All ::03::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The six men are in the van with Chanyeol who drives the vehicle under the night sky. From running, playing, and looking around the zoo, all of them are too drained in energy to even speak words.

Jongin is passed out at the back seat with his head flopping everywhere. Kyungsoo sees this happening and just watches with stretched lips for the idol who is in a deep sleep. He suddenly feels a hard object fall onto his left shoulder and looks to see Jongin using his shoulder as a pillow. Even if he is someone who clearly stays away from watching dramas on television, he feels like this scene he is currently experiencing is being reenacted from a drama series. The Do Kyungsoo everyone knows would shove the guy's head off his shoulder, but Kyungsoo has no signs of a slapping desire and just eyes Jongin's peaceful face.

Jongin's words ring in his mind about how he experienced periods of depression because of not being accepted into the entertainment industry easily. No matter how hard he tried, he was never accepted. Kyungsoo is used to being broken and such, but when he sees Jongin being a broken soul, he can't help but feel intense pain in his stomach. The longer he stares at Jongin's face, the faster his heartbeat accelerates. Swiftly turning his head to the window, his face flushes in red at the feeling of Jongin's cheek on his left shoulder. 

Luhan is also passed out as he wears his cat ears he received from Sehun (which is really bought by Kyungsoo). His head hangs forward with his hands intertwined together, placing them on his lap. Sehun, who is wide awake, awkwardly sits there facing forward. Chanyeol turns the radio on and the only thing everyone can hear is an ad break. Sehun glances at Luhan's soothing face and finds himself grinning softly just from this display. He sneakily leans his left hand beside Luhan's head and pushes it gently to have Luhan's head on his left shoulder. 

Hehehe. Oh mah god.

Sehun fanboys to himself for a moment before he proceeds. He leans his head and places it on top of Luhan's to look more settled. Not hesitating, he grabs Luhan's right hand and chains their fingers tightly. After a few more minutes, Sehun's mouth hangs open with small snores which totally ruins the sweet moment he had created. 

Baekhyun sits in the passenger seat while Chanyeol sits in the driver's seat. Baekhyun has no shoes on, showing his pastel blue socks and sits criss-cross on the seat. Chanyeol can tell exactly where Baekhyun is getting this trait from: Mrs. Byun. He remembers seeing the woman watch a historical korean drama in her living room eating dried squid. Baekhyun keeps his eyes fully open as he watches the road ahead of them. Chanyeol views the college student yawn with a wide mouth.

"You can sleep if you'd like," Chanyeol ponders while turning the wheel to the left.

"Not going to happen. You might get lost and will be blamed by everyone here," Baekhyun protests while his eyes are enlarged without blinking. Chanyeol chuckles a little before he turns more concentrated on his driving.

After 30 more minutes, they finally arrive at the apartment building. Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn around to check on the other four and see what they never expected to see. Kyungsoo's head is attached to the window while Jongin's cheeks sits on his left shoulder. Luhan has his head on Sehun's shoulder while Sehun's head is tilted onto Luhan's head with his mouth wide open, snoring delicately. 

Chanyeol is on duty for waking up the idol and the devil while Baekhyun is on duty for waking up the nice one and the shy one. 

Chanyeol hops off of the van and opens the last door of the vehicle which reveals the back seat. He bends forward before tapping on Jongin's shoulder to yell, "Kim Jongin! Do Kyungsoo!" Jongin doesn't react one bit. "Kim Jongin!" Chanyeol slaps the boy's arm, creating a loud, yet entertaining noise. Right when Chanyeol does that, Jongin pops up with a confused expression as his blurry vision appears. He notices how his head came off of something rough and it is none other than Do Kyungsoo's small shoulder. No face can be as red as Jongin's right now. 

Kyungsoo awakens shortly after and looks around to see where he is. Rubbing his eyes with his sleeves, he sees how he's in a van. Kim Jongin sits right next to him with an obvious, red face which only makes Kyungsoo puzzled. He suddenly remembers having Jongin's head on his shoulder and turns bright red as well. The two switch their attention to Chanyeol who is continuously telling them to get out of the van.

Baehyun opens the middle door and sees how comfortably Luhan and Sehun are sleeping. Even though he is going to feel incredibly bad for ruining their sleep time, he taps Luhan's shoulder. 

"Luhan. Sehun. Wake up!" Baekhyun says with normal volume which does nothing for the two. Baekhyun just sighs and begins his powerful yelling voice. "LUHAN! SEHUN! GET YOUR ASSES UP!" Instantaneously, the two's eyes unseal and they rise from their position, but before they do, they bump each other's head roughly. No doubt about it, they just realized their positions as well and Sehun clearly knows about his mouth being open the entire time. He really wants to cry right now. 

Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Chanyeol are amazed at how small and innocent Baekhyun looks but how powerful his voice is. Luhan and Sehun climb out of the van with tired expressions, but regain their energy after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter