Kaisoo ::013::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin walks behind Kyungsoo, wondering why he would have interest in a flower shop. Suddenly he feels a strong grip that covers his mouth and is pulled backwards to reach the culprit's neck height. His sunglasses fall off once the man forcibly pulls him hard. He is dragged beside the road and sees a black van park beside him. He tries screaming, but all that comes out are mumbles under that man's hand.

There is real horror on Kyungsoo's face as he turns to see what the loud mumbling is all about. Kyungsoo drops the white rose from his hand and screams, "GET. AWAY. FROM. HIM!" He runs up to one of the men who is trying to get a hold of Jongin. Jongin struggles from this man's strength as he tries to escape. Kyungsoo tries to punch the man but ends up getting kicked in the stomach instead. He feels immense pain that makes him feel sick but manages to keep his focus.

The man is about to shove Jongin into their kidnapping vehicle. Kyungsoo flings himself to kick the man in the stomach, but the man punches him on the right side of his face; it is not a soft one either. It feels like a giant rock being chucked at his face. Kyungsoo falls on the ground and slightly looks up.

People are taking pictures on their phones, people watch in shock, and people scream.

Out of all things they do, it's definitely not try to help.

Kyungsoo's sight gets dizzy and blurry, but his eyes grow wide once they see Jongin escape from the men's grasp.

"DO KYUNGSOO!" Jongin's eyes are spot-on red and full of water. He tries running to Kyungsoo, but feels his back being crushed by one of the men's foot. The shoes feel like iron and bricks to him. He drops to the ground and feels his arms getting pulled away. There is no strength left in himself to react. He watches Kyungsoo's body, on the ground, seeing him grow smaller and smaller as he inches away from him.

 

But Kyungsoo is better than that.

He would never let something like dizziness get the best of him.

 

His eyes enlarge to an extent where someone would find him beastly. Grabbing the rose that he dropped, he stands up with no struggles and starts to run with a loud shout. He jumps and kicks one of the men in the face. The man absorbs the pain of Kyungsoo's foot and drops to the ground while holding onto his face. Jongin is loosened and flops onto the ground with bloodshot eyes. Kyungsoo begins to slap the man with the stem of the rose that has incredibly sharp thorns. He kicks the other man on the crotch. The man bends down forward once he feels the terrifying burn, but Kyungsoo doesn't stop there. He raises his fist which slams the man on the chin where the pain aches the most. 

"You messed with the wrong person, ," Kyungsoo whispers sharply beside the man's left ear once he hits the hard ground, and Kyungsoo slaps the man with the stem as well. Blood stains the thorns on the stem. Crimson fluid trickles down the right side of Kyungsoo's head like water being spilt. 

 

There is silence everywhere. 

People stare in shock but remain taking pictures of the incident.

 

"Isn't that Kai?!"

"It is!"

"What's going on?!"

"Who is that scary guy?"

"There's blood coming down his face!"

 

What Kyungsoo didn't know is that Jongin witnessed the entire scene from beginning to end.

 

Police officers push through the crowd and immediately handcuff the men in black. Kyungsoo steps in front of Jongin who lays on the ground with his back feeling numb and sore with endless amounts of pain. He grabs Jongin's arm, but feels slightly guilty after hearing his loud groans. Kyungsoo also feels dizzy and out of it. He wraps Jongin's arm around his shoulder and starts to walk.

Jae doesn't say a word and follows the two men who are in extreme pain.

The three make it to Kyungsoo's car with strong battles against pain.  Kyungsoo opens the back door and places Jongin inside as gently as he possibly can.

 

Hospital. Hospital. Hospital.

 

That is all Kyungsoo can think at the moment.

 

Kyungsoo hears Jongin's groans as he drives quickly. Jae is especially worried for the two, but all she can do is sit there and say nothing or else she will make the situation worse.

They arrive at the hospital and Kyungsoo attempts to grab Jongin out of the car. Jae jumps out of the car as well and tries holding Jongin up to cut some slack for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter