficult at the same time. Lay looks more edgier and much better for a first impression. Now, it's onto Lay's fashion style and Baekhyun knows exactly what to do. He grabs a pair of blue scissors from the briefcase. Lay flashes him an expression of shock once he sees a pair of scissors in Byun Baekhyun's hand. He momentarily closes his eyes once Baekhyun bends down to tug on his black jeans.

Baekhyun snips away at Lay's jeans and bites his lower lip as a sign of concentration. Lay flinches once he feels the cold metal touch his skin.

"Done! Now lose that green scarf. It looks tacky," Baekhyun grips onto it and twirls it off of Lay's neck who is slightly offended from his comment. "Now you are ready to go." 

Lay wears a white v-neck with black, ripped (truthfully, they were cut efficiently) jeans. 

Just when Baekhyun decides to open the door, he pushes it and feels a large, hard object behind the door. He hears grunting and groans from the other side. After hearing the sounds, Baekhyun automatically knows that he hit a person once he opened the door. He steps out quickly and sees a spikey, brown-haired guy on the ground holding his head in pain.

"Oh my gosh! I am so so so sorry!" Baekhyun apologizes as he bends down to help the guy up. The guy looks up at him to see the culprit of his head pain. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asks sweetly and the guy responds with a polite nod. "Alright, he's okay! He's going to live! Now, let's get to your audition!" Baekhyun instantly becomes an entirely different person and the male feels like he's been punked by a dude. 

Baekhyun grabs Lay and they both start running after a few bows toward the guy.

"What the hell?!" Chanyeol shouts once the two male's backs get smaller and smaller from his sight. "They just left me here." Chanyeol squints at those boys and starts heading towards the auditorium where he needs to judge. 

 

Chanyeol makes it to the auditorium without having a single complaint and heads to the white, rectangular table set in the middle of the red, audience seats for the judges. He sees a few other people who work for SM. He waves at them and they wave back because they know each other.

All the judges place their butts on their seats and call out the first few people. Person after person, they feel that only the same thing is going on. Not very unique voices and not very amazing dancers that would make them give standing ovations. Chanyeol sits there feeling ominous while watching all of these people. He gives a smile to each and every auditionee once they leave the stage.

They call out for a break.

"Park Chanyeol! You're being too nice. Stop smiling so much!" The person sitting next to him hits him on the head and Chanyeol just stares at him with a shocked look from those hits. "You know why you are here? Because you were an amazing songwriter and musician. So use your knowledge and stop adding sugar to the water!" The audition judge, Heechul, scolds the guy who gets scolded for nothing. 

 

"Hurry up!" Baekhyun pushes Lay in line because Lay is getting nervous for this audition. "You'll do fine! Stop being so nervous!"

"I can't do that, Baek! What if they don't like me? What if I make a mistake on sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter