Kaisoo ::018::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Sit down over there," Kyungsoo orders Jongin who innocently seats himself at the dining table Kyungsoo is pointing to. Kyungsoo and Ms. Kim head over to the kitchen and search through cabinets, drawers, and the refridgerator for ingredients. Jongin watches in fascination from how fast the two are going. 

Jongin admires watching Kyungsoo who is enjoying the time spent with his mother. He's never seen someone so caring towards their mother like Kyungsoo is. Not even saying a word, Jongin sits there blankly feeling lonely from this atmosphere. While the two are busy pulling out ingredients, Jongin just sits like a lonesome dog in a big yard. 

After a few more minutes, Jongin cannot handle this situation anymore and decides to stand up. He walks over to the mother and son to help out with the cooking. 

"Can I please help?" Jongin pleads politely and Ms. Kim chuckles a bit while peeling shrimp. "Anything will do!" 

Kyungsoo pushes out his right hand and gives him the "come closer" signal. Jongin paces next to the male with a satisfied face.

"Crack about 6 eggs and put them in this bowl." Kyungsoo passes a red bowl to Jongin who nods his head at every sentence Kyungsoo says. "Lame task for a lame boy," jokes Kyungsoo as he cuts a carrot into thin slices. Jongin glares at him and feels their hate relationship returning again. 

Jongin picks up one egg with his thick fingers and nervously holds it above the bowl. He is afraid that Kyungsoo will beat him for not cracking it correctly. Jongin's shaky hands end up smacking the egg on the edge of the bowl making the yolk splatter onto both of the boy's faces. Kyungsoo doesn't make any expression, but anyone can tell he is not happy. Jongin's teeth are clenching in regret. He scrunches his face from the yolk being close to his eyes, but mostly over his chin. Kyungsoo's lips and right cheek are completely coated with the yolk.

"Kim. Jong. In," Kyungsoo utters his name in such a threatening way. "That is not how you crack an egg, stupid!" Kyungsoo yells which makes Jongin flinch. "This is how." Kyungsoo grips onto an egg.

 

Jongin is completely stunned from what he just experienced.

Do Kyungsoo just slapped on egg on Kim Jongin's forehead.

 

"Hey! You two!" Ms. Kim turns around from the seeing egg splatter onto her side of the kitchen. 

Jongin's jaw is opened wide from this devil's actions. Kyungsoo has an evil grin on his face which makes Jongin grin as well. Jongin snatches an egg while yolk is all over his face and hair. He holds it above Kyungsoo's head with his left hand and crushes it. Kyungsoo closes his eyes with his shoulder scrunched up. He uses three fingers to wipe off the yolk from his eyelids.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Ms. Kim questions, but can't help but laugh at her son hidden behind the blubbery yolk. 

"Kim Jongin!" Kyungsoo enlarges his eyes and grabs two eggs from the carton. Jongin laughs hysterically at the sight of Do Kyungsoo covered in egg yolk. Kyungsoo clutches onto the boy's collar and pulls him closer to him. Jongin is shocked. Kyungsoo then crushes the egg above the opening of Jongin's shirt. Jongin can feel the cold yolk sliding between his collarbones. Kyungsoo shows his evil side, but Jongin doesn't pay attention to that because he hears Kyungsoo laughing his heart out.

Jongin finds Kyungsoo's laughing face to be the cutest thing he's ever seen.

"You two! Go clean yourselves after you clean the floor. We barely even started cooking and it's already a mess!" Ms. Kim scolds the two and they bow deeply. Grabbing some towels, they starts wiping the floor, still with yolk on their faces. They bump into each other once in a while and glare once they do. "Go wash your hair in the bathroom. Hurry!"

"Yes, mother!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

 

I've never seen Kyungsoo act that close to someone before, Ms. Kim thinks to herself while continuing to peel shrimp. 

 

The two males enter the bathroom in Kyungsoo's bedroom without saying a word. Kyungsoo steps forward to turn on the shower. As he twists the knob, he makes sure that the temperature is good. Turning around, a gasp escapes his lips and his eyes widen.

Jongin is taking his shirt off.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Kyungsoo yells while sticking his palms out to not see the sight. His cheeks are bursting with tones of red and his heartbeat accelerates.

"I'm taking off my shirt," Jongin answers simply and continues. He then smirks a little from the boy's shyness. "Are you being shy right now?" He teases which flusters Kyungsoo.

"N-N-No!" Kyungsoo stutters uncontrollably. He feels his hands being grabbed and pulled apart because Jongin wants him to look at him. Jongin is centimete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter