Kaisoo ::03::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin is feeling proud of himself for stepping up his game and getting fired up after a big argument between him and his teacher. He feels like it's a big accomplishment for someone who could never possibly stand up for himself. Prancing through the hallways, he returns to where Mr. Do's classroom is. He remembers the way he was treated by his teacher and is ready to face him again. The way his face is full of determination and self-esteem, he tucks the edges of his deep blue lapels.

"Go apologize! He is a celebrity for pete's sake. You are going to get killed if a Kai fan sees you! If they know you had a fight with their idol, they will kill! You are frickin' 18! The youngest teacher ever! How does one get into a scandal like this! Not even Mr. Myung, the erted teacher, could get into a frickin' scandal like this! There are even pictures, stupid!" He hears as he casually walks towards the door, feeling the need to hear more from this shouting conversation. A few words stand out from the shouting that pierces Jongin’s ears.

"Holy . Mr. Do is 18?!" Jongin's eyes are wide as he stands closer to the door to hear without missing a single syllable. 

"He was the one who was being an !" Kyungsoo yells at Luhan with an enraged expression. There are no boundaries in language between the best friends. Jongin hears the illiterate words and scoffs at them out of disbelief.

I was being the ?! Jongin's hands turn to fists, feeling offended from the statement although there isn’t much to be disturbed by. The point of it coming from his unpleasant teacher’s mouth makes it one-hundred times more irritating. He believes that if anyone is being called the here, it would have to be Mr. Do. Of course, he’s experienced when it comes to anti-fans, but this man just makes his insides become blue flames.

Kyungsoo stops talking, and silence takes over the room. He hears the thoughts of someone behind the door, making his right brow rise with high levels of suspicion.

Kim Jongin. So, I see you're eavesdropping. 

"Now what's going to happen to you? All the students—"

"You know what? I don't really care if the students make fun of me, hurt me, or anything else. As long as I keep my pride, I won't break. If I break, Jongin will get all A's this entire semester." Kyungsoo makes sure Jongin hears his words loud and clear. Everyone knows, even Luhan, that Do Kyungsoo never budges. The thought of an (annoying) idol’s humiliation just triggers the joy in Kyungsoo’s nasty heart full of revenge and evil demonstrations. His joy comes from ruining people, especially the troublesome.

"You want to bet on that, don't you?" Luhan squints at the young teacher and puts his hand in front of the boy's face for him to shake.

Haha, I'll make sure you break! All A's and I'll be perfectly fine with my career! Jongin thinks and Kyungsoo has a wide grin on his face while shaking Luhan's hand, waiting to humiliate the little brat. The deal is sealed and all Kyungsoo can do is be excited for Jongin’s acts that will fail deplorably.

 

The next day

 

"Okay, guys. We need to get this right for Kai. If we do, he'll be friends with us!" Three male students stand inside of Mr. Do's classroom, holding cream pies and hard string for him to trip over. The plan is Mr. Do will enter his classroom, get splattered in pie, and then trip over the string. It’s more typical than a slipping on a banana, but the thought of Mr. Do getting pranked fills the students with bliss.

They see Mr. Do heading down the hallway with many cold stares from the students. His expression is solid ice while his hands grip onto his briefcase with much care. At the front entrance, he found himself getting intruded with reporters eagerly wanting answers to their questions. How annoying, Kyungsoo thinks as he passes more than 10 students in the hallway. He suddenly has a big smirk on his face, hearing the thoughts of the students behind his classroom doors once he arrives. Every student in the hallway is anticipating the prank as well.

Kyungsoo twists the door knob and gives a straight face as he instantaneously ducks down. Every student sees two pies fly across the hallway, smacking the wall and someone who definitely isn't Mr. Do. Kyungsoo calmly steps over the string he is meant to trip over and walks over to his desk, setting his briefcase on it with sharp satisfaction. 

"If you kids have so much free time, why don't you spend it studying?" Kyungsoo gives them a damnable glare, and they dart out of the classroom frightened. I see, Kim Jongin. Such lame pranks for such a lame boy.

"Who did this?! Clean this up!" He hears a male teacher yelling at the students behind his door and just grins hysterically. 

 

"What?! It didn't work?" Jongin runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. He hates losing to someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter