Kaisoo ::019::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Just give me one more chance! Just one more! Please!" 

 

Jongin sighs at his thought from his past. He's been too busy worrying about Kyungsoo that he's forgotten about his own past. He finds it to be relieving, though. If anything, he'd like to forget as much of his past as possible.

Yesterday, when he held Kyungsoo in his arms, he knew that his feelings weren't just small. It is huge feelings towards this one person. That one person who can't bear to show who he really is. Of course, Jongin wasn't surprised when Kyungsoo cut off the hug by saying, "it's getting late. You should get going."

Jongin's curiosity meter has been going off recently with Kyungsoo in his life. He wants to know more about Kyungsoo's past, but he's afraid that if he pushes Kyungsoo any further, Kyungsoo will avert him. He wants to know why it is so hard for Kyungsoo to open up to people. He wants to know everything about Kyungsoo and it pains him. He has never felt this way about anyone before. All he's cared about in the past is doing well with singing, dancing, and acting. Singing, dancing, and acting is his life — the things he cares about the most. Now, he feels that those three things aren't just the only things he cares about.

He remembers all of the hatred he's felt when he and Kyungsoo first met. The arguments, the yelling, and the teasing. Now, those aren't close to what they've been doing recently. They're now laughing, smiling, and showing who they truly are to each other. Even saving each other and learning about each other. It's as if their relationship has turned 180 degrees. 

Jongin reminds himself that Kyungsoo's birthday is on Saturday and he makes it his mission to make Kyungsoo smile and laugh on that very day. 

 

 

Kyungsoo sits in a chair, tucked into the dining table with a newspaper in front of him because he thinks ipads aren't his forte. Although reading the words of the piece of paper, he can't concentrate. He keeps thinking of that stupid idol next door. There isn't one excuse that Kyungsoo can think of that explains his smiling and laughing yesterday night — especially their kiss. He realizes that Jongin is finding out about the real him crumb-by-crumb. The usual Do Kyungsoo would try to avoid this human-being from finding out any more information about him, but for some reason, he just can't avoid him. The usual Kyungsoo would move out of his apartment before things get worse, but why isn't he doing anything of that sort? Instead, he's sitting in his dining room reading a newspaper that he actually isn't reading but scanning. 

He checks the time on his phone and takes note that it is time to go to school. Not to learn, but to teach. How interesting for an 18-year-old, devil child.

Exiting his apartment, he hears another click from a door. Of course, it couldn't be anyone else because there are only two people on the 12th floor: Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo closes his door awkwardly with a tiny gulp from being nervous.

Out of all things Do Kyungsoo could have done, he stays quiet and just watches as Jongin closes his door as well. Jongin notices Kyungsoo and they just stare at each other for a few seconds until they can't handle it anymore. They both dodge each other's eye contact by fake coughing and scratching the back of their heads. 

"A-Are you going to the school?" Jongin asks.

"No, . I'm going to the mall," Kyungsoo replies sarcastically and passes the male to head into the elevator. Jongin is embarrassed from asking a seriously mindless question and heads into the elevator as well. 

They both stay quiet without letting any sound come out of their mouths. 

Jongin glances at Kyungsoo from time-to-time, but Kyungsoo looks forward without even turning his head. Kyungsoo feels the burn of Jongin's glances and feels slightly annoyed. He turns his head to face Jongin, but feels even more annoyed to see Jongin's blue necktie being crooked.

"Look at you. Your necktie is crooked!" Kyungsoo scolds and Jongin looks down at his tie. Jongin is about to fix it, but Kyungsoo stops him by grabbing the guy's necktie instead. Jongin is stunned from this moment as he watches Kyungsoo secure his tie. Kyungsoo is seriously focused while Jongin's face is turning red just from the closeness of their faces.

Just then, the elevator doors open and there stands Luhan, about to use the elevator. Luhan's jaw drops from the sight. He sees Kyungsoo fixing Jongin's necktie and boy, has that never happened before. 

Kyungsoo's eyes switch to the person watching them and he instantly removes his hands from Jongin's collar. He wipes his palms on his gray shirt a few times with a tight expression. Jongin also feels shock from seeing Luhan standing there. He feels like a person just witnessed him kissing someone secretly. Kyungsoo actually has the courage to step out of the elevator first with his usual straight face that he always pulls off.

"Forgetting something?" Kyungsoo reads Luhan's mind and knows that the guy is forgetting something in his apartment. Luhan nods in amazement. "I'll see you at the school." Kyungsoo leaves first with his unamused look, but in his mind, he is sincerely wanting to die for letting Luhan see that scene. Now, Luhan has a conversation-starter and a tease-subject for him. 

 

That boy never even fixes my tie yet fixes his?! Luhan rants in his thoughts and Kyungsoo hears it. He fastens his pace, exiting the building. 

 

Jongin follows behind and sees his manager, Chanyeol, standing beside a black car for him to ride in. He notices how he is not very excited like how he is when he rides in the car with Kyungsoo. 

"Jongin!" Chanyeol waves brightly and Jongin waves back with a smile on his face. "Are you ready?" Chanyeol questions as he opens the passenger seat door like a driver would. Jongin climbs inside calmly after nodding, but makes sure to look at Kyungsoo before he leaves. 

Kyungsoo is inside his car completely done with the world. He peeks out his window without even thinking and sees Jongin gazing at him. Turning his head from the scene, he senses shyness in his system. He doesn't even think twice before he starts driving because he wants to get rid of his thoughts. 

Why did I even turn to look at him?!

After a few twists and turns from the road, he looks forward at the red light and slowly decreases the speed of his car. He eyes his right out of boredom and sees a rice noodle restaurant. The glass windows are quite large, so Kyungsoo could see every customer inside.

There is one customer that catches his eye in particular.

Dark chocolate-colored hair trimmed neatly and a red sweater that covers his upper body. The person slurps white noodles into his mouth tastefully. 

Kyungsoo's eyes widen at the person's face.

 

Th-That can't be him.

That definitely can't be him!

 

Kyungsoo's heartbeat increases in speed as he reviews this person's face. It is way too familiar to him to just let it pass. Right then, a car honks at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter